+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents super visa application in progress since more than 1 year.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah super frustrating especially since I have made many many inquiries via MP office. IRCC knows about the inquiries as well but for some reason they don't seem to forward our application.
I have called few lawyers office and requested free consultation. Just waiting for them to get back to me.
But yeah thanks for the suggestion. I might as well reapply but will wait a week or two.
Okay just got a call from my MP office regarding my latest inquiry with IRCC and the lady on the other side told me that July 23rd is the forward date for our application.
So, forward date is actually accurate? I guess I should just wait till that date before I even think about withdrawing and reapplying?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Okay just got a call from my MP office regarding my latest inquiry with IRCC and the lady on the other side told me that July 23rd is the forward date for our application.
So, forward date is actually accurate? I guess I should just wait till that date before I even think about withdrawing and reapplying?
forward your pplication to where? local canadianembassy? from which country are you?

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Not sure what is meant by forwarding the application. Is it that different visa office is going to take on your application? Either way I think it makes sense to wait for now.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi there,
I am in the exact same boat as yours, except that my parents had their visitor visas rejected twice in the past despite my father having had diplomatic visas to all of Europe and the United States. When I spoke for the third time with my MP's office, I was told that they would make a decision on July 9th. My assumption is that this might be the same thing as yours being forwarded? Either way, I was told that the Winnipeg case processing centre has our files now instead of the Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Where were your parents' application assigned?

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Not sure what is meant by forwarding the application. Is it that different visa office is going to take on your application? Either way I think it makes sense to wait for now.
Its forward date for the application. I was told that it's the date the application will be at the top of the pending files. I had never heard of it so I am not sure as well. Hoping that it is actual IRCC term

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hi there,
I am in the exact same boat as yours, except that my parents had their visitor visas rejected twice in the past despite my father having had diplomatic visas to all of Europe and the United States. When I spoke for the third time with my MP's office, I was told that they would make a decision on July 9th. My assumption is that this might be the same thing as yours being forwarded? Either way, I was told that the Winnipeg case processing centre has our files now instead of the Embassy in Abu Dhabi. Where were your parents' application assigned?
Hmmm.. if you are told the similar thing about the forward date then it must actually mean something. My parents application is in New Delhi processing centre since the beginning but I don't know if it was transferred to any other offices recently like yours but yeah the told me that July 23rd is the date.
If you hear back from IRCC on July 9th, can you please let me know? That way I would be certain that I should wait as well.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share an update on my parents super visa. We finally got a request for medical couple days ago. Like I said, IRCC told MP office that July 23rd is the forward date. so looks like it's actually a thing.
Hoping who are waiting gets a response soon from IRCC as well.
Cheers.

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Hey guys,
Just wanted to share an update on my parents super visa. We finally got a request for medical couple days ago. Like I said, IRCC told MP office that July 23rd is the forward date. so looks like it's actually a thing.
Hoping who are waiting gets a response soon from IRCC as well.
Cheers.
That's good bro. Finally something. please Keep posting updates. My parents super visa is stuck on BVL with no PPR. Apparently they are increasing the super visa time for Nepalese every week for some reason.

Reactions: zagi

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey guys,
Need another quick advice. My mother received the request for passport but for my father, they requested the Details of Military form - IMM5546. I had only listed the service year and rank on the main IMM5257e form. I am guessing I need to submit any supporting documents with the form IMM5456. Since there is an option to upload only one document, my question is am I saving the form and supporting documents as one pdf document and attaching it? Or am I only submitting the form?

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey guys,
Need another quick advice. My mother received the request for passport but for my father, they requested the Details of Military form - IMM5546. I had only listed the service year and rank on the main IMM5257e form. I am guessing I need to submit any supporting documents with the form IMM5456. Since there is an option to upload only one document, my question is am I saving the form and supporting documents as one pdf document and attaching it? Or am I only submitting the form?
Hey, just wonder if your parents have received their super visa yet? I am in the same boat, submitted in 2022, medical passed on March 2023, no updates in the last 11 months.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey, just wonder if your parents have received their super visa yet? I am in the same boat, submitted in 2022, medical passed on March 2023, no updates in the last 11 months.
Hello,
My mother recieved visa already but they requested extra document for my father which we submitted on August 4, 2023 but we have not received any updates after that. It's been more than 2 years now, it's disgusting from IRCC is all I can say.

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello,
My mother recieved visa already but they requested extra document for my father which we submitted on August 4, 2023 but we have not received any updates after that. It's been more than 2 years now, it's disgusting from IRCC is all I can say.
I know, apparently they prefer more refugees than skill immigrants and their family

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Guys,
Quick question/update. My mother got her super Visa approved August 2023 but my father is still in process. I have reached out to MP office multiple times after August 2023 but they keep telling me that it's in process and nothing else. It's been over two years now. Getting sick of waiting.
Question: I heard somewhere that my mother has to enter within a year since her medical will expire in a year. How true is that? We are all just waiting for my father's visa so that both of them can travel together but if my mother has to enter within 1 year we might have to ask her to come alone.
Please advise.
Thank you