+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone. This thread is for all those people whose parents have applied for visit/super visa from Pakistan and are waiting.

Every visa office is different and so are their timings, so this thread might be a good place to share the timelines.

My parents applied: Jan 6th 2022
Bio done: Jan 14th 2022
Nothing since then.

saaios

Dec 15, 2018
Anybody here waiting for their parents supervisa application to process since march 2020? its been way past the normal processing time. Not sure how to proceed.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello to all,
I am hassan from Pakistan. i want to get information regarding my refusal from experts. i have applied for visitor visa to meet my parents living in Canada on 5th Feb. he is seriously ill and have brain surgery few months back. Also attached doctors letter. My mother is also there and both are aged and getting permanent treatment.
I have selected the option that i want to visit Canada to meet my loved once who are critically ill. I got refusal letter on 09 February which seems un realistic refusal reasons. It seems that no one reviewed my application and due to any filters in the computer they send me refusal letter & based on following points they think that i will not leave their country.
1. ties to Canada & to your home country
2. travel history
3. not satisfied with current employment situation

i have attached my travel history for 4 countries Thailnad, Japana, Duabi, Turkey & Saudi Arabia for religious tour. Have 1 car on my name worth 15000 CAD & a house on my name worth 50000 CAD. I have also attached proof via valuation of these assets and ownership documents. My Tax returns having assets more than 42000 CAD excluding my liabilities. Also attach rental agreement. Attach my job ex pakistan leave. Also attach bank statement with 10000 CAD for last 4 months.
I reapplied on 19th Feb by submitting the genuine replies to their un realistic reasons but also get refusal 2nd time just after 2 days with couple of new reasons of refusal after 2 days which are as under:
1. purpose of visit
2. personal assets (even i have attached valuation reports & ownership proofs of my assets)
3. based on family ties in canada and pakistan

i am now 100% sure that they have some systematic refusal letters by applying some filters on our applications. what u said. i then request for reconsideration and received an emailed that they have appointment a person to review my application and will respond in 30 days whether to reopen my application or not. what u think is there any chance now or still same refusal. please suggest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello to all,
I am hassan from Pakistan. i want to get information regarding my refusal from experts. i have applied for visitor visa to meet my parents living in Canada on 5th Feb. he is seriously ill and have brain surgery few months back. Also attached doctors letter. My mother is also there and both are aged and getting permanent treatment.
I have selected the option that i want to visit Canada to meet my loved once who are critically ill. I got refusal letter on 09 February which seems un realistic refusal reasons. It seems that no one reviewed my application and due to any filters in the computer they send me refusal letter & based on following points they think that i will not leave their country.
2. travel history

i have attached my travel history for 4 countries Thailnad, Japana, Duabi, Turkey & Saudi Arabia for religious tour. Have 1 car on my name worth 15000 CAD & a house on my name worth 50000 CAD. I have also attached proof via valuation of these assets and ownership documents. My Tax returns having assets more than 42000 CAD excluding my liabilities. Also attach rental agreement. Attach my job ex pakistan leave. Also attach bank statement with 10000 CAD for last 4 months.
I reapplied on 19th Feb by submitting the genuine replies to their un realistic reasons but also get refusal 2nd time just after 2 days with couple of new reasons of refusal after 2 days which are as under:
1. purpose of visit
2. personal assets (even i have attached valuation reports & ownership proofs of my assets)

i am now 100% sure that they have some systematic refusal letters by applying some filters on our applications. what u said. i then request for reconsideration and received an emailed that they have appointment a person to review my application and will respond in 30 days whether to reopen my application or not. what u think is there any chance now or still same refusal. please suggest.
This thread is for parents applying for a visitor or super visa to visit their children. You have been given the answer in another thread. This is the wrong place to post.

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello to all,
2. travel history

1. purpose of visit

Your profile and supporting docs are pretty strong, not sure why you got the refusal. Better to order GCMS notes, that will tell you the exact problem with your application. Once you get the notes, reapply and clarify the doubts of the visa officer.

Visit visa applications for Pakistanis are not accepted that easily, so give it a try after you get your GCMS notes. Good luck.

mmoosa

Nov 21, 2020
Applied for Visit Visa on 19 December 2021
Since then waiting
Hello. Have you heard anything back. Im in the process of applying and confused between super visa and visitor visa as visitor visa got rejected previously. Any suggestions?

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone. This thread is for all those people whose parents have applied for visit/super visa from Pakistan and are waiting.

Every visa office is different and so are their timings, so this thread might be a good place to share the timelines.

My parents applied: Jan 6th 2022
Bio done: Jan 14th 2022
Nothing since then.
My parents received PPR today.

Reactions: sherrysn and 9990

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello. Have you heard anything back. Im in the process of applying and confused between super visa and visitor visa as visitor visa got rejected previously. Any suggestions?
There are more chances of supervisa to be approved. In a supervisa application, CIC consider the financial situation of the person who is sponsoring his/her parents. If you qualify for Supervisa LICO; you have funds available and your tax return NOA can proof your income for last 3 years, then you should apply supervisa.

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
Hello everyone, I wanna apply for my Super visa for my Mom. We already completed all documents and just need to submit application. My mom did upfront medical on Feb 23 and she is from Pakistan. Today she got email from Dehli office that she need to go for more tests. They didn't mention anything which test or what..
My mom has Hepatitis and we declare that in medical while her Hepatitis germs are in sleeping mode from last years. So please guide me with ur experience that what are chances to pass medical?
Any opinions?