+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents visitor visa rejected .. need help .plz.

saipraneeth

Feb 4, 2016
@kamalpreetk701
Got rejection letters for my parents as well.. I'm from UWaterloo.. wrote invitation letter saying that I'm inviting them for convocation. Gave the university letter and similar docs as you mentioned.

Can you please answer following questions,
1) How long does the reapplication process took to get visa or PPR letter..
2) What additional info did you gave other than the docs you mentioned first..

I already bought the tickets, and need to apply ASAP

Thanks very much..

Mar 3, 2018
@kamalpreetk701
Got rejection letters for my parents as well.. I'm from UWaterloo.. wrote invitation letter saying that I'm inviting them for convocation. Gave the university letter and similar docs as you mentioned.

Can you please answer following questions,
1) How long does the reapplication process took to get visa or PPR letter..
2) What additional info did you gave other than the docs you mentioned first..

I already bought the tickets, and need to apply ASAP

Thanks very much..
I am sorry, saw your msg now, it took almost 27-28 days, I wrote an explanation letter and also added agricultural land ,also shown my grandmother as dependent on my dad and mom

Ph_Ayman

Nov 1, 2017
Hi kamalpreetk701

congratulation for the TRV for your parents
can you tell me if you applied online in the first time?

after how long you submitted another application?

thanks an waiting for your reply

yuvaraj77

Jun 28, 2019
Hi kamalpreetk701

congratulation for the TRV for your parents
can you tell me if you applied online in the first time?

after how long you submitted another application?

thanks an waiting for your reply
Hi Kamal and Ayman,

My parents visitor visa also rejected with similar reasons as below: I submitted application online and applied from India .

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I planning to reapply for them. Please let me know whats are all the additional proof documents.

1. My dad is sole owner of property with rental income of 12000.INR However, he never filling income tax
- I thought of include is property document which is in native language. Do we need to have transcript?
2. My grandmom and Aunty who is physically challenged are dependent and resides with my parents.
- What kind of proof I could submit to prove that they dependent.
3. My brother lives in Chennai and working as Senior Manger in MNC.
4. In my invitation letter, I have invited to come and visit me and my family here as they never visit any other country.
5. I already booked air tickets for my parents and planning to submit that as well as one of the proof to confirm their return.

Please share your experience and needful information.

Johnexpressentrypnp

Aug 9, 2018
Hi there,
Could you please tell how did you solve the second point of refusal:
2. Travel history.
My situation is almost same. My father is a government employee and I am PR of Canada. They still refused their application on the same grounds. Thanks

Creeper Roy

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, I also want to apply for my mother who belongs to India.

This is the refusal letter she got in August 2019.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I came to Canada on SOWP in May 2018. My work permit expired in May 2019. Currently I have visitor visa. I should get my work permit by November.

When should I apply again for her visitor visa?

What else shall I need to apply for her visa?

1. Passport
2. Proof of Funds
3. Cover Letter
4. Invitation Letter
5. Digital Photograph

She retired in July 2018.

Please help me out !!!!!!

granesis2739

Jun 28, 2018
Hi! Please help. I am getting married this June. I applied my dad and my sister to come to my wedding for a month. The application was refused and these are the reasons
•Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I need your advice on what other evidence I can include in the application to prove that they are just going to stay for the wedding. My wedding day won’t be complete without them.

chinesecanadian87

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi! Please help. I am getting married this June. I applied my dad and my sister to come to my wedding for a month. The application was refused and these are the reasons
•Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I need your advice on what other evidence I can include in the application to prove that they are just going to stay for the wedding. My wedding day won’t be complete without them.
What did you include in your application? We need more information before we can help..

granesis2739

Jun 28, 2018
What did you include in your application? We need more information before we can help..
I include an invitation letter citing that I am responsib
hi! Thank you for replying.
I included in their application an invitation letter stating that I will be the one responsible to finance them during their stay here for a month in Canada from food, shelter, flight expense etc.
•I also attached my payslip and money in the bank.
•cert of employment from my sister’s stating when she started her job there and the purpose of applying of tourist visa.
•my sister’s payslip and bank account
•my dad is a retired citizen so I didn’t have much any documents on his side except his passport and birth cert.
•I attached as well an invitation on my wedding as a proof that we will have the wedding this coming June
•attached itinerary return ticket for a month
>>I haven’t attached any land title under their name coz the house and lot where they are living right now is still under my grandmother who passed away already and it will take forever to change the title of it. What else can I provide to prove that they are just coming here just for my wedding? Need advice please and thank you in advance for the feedback

Mar 19, 2020
Hello all,

My mom dad applied for visitor visa for my convocation but visa got rejected with following reasons:

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

After that I applied again only of mother again we never suceed.
My brother made 3rd attempt on his birthday but it’s again ends up with refusal.
Now i am feeling too frustrated because i have never met my mother from last 3 years. After finish my study i got a full time Noc-B job. My employer not giving me vacation so i can’t go to meet them so i want to invite my mother for a 1 or 2 months. Please suggest me what i should do