+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Haseeb Jarral

Nov 18, 2023
Congratulations!
I fall on the same dates as stated above by you but have not received anything yet. Fedex tracker is not yet activated. Are you based in the USA?

saubhik

Jun 17, 2023
I received the ready for visa email on Monday, November 27, 2023 and submitted our passports to CPC-Ottawa on Wednesday, November 29, 2023. CPC-Ottawa received our passports on Thursday, Novemver 30, 2023. The package was signed by J.Joe and delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr.

Looking at the recent timelines of about 3 weeks, I am a bit worried because I have an India trip (from the US) coming up on Dec 31 and also FedEx might be closed from Dec 20 onwards due to the holidays.

Tnia

Jan 26, 2023
Hi, did you get your passport back with conterfoil?
I am inside Canada under Trv ..ppr email received
I submitted my passport the 19th of October and CPC Ottawa PR received the 20th .
Submitted webform rabat morocco inform submitted passport to Cpc ottawa.
Its been 3 weeks my passport at CPC ottawa and nothing in tracker.
Hi, Have you gotten your passport back from Ottawa?

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hi, Have you gotten your passport back from Ottawa?
No .. its been more than a month.
Then my COPR number changed my VO sent ppr for virtual landing..
Looks like they never read webform inform my vo that passport sent to ottawa coz am inside canada now virtual

Tnia

Jan 26, 2023
No .. its been more than a month.
Then my COPR number changed my VO sent ppr for virtual landing..
Looks like they never read webform inform my vo that passport sent to ottawa coz am inside canada now virtual
Same here. It has now been 1 month since the passport was delivered to Ottawa and no update from Ottawa. But without requesting, we got an email for virtual landing yesterday. I'm just glad something is moving. Hopefully they will return the passport soon since we are now doing the virtual landing process.

saubhik

Jun 17, 2023
I received the ready for visa email on Monday, November 27, 2023 and submitted our passports to CPC-Ottawa on Wednesday, November 29, 2023. CPC-Ottawa received our passports on Thursday, Novemver 30, 2023. The package was signed by J.Joe and delivered to 2303 Stevenage Dr.

Looking at the recent timelines of about 3 weeks, I am a bit worried because I have an India trip (from the US) coming up on Dec 31 and also FedEx might be closed from Dec 20 onwards due to the holidays.
Updates:

Dec 11, 2023; Monday: Application approved in GCKey
Dec 12, 2023; Tuesday: Received passports & COPRs through FedEx without issues.

I had emailed IRCC for urgent passport processing due to upcoming international travel at this email IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Thursday Dec 7, 2023. I did not get any reply back though. I am not sure if the email helped.

Best wishes to everyone here. :)

mirch

Dec 14, 2023
My passport was received at Ottawa on 6th Dec and since then there is no change of status or any news for the subsequent steps. By when should I receive the passports ? And there is any way that I can inquire about my status and passports ?

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
My passport was received at Ottawa on 6th Dec and since then there is no change of status or any news for the subsequent steps. By when should I receive the passports ? And there is any way that I can inquire about my status and passports ?
Hi,

Have you gotten your passport back yet?

Thanks!

xmagdii

Jul 18, 2023
Not yet, my application shows approved and as of 14th Dec it says that they have received my passport and documents. But the FedEx tracker has not been activated yet.
I got approval on Dec 14th, please give me update when your tracker gets activated

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Not yet, my application shows approved and as of 14th Dec it says that they have received my passport and documents. But the FedEx tracker has not been activated yet.
Where does it show that they received your passport and documents? in gckey or tracker?