+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents super visa application in progress since more than 1 year.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My apologies if this is not the correct thread to post on however, I just wanted to get your opinion on what can I do as we have not received any updates on my parents(they are in Nepal) super visa since more than 1 year .
Application was submitted on January 9, 2022. Their biometrics was completed on January 12,2022 but we have not gotten any update on our file since then. I have raised the web form last month as well but have not heard anything back. I have also gone to my MLA office several times in the last 3-4 months to inquire. But MLA office keeps telling me that there is no red flag with the file and all we can do is wait.
I don't know what to do at this moment in time and it has been extremely frustating and challenging wait for us. The processing times for super visa for Nepal is currently 87 days as per CIC website. But for us its taking way way more than that. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do? Please help!!
Regards,
Roshan Khadka

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,
My apologies if this is not the correct thread to post on however, I just wanted to get your opinion on what can I do as we have not received any updates on my parents(they are in Nepal) super visa since more than 1 year .
Application was submitted on January 9, 2022. Their biometrics was completed on January 12,2022 but we have not gotten any update on our file since then. I have raised the web form last month as well but have not heard anything back. I have also gone to my MLA office several times in the last 3-4 months to inquire. But MLA office keeps telling me that there is no red flag with the file and all we can do is wait.
I don't know what to do at this moment in time and it has been extremely frustating and challenging wait for us. The processing times for super visa for Nepal is currently 87 days as per CIC website. But for us its taking way way more than that. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do? Please help!!
Regards,
Roshan Khadka
Order GCMS notes to find out what is happening on the application.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks Cansha for the response. I did not realize I could order GCMS notes even for an open application. I will definitely do that then. Thanks again
Hello Cansha,
I ordered the GCMS notes and got them few days back. There is nothing in the notes except criminal check clearance and the bunch of inquiries I have made from my MP office. Do you have any suggestions on what else I could do? We have not gotten anything from IRCC yet. It's frustrating because they know I have made many inquiries about the application and also it's way past the published processing time. We feel like IRCC is being very irresponsible in this case.
Anything you can think of I could do instead of just waiting?

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Regards,
Roshan Khadka
There's nothing u can do, but just wait....we all know it's an unfair process especially when we paid for the service...they don't reply to email or answer calls...my mom super application will be a year in April...and we haven't heard anything..my mom biometric Is valid for 10 years because she already was a super visa holder

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There's nothing u can do, but just wait....we all know it's an unfair process especially when we paid for the service...they don't reply to email or answer calls...my mom super application will be a year in April...and we haven't heard anything..my mom biometric Is valid for 10 years because she already was a super visa holder
No medical yet?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Regards,
Roshan Khadka
Posted processsing times are just estimates and are often incorrect. No medical request?

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
No medical nothing...the Prime Minister office forward my email to the Sean Fraser (ircc Minister) office no response from ircc or nobody...the only thing they stated we're viewing ur eligibility...and that's y people need to update their passport b4 applying...don't apply if you have a year b4 passport expired

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No medical nothing...the Prime Minister office forward my email to the Sean Fraser (ircc Minister) office no response from ircc or nobody...the only thing they stated we're viewing ur eligibility...and that's y people need to update their passport b4 applying...don't apply if you have a year b4 passport expired
Have you looked throughtheir email or your email if you are their representative to make sure the medical request didn’t get missed? Getting your email forwarded to Sean Fraser from the PaM doesn’t mean much. Both are large inboxes where many things are not really addressed. It is much better to deal with your local MP who can reach out to IRCC. Would ask about why they haven’t had medical request or whether it was sent out and the request was missed. What does it say in GCMS notes about medical?

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Thank u for the info but my M.P was the 1st person I reach out to and she said ooh they're in eligibility process..I replied telling her that's 3 months from the application was submitted ...so all I have to do now is wait...it's soon election time

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry to hear that you have also been waiting this long.
Do you think it would be better if we withdraw this application and reapply again?

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry to hear that you have also been waiting this long.
Do you think it would be better if we withdraw this application and reapply again?
Sound good, but my mom couldn't like it because she will have to do over some of her documents...like her bank statement..especially like how a me force her to come....she really don't want to...the last visa she have she only used once for two weeeks