+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSED NORMALTIME AFTER PHYSICAL VERIFICATION.l....NOT RECEIVED MEDICALS YET????

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
Hi all this is rajvir I want to ask smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my work exp, we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked about me that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquiry for me, thereafter that lady took the phn from the receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

In the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job duties, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave them all of last 6 yrs she checkd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. That receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u, if we vl have one we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties and hours per week also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do, and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u guys thnk that this is positv verf...its been 8 months since than but i havnt heard nythg from new delhi visa office

regards
rajvir

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
rajvir0707 said:
Hi all this is rajvir I want to ask smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my work exp, we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked about me that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquiry for me, thereafter that lady took the phn from the receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

In the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job duties, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave them all of last 6 yrs she checkd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. That receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u, if we vl have one we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties and hours per week also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do, and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u guys thnk that this is positv verf...its been 8 months since than but i havnt heard nythg from new delhi visa office

regards
rajvir
Hi, you could order your GCMS notes to see the contents of your application file and where your application is. A relative or friend in who is a citizen or PR in Canada can order this for you for just $5. Click this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp