+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**PARIS VISA OFFICE 2018/2019 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP**

infliximab

Nov 14, 2019
Not every VO sends AOR2 and I don't think Paris sends AOR2's because I haven't seen anyone say that they have. We just received an email March 8th saying that it will be sent to the Paris VO and then I noticed a week later it was in process on ECAS which looks like it was in process for you (Aug 20th) before you received the email. Don't worry. I'm sure they have it. :)
Very reassuring. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: vic1028

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
So I just recieved an invitation for prearrival services. Anyone here have any experience with it?
This is great news! It means that 99.9% it will be a positive DM in the next week or 2 and then passport request! Congrats! My husband signed up with the YMCA BuildON one for Ontario. He watched videos and they send him emails that have helpful tips for work and life in Canada. It isn't mandatory, it is optional. But it is good news regardless, congrats! :D

Elroy/Pelia

Dec 26, 2017
PPR received today November 5th.
Application received July 4th
BR August 27
Aor August 28
MR August 29
File moved to Paris VO September 4th
Medical passed September 8th
Started processing my application in Paris VO October 16
DM, pre arrival letter, PPR November 5th
Best of luck everyone
Please what is the meaning of pre arrival message?

Hello, all!

Sorry about the late update. My husband finally received his Permanent Resident document and visa.
Thank you for your help and support and I'm wishing you all a fast and easy process!

Timeline:

Sponsor: Canadian living in Tunisia, PA: Tunisia / Outland
App Received: March 13th, 2019,
AOR1: April 12th, 2019,
Biometrics request: May 29th. 2019
BIometrics completed: May 30th, 2019
MedReq: May 30th, 2019,
MedExam: May 30th, 2019,
SA: May 30th, 2019,
Medical Passed: June 6th.
VO Transfer (Paris): June 12th, 2019,
AR2: June 19th, 2019
Pre-arrival Services Letter: October 23rd, 2019
DM (Decision made): October 24th, 2019
PPR (Passport Request): November 7th, 2019
COPR ISSUED (Confirmation of PermanentResidence - document you recieve when you become a PR): November 18th, 2019

Reactions: Seagull_tr

inCANdescent

Jan 13, 2020
Zurich
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
28-03-2019
Med's Request
16-06-2019
Med's Done....
04-07-2019
Hi everybody,

I am also new to this forum and have a seemingly trivial question: Where do I send official documents pertaining to my PR (family class) application to, if Paris is the handling office?

Seems trivial, but I couldn’t find an answer online (only the address of the embassy, but not of the IRCC).

The story is this:
2019-03-28: Applied for PR (family class) from Switzerland. I am German, but have lived in Switzerland for 11y, my wife and our child are Canadian, she got a job in Toronto, starting Aug 1st, 2019

...transfer to Paris, biometric, medical exam, ...

2019-11-07: They requested an additional German police record from me via the CIC online account. Now, the request (“send the original, no copies accepted) does not have a letter head nor address in it, so I tried to clarify via the IRCC Web form, as suggested, as well as via the e-mail address parisimmigration@international.gc.ca

2019-11-28: I got an answer via e-mail (all caps from them): “Please send them [the documents] to us, by email ONLY to paris-immigration@international.gc.ca. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING BY REGULAR MAIL, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

2019-12-16: Once the paperwork arrived from Germany, I scanned it and sent it to that e-mail and also uploaded it to my online account as additional document.

2020-01-10: I got a new message that is very similar to the one from Nov 07, again stating that I should submit an “Original (no copy accepted)”, but again without any address on it...?!? Also, in the online account, below my scanned document there is a new entry for a document that I should upload.

So I presume they need the original (even though they say the opposite on Nov 28)...so where do I send it to?

Thank you so much for any help and comments - this has been a very frustrating experience so far!

PS: As a side note: I think the request itself contradicts their own requirements, because I spent more than 10y and most of my adult life in Switzerland, and that’s the police record I submitted with my initial application...

K7moda

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everybody,

I am also new to this forum and have a seemingly trivial question: Where do I send official documents pertaining to my PR (family class) application to, if Paris is the handling office?

Seems trivial, but I couldn’t find an answer online (only the address of the embassy, but not of the IRCC).

The story is this:
2019-03-28: Applied for PR (family class) from Switzerland. I am German, but have lived in Switzerland for 11y, my wife and our child are Canadian, she got a job in Toronto, starting Aug 1st, 2019

...transfer to Paris, biometric, medical exam, ...

2019-11-07: They requested an additional German police record from me via the CIC online account. Now, the request (“send the original, no copies accepted) does not have a letter head nor address in it, so I tried to clarify via the IRCC Web form, as suggested, as well as via the e-mail address parisimmigration@international.gc.ca

2019-11-28: I got an answer via e-mail (all caps from them): “Please send them [the documents] to us, by email ONLY to paris-immigration@international.gc.ca. DO NOT SEND ANYTHING BY REGULAR MAIL, IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

2019-12-16: Once the paperwork arrived from Germany, I scanned it and sent it to that e-mail and also uploaded it to my online account as additional document.

2020-01-10: I got a new message that is very similar to the one from Nov 07, again stating that I should submit an “Original (no copy accepted)”, but again without any address on it...?!? Also, in the online account, below my scanned document there is a new entry for a document that I should upload.

So I presume they need the original (even though they say the opposite on Nov 28)...so where do I send it to?

Thank you so much for any help and comments - this has been a very frustrating experience so far!

PS: As a side note: I think the request itself contradicts their own requirements, because I spent more than 10y and most of my adult life in Switzerland, and that’s the police record I submitted with my initial application...
hi, were you able to get their mailing address? I am in a similar situation needing to send original documents as instructed but no lick finding the paris visa offices mailing address.