+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

An94

Feb 2, 2024
Mine was generated on Jan 26 but tracking hasn’t been activated..
Hey, any update on your tracker?

UPDATE: Looks like my tracker just activated

My Timeline so far;
RFV - 12 December 2023
Request for extension - 12 December 2023
Request Granted - 27 December 2023
Passport Sent in - 20 January 2024
Passport received (J.JOE @ 2303 Stevenage Dr) - 23 January 2024
Passport received tracker update - 26 January 2024
IRCC Email - COPR Validity Noticed - 29 January 2024 (replied same day confirming)
GCKey Approved - 31 January 2024
Case closed on tracker - 1 Feb 2024 (CPC-Ottawa mailed out same day)
FedEx tracker activated - 5 Feb 2024
Passport Received - 6 Feb 2024

Last edited:

vancouvergorilla

Jul 8, 2023
Hey, any update on your tracker?

UPDATE: Looks like my tracker just activated

My Timeline so far;
RFV - 12 December 2023
Request for extension - 12 December 2023
Request Granted - 27 December 2023
Passport Sent in - 20 January 2024
Passport received (J.JOE @ 2303 Stevenage Dr) - 23 January 2024
Passport received tracker update - 26 January 2024
IRCC Email - COPR Validity Noticed - 29 January 2024 (replied same day confirming)
GCKey Approved - 31 January 2024
Case closed on tracker - 1 Feb 2024 (CPC-Ottawa mailed out same day)
FedEx tracker activated - 5 Feb 2024
Passport Received - 6 Feb 2024
Congrats! My tracker is still not activated :( I forgot to send the commercial invoice and they asked for it on Jan 31, but no update since then.

JoetheHans

Feb 21, 2024
Hello, I mailed my passport from US thru Fedex on Feb 24th, and delivered to CPCO Ottawa by Feb 27th. It was signed by A.ARONA whereas I read from the forum that many have been signed by J.JOE.

Since its been only a week and I havent heard anything or see any updates on GC Key. Now I am a little worry that it might go wrong. Anyone who has similar experience, please kindly share and suggest. Much Appreciated.

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Hello, I mailed my passport from US thru Fedex on Feb 24th, and delivered to CPCO Ottawa by Feb 27th. It was signed by A.ARONA whereas I read from the forum that many have been signed by J.JOE.

Since its been only a week and I havent heard anything or see any updates on GC Key. Now I am a little worry that it might go wrong. Anyone who has similar experience, please kindly share and suggest. Much Appreciated.
I think thats fine. Mine was delivered today and signed by R.ROSIE. What was the delivered address? Mine is 2303 Stevenage Dr, Ottawa.

Reactions: JoetheHans

JoetheHans

Feb 21, 2024
I think thats fine. Mine was delivered today and signed by R.ROSIE. What was the delivered address? Mine is 2303 Stevenage Dr, Ottawa.
Thank you for sharing. Mine was supposed to be sent to below address. However Fedex didn't provide the specific location they delivered, just 'Ottawa' instead.

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Mar 19, 2024
I started my Pr Express Entry application in 2020 and its still not completed. As per the last note from them, we had to mail our passports to CPCO Ottawa on Feb 20,2024. Its been exactly a month and we have upcoming travel plans in another month. One of our friends who applied mentioned that they send the passport back in 10days which is why we mailed them.
However, based on their responsiveness I don't think we are going to get our passports back anytime soon. Is there a direct way of contacting them and let them know about our travel plans? I already submitted the Web form, which is not quite helpful.

Today (March 19), I got my cousin who lives in Canada call the office and talk to an agent. Turns out the agent told her that they never asked for our passports. However, Idid receive an email on October 2022 asking us to mail our passports but we had long travel plans back then so I asked for an extension. I was finally able to send them on Feb 20. But now the agent says that they never asked us to mail them. I dont know what to do now. How do I get my passports back!!?

ayadav

Mar 19, 2024
Hey Gurpreet! My passport just got signed by R Rosie too, did you ever get your passport back? did all go okay? Please, let me know, I am really worried if I sent something to the wrong address?

rahulratra

Mar 25, 2024
Hi All,

I have submitted my passport to CPCO PR VISA and fedex is showing its delivered and signed by the respective authorities .Does anyone know how to track the

rahulratra

Mar 25, 2024
Hey Gurpreet! My passport just got signed by R Rosie too, did you ever get your passport back? did all go okay? Please, let me know, I am really worried if I sent something to the wrong address?
Hey how are you tracking the status is there any link where we can track the status?
Like which shows passport received or something like that .