+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Saminthesky

Mar 27, 2020
Then you can’t track it.
Thanks Joey.

Thanks for the response! Appreciate it.

I had taken the pic of the receipt, which has a tracking number of going. Didn't see any return tracking number of the parcel. Do you think it will help if I go and check with Canada post?

JoeyDi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
AOR Received.
23-09-2019
Thanks Joey.

Thanks for the response! Appreciate it.

I had taken the pic of the receipt, which has a tracking number of going. Didn't see any return tracking number of the parcel. Do you think it will help if I go and check with Canada post?
I doubt it but give them a call and see what they say, maybe they have it on records.

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
I sent a webform asking about our passport which where delivered March 18th signed by SCI henri and I got this.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your Passport was not received by the responsible office yet.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

How can this be

I emailed the CPC Ottawa office directly so let's hope I get a better response, how can they not have received it if it was delivered?

miucat

Feb 27, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Passport delivered - Mar 19
no update since then.

If you have the tracking number and it shows out of delivery, let's try to reduce their work load by not writing email asking for confirmation....

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,

Got this today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

We thank you for your patience.

So hopefully this month we should hear some news.

Oliverk

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi All,

Got this today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

We thank you for your patience.

So hopefully this month we should hear some news.
is it from CPC Ottawa?

tulsyanadi

Mar 14, 2017
Why did they ask for another photo? Wasn't earlier photo with correct specification? And how(by which means) did they ask for another photo?
Also you can let them know about your new delivery address via CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thanks
Yes - they said the previous photo didnt meet the specification, and requested another via mail. If I request a change in the delivery address, do I have to let Fedex know? Because I used the prepaid envelope with the old address in it.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Yes - they said the previous photo didnt meet the specification, and requested another via mail. If I request a change in the delivery address, do I have to let Fedex know? Because I used the prepaid envelope with the old address in it.
How much time did they give you to submit new photo? How much time did they mention in email?

bhumikajhamb

Aug 31, 2019
Hello! We have received our COPR and already in Canada. Anybody who has followed any next step? We were asked to call up the IRCC number but the call centre is closed due to COVID-19. Have submitted a web form, waiting for a reply.

sherry111

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hello! We have received our COPR and already in Canada. Anybody who has followed any next step? We were asked to call up the IRCC number but the call centre is closed due to COVID-19. Have submitted a web form, waiting for a reply.
I'm in the same situation. Here's the email I received. Basically, just waiting for their calls until further notice. :(
This email is intended to people who:

• are in Canada
  • were issued a confirmation of permanent residence (CoPR) document as part of their permanent resident application and
  • who have not yet been able to visit a local office to validate their CoPR
If you are outside of Canada, this email does not apply to you and you can ignore it. If you are a representative, please inform your clients of the information listed here.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is working on ways to keep everyone safe and limit the spread of COVID-19. Special measures are currently in effect. These measures affect several IRCC clients, including those who received a CoPR and are inside Canada.

Appointment at a local IRCC office

• All in-person permanent resident landing appointments at the local IRCC offices have been cancelled until further notice.
  • Local offices are reduced to critical services, therefore, no appointments can be scheduled at this time.
Validating a CoPR at a port of entry (PoE)

• Due to the current travel restrictions, you should not travel to a PoE to validate your CoPR.
  • Travelling to a PoE from inside Canada for the purpose of getting immigration services is not considered essential travel, and you will not receive these services.
What happens next?

• IRCC will be in contact with each client in this situation to clarify next steps as we adapt and resume our landing services.
  • Maintaining a legal temporary resident status is an important requirement. If your status is about to expire, you must apply online for an extension (visitor, student or worker).
  • We invite you to visit our website regularly to receive up-to-date information as more announcements are made.
Please be assured that we continue to monitor the situation closely and will update the website as the situation evolves. Please check the website regularly.

Thank you for your patience during these exceptional circumstances.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

akrj2020

Apr 4, 2020
We have received email "Ready for Visa" requesting us to submit our passports for issuance of visa a couple of weeks ago. I believe this has to be completed within 30 days of receiving the email. However due to the current COVID situation and the delay in processing times at CPC Ottawa, we are a bit hesitant on mailing our passports and being stuck in case we have to do any sort of emergency travel. It looks like IRCC is offering a 90 day extension to people who are unable to submit their passports due to the current COVID situation based on what I found on the website below. I have also contacted IRCC regarding this and got a similar kind of response. Anyone in similar boat and planning to wait it out until this COVID situation gets better before sending their passports in ?

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

Seecolinslash

Mar 26, 2020
Hello all, quick question on photograph requirements. I just checked that my photo size is 50mm * 50mm. Will this be a problem?
With current COVID situation I am scared to step out and get a new photo with given requirement - 50mm * 70mm as our state is affected badly.

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hello all, quick question on photograph requirements. I just checked that my photo size is 50mm * 50mm. Will this be a problem?
With current COVID situation I am scared to step out and get a new photo with given requirement - 50mm * 70mm as our state is affected badly.
I’m pretty sure they only take 50 x 70 but I could be wrong. I would just wait for them to ask for a new picture if they don’t accept the ones you already submitted. DONT GO OUTSIDE!!! Stay in and stay safe.