+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Tp said:
Ecas still says "in process" - 'we started processing your application Jun 18, 2015'. It doesn't say anything about medical results.
so it means your medical is still in process just give a few days and check if medical is completed

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
aalm said:
Where is your visa office?
Our passport request came through postal mail from Singapore.
Hi aalm,

Congratulations!! I am very pleased to know you have passed the medical hurdle already. Can you please advice how long it took for passport request after the status changed to Decision Made?

Thanks

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
toronto30 said:
Hi Layla.bee
my mom's visa office was Singapore. from requesting documents to PPR, could take up to 3 months, depending on Medicals and all other info
if they were provided them on time.

The letter they send(PPR Letter) has all information, and your case it'll be the same, instead of sending to London office, it can definitely be sent to CPC-Ottawa.

In sha allah in 1-3 months you will get PPR as well, just send them the documents ASAP. Best wishes.

TO30

Hi Toronto30,

I believe you have overcome the medical hurdle and have received the passport request already. First of all heartily congrats for reaching this milestone.

Can you please advice, once you receive PPR, Are we able to submit passports to CPC-Ottawa instead of the home country? If that's the case, I can call my parents here on tourist visa instead of them waiting for it in India.

Thanks in advance.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
nitinbali60 said:
Hi Toronto30,

I believe you have overcome the medical hurdle and have received the passport request already. First of all heartily congrats for reaching this milestone.

Can you please advice, once you receive PPR, Are we able to submit passports to CPC-Ottawa instead of the home country? If that's the case, I can call my parents here on tourist visa instead of them waiting for it in India.

Thanks in advance.

Hello nitinbali60
yes, their passport can be sent to Ottawa, if they are residing here when you get the PPR. It has all the instructions
in terms where and how to send for all countries. Hope this helps and wish you all the best.
TO30

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
louk said:
My plan is just to send them all the docs and explain to them that I currently don't have dependents. (then the income will be more than enough for sponsorship purpose).
You are obligated to include your wife and children in the count. Your number of dependents is not zero. Failing to include your wife and children is misrepresentation. Not only could this create problems for your parents' application (refusal + possibly a misrepresentation ban) - but it could potentially jeopardize the future sponsorship of your wife for PR. Tread very carefully. Lying to CIC is an extremely dangerous game.

louk

Aug 13, 2010
scylla said:
You are obligated to include your wife and children in the count. Your number of dependents is not zero. Failing to include your wife and children is misrepresentation. Not only could this create problems for your parents' application (refusal + possibly a misrepresentation ban) - but it could potentially jeopardize the future sponsorship of your wife for PR. Tread very carefully. Lying to CIC is an extremely dangerous game.
I've noted that I have to include dependents whom not living with me after I've posted above (I've imagined it worked as child care benefit works, it is only paid if the children are living with you and under your care).
Lying is for the weak, but I appreciate the advice.
What do you think my move should be. If I send them the documents and they reject my parents PR application, does this end of the story? or will they delay me 3 more years to prove my income?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
FishBurger said:
@ Starzibal and mansari.

Did you guys get your passport back yet?
yes :) my in law called me this morning, waking me up at 6am to tell me that they got the passport back with their visa.
Thank God! After 6 years and 2.5 month to be exact and more than 10 gcms/atip and one MP enquiry they finally got visa.
now the issue is to find an airline ticket as everyone is coming back after school there is no seat available and we want them to come here end of Aug as we are expecting baby and want them to be with us.
i want to thank to Pari who created such a great thread, canvis, nabeel, user828 and all who helped me here.
Good luck everyone who are still waiting, i wish and pray for everyone for the best!
if anyone has any question plz email me at BUKHARIASIM @ YAHOO.COM

louk

Aug 13, 2010
starzibal said:
yes :) my in law called me this morning, waking me up at 6am to tell me that they got the passport back with their visa.
Thank God! After 6 years and 2.5 month to be exact and more than 10 gcms/atip and one MP enquiry they finally got visa.
now the issue is to find an airline ticket as everyone is coming back after school there is no seat available and we want them to come here end of Aug as we are expecting baby and want them to be with us.
i want to thank to Pari who created such a great thread, canvis, nabeel, user828 and all who helped me here.
Good luck everyone who are still waiting, i wish and pray for everyone for the best!
i will be coming in here weekly but if anyone has any question plz email me at BUKHARIASIM @ YAHOO.COM
congrats and thanks for helping out, august is busy , but perfect weather for them.

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
sorry I was away!
Yeah, Thanks to Allah everything went smooth.

After one weeks of "med receipt" result they send the PPR request through postal mail. Decision made came after 1 week of getting the PPR request.
Good luck for your parents.

nitinbali60 said:
Hi aalm,

Congratulations!! I am very pleased to know you have passed the medical hurdle already. Can you please advice how long it took for passport request after the status changed to Decision Made?

Thanks

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
aalm said:
sorry I was away!
Yeah, Thanks to Allah everything went smooth.

After one weeks of "med receipt" result they send the PPR request through postal mail. Decision made came after 1 week of getting the PPR request.
Good luck for your parents.
After one week of "med receipt", do you mean to say right after you finished the medical exam or the ecas status changed to med receipt. How long did it take for PPR request after completing the medical exam?

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
nitinbali60 said:
Hi Toronto30,

Thanks in advance.
Hi Nitinbali60
How r U Yes on receipt of PPR of my father on 4 Aug CPC Ottawa gave us 2 option of sending PP to New Delhi or in case applicant is in Canada & likely to stay further 3 months then send PP to Ottawa. Accordingly se have sent PP to Ottawa. They have give 30 days for submission of PP. PPR request issued exactly after 7 days of ecase start showing decision made. Wish early finalaztion of your case too all gsith Soonihope & Jelani ji

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
How long does it take after medical to get passport request (PPR). Ecas says they received medical end of may 2015 and started working on our application 25th april 2015. Also have submitted any other forms they asked for paid the right of permanent residency fees as well?

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Tp, my mother had CKD. she went through 3 furthernace test. During 5 months of these tests, there were no "e-cas" update.
When e-cas updated to "med receipt", we got PPR request in 7 days although we received it after 2 weeks as due to postal delay.

Tp said:
After one week of "med receipt", do you mean to say right after you finished the medical exam or the ecas status changed to med receipt. How long did it take for PPR request after completing the medical exam?

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
15 working days went. Still didn't receive passports back . Any idea how long it will take.
and congrats starzibal thats really a good news.