+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
Oki I thought I read it somewhere. Thanks for replying
it was while they close landing appointment and cancled it they said until april13 but i doubt if they are gonna resume

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
My passport was delivered to them on March 19th but I still haven't heard anything from them other than that it has been received. Is there any way I can get notified when it gets shipped back? For example, will my IRCC online account status change? Thanks!

harrysummer

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
My passport was delivered to them on March 19th but I still haven't heard anything from them other than that it has been received. Is there any way I can get notified when it gets shipped back? For example, will my IRCC online account status change? Thanks!
I think the only way is that you have written down the tracking number of the return envelope before you shipped the documents.

ARookie

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I think the only way is that you have written down the tracking number of the return envelope before you shipped the documents.
Thanks, harrysummer! I did do that but I suspect my return label was not properly filled out (the billing part) so I had asked CPC Ottawa last week if they would like me to send them another one. They haven't replied. Do you know if they will make sure the label is correct before mailing out? Thanks.

harrysummer

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks, harrysummer! I did do that but I suspect my return label was not properly filled out (the billing part) so I had asked CPC Ottawa last week if they would like me to send them another one. They haven't replied. Do you know if they will make sure the label is correct before mailing out? Thanks.
No sure what's the billing part but on the instruction IRCC gave me, they asked me to send a pre-paid envelope along with the documents (if mailed in Canada it should be a Canada Post Xpresspost envelope). To the question, I think CPC-Ottawa will fill in the label as what you put in the return address of the document.

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
They have our passports. I assume that's a critical function to process and send it back to us.
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking... keeping someone’s passports can’t be right. At least if people have sent original passports, they may need it at any point for a lot of different things.

Reactions: cuty31

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Hi All, we have sent our passports and waiting for return of passport from 1 month. I tweeted to IRCC as passport is important to being with us in these hard days. Please retweet my tweet and let IRCC listen our voice and return our passports ASAP.
Here is the tweet
Are you an American citizen? I don't think going to see your husband is considered "essential travel"...

AR27

Feb 6, 2020
Hi All, we have sent our passports and waiting for return of passport from 1 month. I tweeted to IRCC as passport is important to being with us in these hard days. Please retweet my tweet and let IRCC listen our voice and return our passports ASAP.
Here is the tweet
Thank you for tweeting. I am sure there must be several reasons for the delay on their part. Please keep in mind that government employees are regular people like us, trying to cope with the situation and staying safe. Also, most governments worldwide are generally technologically behind industry. My friend who works for government said that until a month back they didn't have option to work from home. No laptops. IT department had to buy licenses for everyone to VPN to office computers. This is just one example. Anyways, lets hope for the best.