+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for my mother visit visa first on December 2020 and after long wait and no response on the application I was suggested to apply new application in new portal, I did apply again 25th March 2022. At that time the processing time was around 70 days but till now I didn't get any response till now.
Hello: I can understand long waiting time creat frustration,but fact is that cic have 2.4 million applications backlog as of June 6.
The temporary residence inventory has grown to 1,471,173 persons, also as of June 6.
So cic website showing 155 days processing time for Pakistan,so you should expect result within this time range,I hope they will do it soon.But right now a lot of visa applications of Ukraine people processing by cic urgently basis that can cause extra processing time.
Best of luck

Noman884

Nov 17, 2021
Hi, I am on PR, I applied visitor visa for my parents on 22 July 2022, My father got refusal twice and my mother once, This time to show ties I bought a shop in my father's name, and I show around 8k CAD in my account and around 7 lac rupees in my father account along with 7.5 million rupee shop on his name, I hope that would be enough ties.
Applied date: 22/July/2022
Biometrics update: 24/July/2022

Zain2011

Jun 7, 2022
Hi, I am on PR, I applied visitor visa for my parents on 22 July 2022, My father got refusal twice and my mother once, This time to show ties I bought a shop in my father's name, and I show around 8k CAD in my account and around 7 lac rupees in my father account along with 7.5 million rupee shop on his name, I hope that would be enough ties.
Applied date: 22/July/2022
Biometrics update: 24/July/2022
Hi Noman , I would go for super visa instead, have seen many ppl getting super visa after visit Visa refusal. Goodluck

Reactions: Noman884

peanut

Nov 22, 2012
Hello, I applied supervisa for my mother in March, medical approved in May2022, since then there is no update. I applied through GCC key.
Secondly, I submitted insurance quote instead of full/ monthly payment plan.
I am scared of refusal.
Need suggestions!

Kayani_19

Aug 3, 2022
AOA, Hey everyone!
I applied for my Mom's Visit visa on the old CIC website, details below:

Date Received: June 26, 2021 (Applied date)
Biometrics:
Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
July 1, 2021
Expiry Date: July 1, 2031

Wrote them an email when it was way pass the processing time to which they replied (the only email that they replied to btw): "Thank you for your email. While we are unable to provide an update on the processing of your visitor visa application, please note that if you applied before September 7, 2021 and need to travel to Canada now for one of the following reasons, we recommend that you submit a new application through the IRCC Portal"

I applied again on the "New Portal" : details below:
Date received: February 27, 2022 (Applied date)
Biometrics:
Date of biometrics enrolment:
July 1, 2021
Expiry date: July 1, 2031

There hasn't been any updates every since. As of today the processing time shown on the website is: Visitor Visa___Pakistan: 135 days

I don't know what to do, they don't reply to any emails or answer the calls. Any advice would do.
Thank you in advance!

peanut

Nov 22, 2012
AOA, Hey everyone!
I applied for my Mom's Visit visa on the old CIC website, details below:

Date Received: June 26, 2021 (Applied date)
Biometrics:
Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
July 1, 2021
Expiry Date: July 1, 2031

Wrote them an email when it was way pass the processing time to which they replied (the only email that they replied to btw): "Thank you for your email. While we are unable to provide an update on the processing of your visitor visa application, please note that if you applied before September 7, 2021 and need to travel to Canada now for one of the following reasons, we recommend that you submit a new application through the IRCC Portal"

I applied again on the "New Portal" : details below:
Date received: February 27, 2022 (Applied date)
Biometrics:
Date of biometrics enrolment:
July 1, 2021
Expiry date: July 1, 2031

There hasn't been any updates every since. As of today the processing time shown on the website is: Visitor Visa___Pakistan: 135 days

I don't know what to do, they don't reply to any emails or answer calls. Any advice would do.
Thank you in advance!
Hello, I hope your mom's visa is approved soon. When you applied on the new portal, did you pay again? I applied through GCC key, medical approved and updated, just worried if I apply again on IRCC portal, will I have to go for medical again?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, I applied supervisa for my mother in March, medical approved in May2022, since then there is no update. I applied through GCC key.
Secondly, I submitted insurance quote instead of full/ monthly payment plan.
I am scared of refusal.
Need suggestions!
Any Updates

Kayani_19

Aug 3, 2022
Hello, I hope your mom's visa is approved soon. When you applied on the new portal, did you pay again? I applied through GCC key, medical approved and updated, just worried if I apply again on IRCC portal, will I have to go for medical again?
Yes I paid the processing fee again but my Mom didn't go for Medical again.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Any updates for people who applied in June?

zubairhusain

Apr 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
I have applied on 25th March 2022, but still no response from them.

Did anyone from Pakistan get any response from them ?

Last edited:

zubairhusain

Apr 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
I have applied for my in-laws on feb 28 after biometric no response yet
I don’t know what’s happening now, it is taking soo long is there anyway to check the status or expedite the process ?
My relatives are Pakistani passport holder and applied from Germany they got there visa in one month.