+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I am using FEd-Ex ship manager - Guest option to create both return as well as onward labels.

Quick question - for return label under document types if I select personal document and put some XYZ $value then at the end will i get commercial invoice along with Ship label?

I assumed commercial invoices will be for goods sending across but here its personal documents right so kind of confuse please help.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I sent my passports yesterday scheduled to deliver tomorrow to CPC-Ottawa by fed-ex.

Quick question my Medicals has been valid for April 15,2023. in December 2023 they changed Medicals passed to Not started and when they made final decision my medicals got Passed again in Jan 2024.

so under medical portion on Portal it says Medicals Passed Jan 9th,2024 so will my COPR valid till April 15th,2023 when I gave medicals first time?? or since they re-passed medicals in Jan it will be valid till Jan 2025?

some time they provide extensions on medicals so any guidance?

Thanks

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I have sent Passports to Ottawa on Jan 16th Received on Jan 18th - Signed by J.JOE

so currently How many weeks its taking to get our passports back?

Thank You.

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
I have sent Passports to Ottawa on Jan 16th Received on Jan 18th - Signed by J.JOE

so currently How many weeks its taking to get our passports back?

Thank You.
Update Counterfoil number has been updated and status shows Approved on IRCC Tracker. hoping to get my passports back in week or two.

An94

Feb 2, 2024
Update Counterfoil number has been updated and status shows Approved on IRCC Tracker. hoping to get my passports back in week or two.
Any update? My counterfoil was generated on Jan 30th but my return tracker has still not been activated

An94

Feb 2, 2024
Mine was generated on Jan 26 but tracking hasn’t been activated..
Damn, i emailed IRCC with a request for urgent shipping today given that i have travel plans coming up on 7th, and they responded by saying that its already been mailed out of the CPCO office, but im guessing it goes to another office before it gets handed over to FedEx