App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
For me the same thing and I check everyday, case is being processed since June 17th 2015.
Who of the Paris applicants is waiting the longest by the way? That person should normally receive an answer very soon.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
flamand_quebec13 said:
For me the same thing and I check everyday, case is being processed since June 17th 2015.
Who of the Paris applicants is waiting the longest by the way? That person should normally receive an answer very soon.
That is me I guess :D

I don't see your data in Paris spreadsheet. The sheet has good amount of information and history.

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
I'll update that sheet later tonight is currently I am away from home, but seeing at the sheet Sa3Sa3 you should indeed be the next in line.
However, looking at the amount of days it takes from SA to COPR, it could take a maximum of 120 days (4 months, if the person of 252 days is ignored [outlier]) and an average of 84 days.

Taking this into account for you Sa3Sa3, it might be really soon and at the latest 5th of October 2015.
I hope however that mine meets the average, this way I'll be able to continue working :p otherwise i'll have to sit and wait for the decision and then get my new work permit.

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
flamand_quebec13 said:
I'll update that sheet later tonight is currently I am away from home, but seeing at the sheet Sa3Sa3 you should indeed be the next in line.
However, looking at the amount of days it takes from SA to COPR, it could take a maximum of 120 days (4 months, if the person of 252 days is ignored [outlier]) and an average of 84 days.

Taking this into account for you Sa3Sa3, it might be really soon and at the latest 5th of October 2015.
I hope however that mine meets the average, this way I'll be able to continue working :p otherwise i'll have to sit and wait for the decision and then get my new work permit.
Once you have the COPR, you won't need a work permit.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I guess "paulam89" is the one who should receive something very soon. He/She is a Feb applicant

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
flamand_quebec13 said:
It is already 120 days since my SA "06 May 2015" :(

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Yeah, but how long has it been since Paulum has replied on this forum. We don't know but it might be that he/she has already received an answer.

And sorry for the confusion, but I wonder what happens after you get a COPR in order for me to keep working?

@Sa3Sa3, maybe you should ask for your notes in that case? Just to see where they stand and it is free. It can take up to a month before you receive them though: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
flamand_quebec13 said:
And sorry for the confusion, but I wonder what happens after you get a COPR in order for me to keep working?
Once you have the COPR, you will have to land (and since you're in Canada, you could just go to the Canada/US border to do so) and then you're a permanent resident. So you have the rights of any other Canadian (except voting and being a citizen). You're legal status will be permanent resident (instead of visitor, on work permit, on study permit, etc).

This link explains it all:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

paulam89

Sep 18, 2014
Hi, no changes for me. My app changed to IP 12 august and on ECAS it says "We started processing your application on June 19, 2015". I needed my CSQ for Quebec, it arrived to Paris 11 August. We applied on February but we didn t get SA till 10 June. I hope it is not going to take a lot longer.

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
I had to wait for my CSQ too (took just a bit over a month!) and then I send it to Paris a copy of the document by email and thats when a couple of days later it went In Process

Application started processing June 17th. Still kinda sucks paulum that you have send your application in two months before me and they still managed to start processing your application after me (june 19th).

Anybody who has the date of processing sooner?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
flamand_quebec13 said:
@ Sa3Sa3, maybe you should ask for your notes in that case? Just to see where they stand and it is free. It can take up to a month before you receive them though: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
I am waiting for the consent form to be signed by my wife to be able to order the notes. BTW, it costs 5 CAD.
I ordered one last June.It was stated in the note that the review of my documents should be completed by Aug 6th. That is when my status has been changed to IP!
It was also stating that the initial review of my application is triggering a need to schedule an interview with my wife! that was in Jun 9th. It is almost 3 months now since that initial evaluation without any news!

It is time to order another one.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
An update to my wife's Ecas not mine !!!

We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I don't know why this was added to my wife's Ecas only!. and I don't know what does it mean since I know from the notes that I received end of July that they received the documents they were looking for!

Is this a good sign or a bad one ?????

Does anyone else see a change to his/her ecas?

don't forget to check both of your and your partner ecas !!!!

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I was reading through other VOs threads and found that there is a case exactly like me.

He received his notes back in June which stated that a review is needed. Then, his ecas status was changed to IP in mid of Aug without receiving any communication about the interview.

Then, he received this week a request for an interview email.

It is clear that IP doesn't mean any longer that the interview is waived

I should expect their request for interview soon :(