+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents super visa application in progress since more than 1 year.

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
○ We are reviewing whether you
meet the eligibility
requirements
57 Review of medical results ?
You do not need a medical
exam. We will send you a
message if this changes
Review of additional
documents ?
○ We do not need additional
documents.
Interview ?
◦ You do not need an interview
We will send you a message if
this changes
Biometrics ?
We do not need your

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
○ We are reviewing whether you
meet the eligibility
requirements
57 Review of medical results ?
You do not need a medical
exam. We will send you a
message if this changes
Review of additional
documents ?
○ We do not need additional
documents.
Interview ?
◦ You do not need an interview
We will send you a message if
this changes
Biometrics ?
We do not need your
[/QUOTE
they Started reviewing eligibility

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would speak to your MP again and ask them to identify with IRCC exactly what is the hold-up give the extremely long processing time

Realbuggu

Oct 16, 2017
Would speak to your MP again and ask them to identify with IRCC exactly what is the hold-up give the extremely long processing time
I did email the office yesterday...they stated that the follow up date is the 6th of April...what u just stated is exactly what I will be asking them whats the hold up..especially my mom was a super visa holder a few months after expiry....she only use it once for two weeks...maybe that is the hold up because she got a 7 years super visa that she only used once for two weeks..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did email the office yesterday...they stated that the follow up date is the 6th of April...what u just stated is exactly what I will be asking them whats the hold up..especially my mom was a super visa holder a few months after expiry....she only use it once for two weeks...maybe that is the hold up because she got a 7 years super visa that she only used once for two weeks..
As others have said you’ll need to be patient and wait until April 6th. The fact that she only travelled for 2 weeks should not be an issue for future applications.

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey Guys,
I ordered the GCSM notes and it says bg cleared and it has all the inquiries I have made via MP office. I went to MP office again few weeks nd they told me that IRCC has requested local processing office for urgetn process of my parents super-visa. But I have not yet heard anything from IRCC. I has now been more than 1.5 years. Feel really helpless right now and my parents are dying to come here to see their grandson.
Any suggestions what else I can do? Should I just withdraw the current application and re-apply? Please advise.

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Hey Guys,
I ordered the GCSM notes and it says bg cleared and it has all the inquiries I have made via MP office. I went to MP office again few weeks nd they told me that IRCC has requested local processing office for urgetn process of my parents super-visa. But I have not yet heard anything from IRCC. I has now been more than 1.5 years. Feel really helpless right now and my parents are dying to come here to see their grandson.
Any suggestions what else I can do? Should I just withdraw the current application and re-apply? Please advise.
I am sorry to hear it bro. I can't imagine how frustrating it could have been for you. I think it's better to reapply again. I am from Nepal as well and my parents super visa application has been slow but progressing for me. It's been about 3 months now and I think we are in final stage of process and waiting for ppr. The ircc system is full of bugs and issues to be honest. But for majority of people they are pretty quick. Unless you want to go for writ of mandamus, and don't mind waiting 3 more months I think you should reapply. Have you consulted any lawyers regarding this?

Rkhadka45

Jan 2, 2020
I am sorry to hear it bro. I can't imagine how frustrating it could have been for you. I think it's better to reapply again. I am from Nepal as well and my parents super visa application has been slow but progressing for me. It's been about 3 months now and I think we are in final stage of process and waiting for ppr. The ircc system is full of bugs and issues to be honest. But for majority of people they are pretty quick. Unless you want to go for writ of mandamus, and don't mind waiting 3 more months I think you should reapply. Have you consulted any lawyers regarding this?
Yeah super frustrating especially since I have made many many inquiries via MP office. IRCC knows about the inquiries as well but for some reason they don't seem to forward our application.
I have called few lawyers office and requested free consultation. Just waiting for them to get back to me.
But yeah thanks for the suggestion. I might as well reapply but will wait a week or two.