75008 Paris
Tel 01 44 43 29 16
PARISIMMIGRATION @ international .gc.ca

Yesterday, the signature was:

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada/ AWV
Paris
www.amb-canada.fr/visa
I'm pretty sure that this is the agent Name..I'm following other french forums about PAris VO and 4 of them have the same agent..I hope that we hear someting soon from him/her!

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
I am still waiting for my SA expecting it any time next week ::)

How long does it take to transfer the application from Canada to the VO in Paris?

Billy The Kid

Sep 9, 2015
Sa3Sa3 said:
Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

This is a new experience to me with Paris VO. a status is changed to DM two weeks before the PPR.

Wonderful :)

I wonder if there is any kind of audit on these people to ensure that they are not taking more time than what is supposed to be taken for each case!

The fact that they replied to my email yesterday is making me very nervous. Because, I think if my file was very close to the DM they won't bother replying to my email. They would just update the system or send me the result of that decision.
Since they replied to my email asking me to wait until further communication is really annoying me. Unless if the one who answered my email has no access to the file and was just reading from the system.

I am going crazy with this :)
Thank you!

Yes, you are right. I've never seen or heard of Paris VO updating a status to DM before PPR. This is why we've panicked and thought that the visa is probably refused.

I'm not sure if there is any kind of audit system in place. They are indeed taking too much time on cases. The whole process is really hard to comprehend. There should be more transparency.

I doubt the person who answered your email is the one working on your case. He was probably just reading from the system. I hope you get good news soon.

Cheers

Billy The Kid

Sep 9, 2015
flamand_quebec13 said:
@ BillyTheKid,

Thanks for sharing this! However this is both good and bad news as it would seem it should take about 1,5 months from "In Process" to "Decision Made".
This will unfortunately mean for me that it will take longer to get my PPR as my status only changed around August 21st and my work permit will expire in a few days.

Oh boy....
it all depends on who is working on your case and how long it will take to get background check done for example. cases are different. Mine took about 1,5 months from In process to DM. yours could take less. I hope you get PPR soon, at least before the expiry date of your work permit.

Cheers

Billy The Kid

Sep 9, 2015
HassanQuebec said:
Congrats BillyTheKid!

Can you please tell us which agent processed your request ? Mine is AWV

"Service de l’immigration
Ambassade du Canada / AWV
Paris"
Thank you!

When we received an email asking us to send the CSQ, the signature was:

Service Immigration /CT
AMBASSADE DU CANADA
Paris

I'm not sure if CT was the agent that processed my request or if CT means something else

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
HassanQuebec said:
Hi :D

No communication from Paris for me neither :'(
None of the other forum applicants have received any communications too ?

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
nope, nada, nopes. In other words, nothing happened.

I've had no request for information (maybe I'll never get one cause I'm a VISA exempt country?).
It's the waiting game folks, but good news is that Sa3Sa3 should be first to go, in which most of us should follow soon after.

HassanQuebec

Mar 26, 2012
Hello Guys,

Just to let you know that i' ve sent an email to Paris asking them if everything is allright with my wife application and if i should be waiting for the Visa soon, they replied today (quickly!) saying that it's still in process and i should wait for an answer soon. Here is the french text:

"Le dossier est toujours en cours de traitement.Une décision devrait être rendue sous peu.Nous vous en informerons dès que possible."

The agent is still "Ambassade du Canada / AWV".

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
flamand_quebec13 said:
It's the waiting game folks, but good news is that Sa3Sa3 should be first to go, in which most of us should follow soon after.
Not sure about this statement ::)