+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
Hello everyone: any one knows how long they will take to process super visa from uk? My mother living in uk,we applied through IRRC portal.we applied 30 April 2022,no reply since.she already have biometric letter.
Website showing no processing time from uk.
Any idea?

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hello everyone: any one knows how long they will take to process super visa from uk? My mother living in uk,we applied through IRRC portal.we applied 30 April 2022,no reply since.she already have biometric letter.
Website showing no processing time from uk.
Any idea?
There are a few of us who applied for visitor visa/study permits from the uk in Mar-Apr and are still waiting. It is well past the processing time so no one knows what to expect.

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
There are a few of us who applied for visitor visa/study permits from the uk in Mar-Apr and are still waiting. It is well past the processing time so no one knows what to expect.
Oh that is disappointed,it’s mean they are processing applications quick from Pakistan rather then uk? If you see processing time on website they mentioned visit visa from uk to process in 9 days and super visa no processing time,while from Pakistan visitor visa 145 days and super visa 262 days. If you look at this forum picture completely different,uk application taking longer than expectation even no response,I guess uk visa application is more busy as they handling now Ukraine people application as well.

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
Hello everyone; it’s very quiet here.any news from Uk visa office,.anyone who applied super visa from uk?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all,
can anyone please guide me on couple of things below:

1. Where to look for some tentative timelines re visitor's/supervisa? (other than what is posted on ircc's website off course) ?

2. if the intended visit is planned within next couple of months, does it make more sense to go for visitor visa instead (some urgency)?

3. if my wife is not working and does not have a proper financial statements etc (but i do), can we still apply for her parents' supervisa?

4. If we provide some medical records for medical illness and state that they are visiting to support, does it help and does it speed up the process?

what makes more sense and what should be our course of action. is there any thread that I could look at for procedure/timelines etc?

thanks a lot

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi there,
Is there anyone help me out I applied my mother super visa back in 13th of the march 2022 since then I haven’t heard anything at all from immigration people in this case what should I do she already got refused her visit visa twice.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated
Thank you in anticipation

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have an update on March Applications? I applied for my parent's Visa and Biometric in last week of March. No updates yet. Anyone in a similar situation?

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
Hi there,
Is there anyone help me out I applied my mother super visa back in 13th of the march 2022 since then I haven’t heard anything at all from immigration people in this case what should I do she already got refused her visit visa twice.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated
Thank you in anticipation
Where u applied from Pakistan or uk? Biometrics already did it because u already applied for visit visa?I applied on 30 April 2022,my mother visit visa refused back in 2019 so we have already biometrics
And we applied from London uk ,since we applied no response at all,seems like they are sleeping,disappointment.

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Where u applied from Pakistan or uk? Biometrics already did it because u already applied for visit visa?I applied on 30 April 2022,my mother visit visa refused back in 2019 so we have already biometrics
And we applied from London uk ,since we applied no response at all,seems like they are sleeping,disappointment.
Actually I applied online from Canada yes she already has done her biometrics yes most likely they are sleeping

Sendo

Jan 7, 2016
Actually I applied online from Canada yes she already has done her biometrics yes most likely they are sleeping
Any news from your side?I applied online too from canada.but I don’t know how they work.my mother in UK ,so I don’t know they consider her application on the basis of uk or pakistan.no response from my side at all.just waiting n waiting

Sac1992

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi,
I need some help regarding Parents meet up. Please advise
1. if super visa is a good option or regular parents sponsorship
2. also can I apply for regular sponsorship while my parents are on super visa
3. or if both (regular and super visa application) can go side by side.
Thanks in advance.

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My parent applied for visas in March and there is no response yet. However, they need to fly to the US in the next couple of days due to some emergency.
Would it be possible if they can give a Passport for stamping to the Canadian embassy in the US if a visa is approved?

*Visa applied in Pakistan.

Waqii

Apr 25, 2014
Hello, I submitted my parents' application for a visitor visa on the application portal on April 5th, 2022. Biometrics was completed on April 7th, 2022. Since then no response. Can anyone tell me if this is the normal processing?

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I'm going to apply for my mother in law and brother in law visitor visa via new IRCC portal. My wife is expecting in October 2022.

Little confused as people are saying that my mother-in-law and brother-in-law needs to have separate IRCC portal and separate application. Only if my mother-in-law and father-in-law were applying together there application could have been under one.

Can you please help. As we do see an option to include both under one as per below IRCC options.

Do you want to apply for more than 1 person at the same time? (required)
For example, you want to submit an application for yourself, plus your spouse and children who will travel with you or join you later during your stay in Canada.

Yes (I've selected this option)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R3pDt31uXp7xz06Vb2v_7_LLkbl4kHed/view?usp=sharing

Select the type of group that applies to your situation (required)
Family

Also as we're applying for Visitor Visa we have selected the below option:
To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MoZYDsUrcbJpDyA5C_XeVnxjZdERnnQd/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.

zubairhusain

Apr 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for my mother visit visa first on December 2020 and after long wait and no response on the application I was suggested to apply new application in new portal, I did apply again 25th March 2022. At that time the processing time was around 70 days but till now I didn't get any response till now.