+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi All,
Here is my timeline for PR Application.

Passport request - December 19th 2022
Passports sent to CPC-Ottawa - December 21st 2022
Passports Delivered - December 22nd 2022
Application Approved/Counterfoil Generated - January 11 2023

I have still not received my passports and FedEx tracker has not been activated yet. I am getting worried now. Anybody in the same boat ?

Anyone who has received passports back in the last few weeks ? Just want to know how much time they took to send passport after approval.

FYI - I live in US and passports are sent to CPC-Ottawa.
I am in the same boat , did it get activated for you? My counterfoil was generated on 11th as well

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
No Not yet, still waiting, once I get anything next week, I will update you here, as nothing is going to happen over the weekend.
I sent out an email to CIO Ready for visa email id and received a response that the passport has already been shipped. However, fedex still shows items have not yet been picked up. :( I am scared

samali717

Jan 20, 2023
I sent out an email to CIO Ready for visa email id and received a response that the passport has already been shipped. However, fedex still shows items have not yet been picked up. :( I am scared
Can you please give me that email address? So that I can also check with them. I am also getting worried now :(

rahulgoel_jss

Jan 22, 2023
My passport was delivered on Jan 6 2023. I haven't received any communication yet. I am getting worried as I am on H1b. Any one else in the similar situation?

samali717

Jan 20, 2023
It is the same email from where you received ready for visa email. just reply to that email
I never received any email from CIO email address, just received an email from noreply@cic.gc.ca that there is an update on my profile, I opened the account, and saw the PPR. Not sure which email to reach out to.

I tried calling IRCC a million times, regarding my passports but they never connect the call to agent, at the last step, it gets disconnected :(

It's been a month that my passports are with them, and more than 10 days that my application is approved.

samali717

Jan 20, 2023
Hey, I sent my passport on Jan 4, 2023 from US to CPC-Ottawa. It was received on Jan 6, 2023. Application approved/counterfoil generated on Jan 11, 2023. Nothing since then. No emails, no updates on portal, and no FedEx tracker activation yet.
Hi,
Have you received any update on your passports today ? still no update for me.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
I never received any email from CIO email address, just received an email from noreply@cic.gc.ca that there is an update on my profile, I opened the account, and saw the PPR. Not sure which email to reach out to.

I tried calling IRCC a million times, regarding my passports but they never connect the call to agent, at the last step, it gets disconnected :(

It's been a month that my passports are with them, and more than 10 days that my application is approved.
it was a mistake to send a passport overseas. There is an option to modify the PPR instructions to send it inside the US.

samali717

Jan 20, 2023
it was a mistake to send a passport overseas. There is an option to modify the PPR instructions to send it inside the US.

What else can be done now, application is already approved, all they need is to send the passports back and they are not doing that.

They have no support mechanism, I am amazed how they are running the whole immigration program, if people are not able to reach out to them in case of any issue :(