+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents visit visa online application - LHR, Pakistan

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi, I applied online for my parents.

AOR: October 18th.
BIL: October 19th.
Biometrics submitted and received: 22nd Oct.
Eligibility in review for dad: 24th Oct. (Main applicant)
Eligibility status unchanged for mom.

What about you?
Wish you the best!!

I also applied online for my parent's super visa.

I applied on 19th October
Biometric was already done two years ago though visa was refused-TRV

If you have applied for a super visa then pls add your timelines over here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-october-2019.660399/

Thanks

karachi39

Jul 27, 2014
Wish you the best!!

I also applied online for my parent's super visa.

I applied on 19th October
Biometric was already done two years ago though visa was refused-TRV

If you have applied for a super visa then pls add your timelines over here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-october-2019.660399/

Thanks
Same to you.

What was the reason of TRV rejection?

How much did you pay for their medical insurances and from where did you purchase? how old are they?

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Same to you.

What was the reason of TRV rejection?

How much did you pay for their medical insurances and from where did you purchase? how old are they?
Refusal reason was that Host's LICO is not sufficient for total no. of family members. (LICO requirement is for super visa however VO applied this condition on our TRV, which is absurd)

Anyhow this time I applied super visa as my LICO is above than the threshold.

Insurance is bought from 21st Century, the best part of this company is you can pay the premium on a monthly basis. Initially the policy confirmation will be shared with you to attach with your application once two months' premium is paid in advance. Residual is paid on a monthly basis post visa approval and dates of travel are shared with insurance company. God forbid in case of rejection, entire amount is refundable except the processing fee which is $50 only.

Reactions: karachi39

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hey there, may be someone could assist me on this thread.

So I am going to enter canada as a new immigrant on a PR visa around June 2020. I am an indian and currently living in dubai since 6 years.

My mother is a widow now and she is living with us since 1 year, she is 67 years old.
Its obvious me and my spouse will take a few months in canada to find our first job and settle in, the challenge we face now is that my mother doesn't have an house back in our home country nor does she have a property etc.

A friends of ours suggested us to apply for a tourist visa for my mother considering my cousin lives in Vancouver, so we could get an invite letter from them and show an itinerary for my mother along with our bank statements informing the immigration officer she is coming to visit my cousin and she could be stamped a tourist visa from anywhere between 2 to 10 years, depending on our luck.

Now the question is, in order to apply for a super visa for her, me and my spouse need to demonstrate a certain CAD income for a period of 1 year with tax returns if i am not mistaken?

Also to sponsor parents , again we need to make sure we have tax returns etc , since we are going to be new PR what option can we use?

Someone told us if her tourist visa is stamped for 5 years, she can exit canada every 6 months once for a couple of days and come back, is this true? for how many times is this possible to do?

We anyone can suggest a perfect plan for us would highly appreciate it .

Sule2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi! I applied for my parents visa on August 11, 2019. Online application.
Biometrics were successfully completed on August 21st.
Still haven’t received any update about eligibility or background check processing.
I’m expecting my first child so I’ve also attached a note from the doctor and I have PR.
any idea how long it can take?
Hi can u plz tell me if u applied on their behalf did u fill representative form or it was for paid representative