Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
HassanQuebec said:
Hello Guys,

Just to let you know that i' ve sent an email to Paris asking them if everything is allright with my wife application and if i should be waiting for the Visa soon, they replied today (quickly!) saying that it's still in process and i should wait for an answer soon. Here is the french text:

"Le dossier est toujours en cours de traitement.Une décision devrait être rendue sous peu.Nous vous en informerons dès que possible."

The agent is still "Ambassade du Canada / AWV".
So, same answer to you too. Just wait !!!!!!

At least he/she can communicate in English and French :D

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
According to CIC Call Centre agent I have been approved as sponsor (SA) on Sept 9 and my wife's application was received by the Paris Visa Office on Sept 16.

We are considering to email the visa office to request urgent processing taking in consideration the awful situation in Libya where my wife is currently residing. What's your advice ?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
colocho13 said:
According to CIC Call Centre agent I have been approved as sponsor (SA) on Sept 9 and my wife's application was received by the Paris Visa Office on Sept 16.

We are considering to email the visa office to request urgent processing taking in consideration the awful situation in Libya where my wife is currently residing. What's your advice ?
Congrats. Welcome to the waiting team with Paris VO.

There is no harm to send them a request. Explain the situation to them and see what they might reply to you! I would do the same if I was in your shoes.

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Congrats. Welcome to the waiting team with Paris VO.

There is no harm to send them a request. Explain the situation to them and see what they might reply to you! I would do the same if I was in your shoes.
Thanks for the feedback ... how do I contact them ? is there an email address? or I must use the Case Specific Enquiry online option ?

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
colocho13 said:
Thanks for the feedback ... how do I contact them ? is there an email address? or I must use the Case Specific Enquiry online option ?
I used the Case Specific Enquiry when I sent them updated documents.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Hi folks
Little info from my side as I am a longest Parisian applicant here
I did attend my interview 21july I passed it and after a week they ask me to do a new medical exam and police check of Norway
Got my medical exam done in a week and police check took a long time of 6 weeks to get it ! Anyway sent an email to Paris last week of both these documents
And yesterday sent an inquiry email for have they got the documents ?? And this morning a eye opening shocking email got from Paris that they got my medical and not got police check
And I replied with proof that I sent my police check last week and besides I sent a new email of these 2 documents police check, and medical exam and i asked them to please do confirm me that now they have receive my documents and late in afternoon I got new email in reply that my file has be updated and now in process all documents have been received and will be contacted as soon as possible if needed that's all!

Hope I will have some news in this week!!

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
rs33 said:
I used the Case Specific Enquiry when I sent them updated documents.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris
Did you receive a response ? How long did it take ? Thank you

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
MisbahNabeel said:
Hi folks
Little info from my side as I am a longest Parisian applicant here
I did attend my interview 21july I passed it and after a week they ask me to do a new medical exam and police check of Norway
Got my medical exam done in a week and police check took a long time of 6 weeks to get it ! Anyway sent an email to Paris last week of both these documents
And yesterday sent an inquiry email for have they got the documents ?? And this morning a eye opening shocking email got from Paris that they got my medical and not got police check
And I replied with proof that I sent my police check last week and besides I sent a new email of these 2 documents police check, and medical exam and i asked them to please do confirm me that now they have receive my documents and late in afternoon I got new email in reply that my file has be updated and now in process all documents have been received and will be contacted as soon as possible if needed that's all!

Hope I will have some news in this week!!
I wish you all the best

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Can someone please confirm the email for Paris VO ?

I came across this email address in the discussion

PARISIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Thank you

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
colocho13 said:
Can someone please confirm the email for Paris VO ?

I came across this email address in the discussion

PARISIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Thank you
That is the email they use when they reply back to your inquiry. My advice is to use their website inquiry system.

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
colocho13 said:
I got an automated response.

This confirms the reception of your email at the Embassy of Canada in Paris.

We will reply to your email as soon as possible. If you have submitted documents or complementary information relating to your application to our office, this is the only email you will receive.

Kindly note that due to the high number of emails received on a daily basis, we will not respond to requests regarding status updates of applications currently in process, if it is still within our normal processing times. We will also not respond to queries regarding how to submit an application as the information may be found on the CIC website – see below.

Other queries will receive a reply within 10 days.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
colocho13 said:
Same thing with me. I receive an immediate automatic response. Then, it takes them about three working days to reply to my inquiry. It happened twice with me.

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Hi folks I just checked my e cas and it shows this however I have sent all the documents and did confirm it as well through email. I want to understand this if any one have any idea

We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2014.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 27, 2014.

We started processing your application on July 21, 2015.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you correspondence on November 12, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on February 12, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you correspondence on July 28, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We sent you medical instructions on July 29, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I want to know what should I expected next for my application
I have provided all the documents on above dates.

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Same thing with me. I receive an immediate automatic response. Then, it takes them about three working days to reply to my inquiry. It happened twice with me.
I only got the automatic responses, never actually a reply from the VO. But I just sent in new paperwork that was likely going to expire while my application is being processed. They didn't request it, and so far haven't requested any additional documentation either.

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Thank you I submitted my inquiry and hopefully we will get a positive response before the end of the week