+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
As someone said in a previous reply here, officers in CPC-O are probably working from home.
The only thing I can infer from this is that they'll start processing the passports once they can physically go back to work.
Well I want to believe that it'll happen sooner rather than later, but wonder what it's like for them sitting on 100s of passports for over a month and unable to take any action.

All we can do is stay calm during this and let the time run its course.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
As someone said in a previous reply here, officers in CPC-O are probably working from home.
The only thing I can infer from this is that they'll start processing the passports once they can physically go back to work.
Well I want to believe that it'll happen sooner rather than later, but wonder what it's like for them sitting on 100s of passports for over a month and unable to take any action.

All we can do is stay calm during this and let the time run its course.
Yeah and I hope they are not triggering new PPR to avoid lot of passports in the office

Apr 15, 2020
Has anyone gotten any updates? My passport got delivered to CPC on march 23rd and nothing yet. FSW program and sent the passport from US. The issue is my visa in the US expires soon, so i dont want to be stuck without a passport.
also, has anyone gotten any responses on webforms which is not the generic "we will update your application as soon as possible" ?

Thanks !