+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

harrysummer

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think they are not updating the system properly or regularly due to COVID .. I got my COPR but status still says processing. My wife has mailed her passport to CPC Ottawa on 13th and we are yet to hear back..
When did you mail your passport, and when did you receive them?

gabi1984

Feb 25, 2019
When did you mail your passport, and when did you receive them?
I am already in Canada, so i did landing in Etobicoke office luckily just before COVID Closures on march 13th. I am now waiting for my PR Card. My wife has mailed her passport to CPC Ottawa on 17th and we are yet to hear back..

but CIC portal w/ GCKey - says submmited / processing
and eCAS says - Application not found

I emailed CPC Ottawa and they confirmed that they did receive my wife's passport. So gives me some relief that passport reached them but hope they process soon.

Sham_Sham

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone get any update recently about there passport that was sent to Ottawa. Mine was delivered on March 11th and signed by SCI HENRI.. No update, its almost a month since and Its starting to scare me

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone get any update recently about there passport that was sent to Ottawa. Mine was delivered on March 11th and signed by SCI HENRI.. No update, its almost a month since and Its starting to scare me
Nope no update yet. Got delivered 11th March. Confirmed with CPC-O via email, they’ve received the passports but cant’t say as to when they’ll be returned.

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Nope no update yet. Got delivered 11th March. Confirmed with CPC-O via email, they’ve received the passports but cant’t say as to when they’ll be returned.
Mine got delievered on 11 march ,but no update