+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
Hello Everybody,

I received another e-mail today from CPC-M stating:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.

This was after I received e-mail last week saying that I continued to met requirements for sponsor and my file will be sent to Ottawa for further processing, these are 2 different visa office and I'm not sure where my file will be sent.

In addition this letter states about "Requirement for Medical Examination" as follow:

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

I have following questions:

1. My parents had 1st medical examination completed on March 2013, even my ecas states that medical result has been received (since April 2013). In today's letter they said that deficiency has been noted about "No Medicals" in the file and communicated to London office. Why would they say that no medical probably they should have mentioned that medicals are expired.

2. They suggested about upfront medical, should I wait for LVO to ask for medicals or go for upfront medicals?

Did somebody had similar situation...any thought/comments...what should be my next step...sending e-mail to CIC....which office?

Timeline:
Initial Application: Mid 2009
1st Sponsor Approval: Sep. 2012
1st Medicals: March 2013
File transferred to London LVO: May 2014
Sponsor Re-assessment: April 2015
Re-assessment approved letter and note for Ottawa VO: 1st week of June 2015
Another Sponsor approval Letter: June 17 2015

Thanks.
my suggestion are: Do the upfront medical as medical has been expired and your file should be in London office as it mentioned in last email so I would consider their last email correct email. also I know some user here in past received email telling them that their office is Ottawa but later email corrected that it wasn't Ottawa but local visa office.

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
i got same letter from cic stating tht i have meet the sponsor requirements
and it says:
Requirement for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up
front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

so my family went got medical done
MY question is do they need to send anything to cic or the doctor sends the reports?
and is their any difference in MR and upfront medical req.

thanks
snm

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
hi...everyone
if sponsor lost his job and application is on final process mean to say waiting for PPr request...Does it effect on immigration process...

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
m.j. said:
hi...everyone
if sponsor lost his job and application is on final process mean to say waiting for PPr request...Does it effect on immigration process...
it could, if they ask option C or reassessment, its rare but could happen. just pray that they don't ask.
option C print out its last 12 month so if someone lost job in june 2015, the print out will be from july 2014 to june 2014.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
snmnov2010 said:
i got same letter from cic stating tht i have meet the sponsor requirements
and it says:
Requirement for Medical Examination
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up
front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination

so my family went got medical done
MY question is do they need to send anything to cic or the doctor sends the reports?
and is their any difference in MR and upfront medical req.

thanks
snm
Can you please share your time line? Also, was it sponsor re-assessment or initial assessment? If your file is being transferred to LVO now then most probably medical will expire.

I'm thinking that this is standard letter they are sending after sponsor's eligibility is approved and once they are ready to transfer file to LVO. Can other people on this forum who got sponsor eligibility approved recently confirm if they have got similar letter stating about "Upfront Medical".

Thanks.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
starzibal said:
it could, if they ask option C or reassessment, its rare but could happen. just pray that they don't ask.
option C print out its last 12 month so if someone lost job in june 2015, the print out will be from july 2014 to june 2014.
I believe 'Option C' from CRA is only for Calendar year.

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Muhriz said:
Can you please share your time line? Also, was it sponsor re-assessment or initial assessment? If your file is being transferred to LVO now then most probably medical will expire.

I'm thinking that this is standard letter they are sending after sponsor's eligibility is approved and once they are ready to transfer file to LVO. Can other people on this forum who got sponsor eligibility approved recently confirm if they have got similar letter stating about "Upfront Medical".

Thanks.

I got a similar letter few days ago and send the result to the London office. Guess what, the London office address is not listed anywhere as far as I know. So I am on a 2nd call with CIC waiting for my turn. As a result of 1st call, they sent me an email which was tad useful as it had links that still don't have the address.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
MrOptomist said:
I got a similar letter few days ago and send the result to the London office. Guess what, the London office address is not listed anywhere as far as I know. So I am on a 2nd call with CIC waiting for my turn. As a result of 1st call, they sent me an email which was tad useful as it had links that still don't have the address.
Even my letter doesn't have address of London office, it just says that file has been transferred to London.

Is it your first time sponsor approval or re-assessment. Also are you planning to have upfront medicals.

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Muhriz said:
Even my letter doesn't have address of London office, it just says that file has been transferred to London.

Is it your first time sponsor approval or re-assessment. Also are you planning to have upfront medicals.
First time and yeah, my parents have already made the appointment for medicals.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Muhriz said:

Thanks.

I also received similar letter but I am not planning to do any upfront medicals till they send me an email specifically telling me to do so.

MrOptomist

Star Member
Apr 24, 2008
Cha2 said:
I also received similar letter but I am not planning to do any upfront medicals till they send me an email specifically telling me to do so.
The letter states the following regarding the medical exam:

Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.
I don't think it will be wise to take risk when it clearly says that it could be a ground for application refusal. Having dealth extensively with CIC, I will rather do another exam later on if this one expires than leaving any loophole open for CIC to either delay or refuse the application. Just my 2 cents...

FamilyFirst

Jun 19, 2015
I am putting the application together to sponsor my mom and sisters one of which is over 19 but she is special.
Is there anyone in that situation and I'll be using my husband as cosigner.

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Muhriz said:

Thanks.
Applied : nov 2010
DOC Request: sept 30 2014
Doc sent : oct 23 2014
Doc received : oct 26 2014
AOR : Feb 13 2015
Sponsorship approval: may 28 2015(online)
pre med request : june 8 2015
one dependent under 21 in 2010

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
starzibal said:
no, option C is not calendar year it goes up to last 12 month.
That is not correct. Option C is for each Tax year which in Canada is Jan-Dec therefore it is calendar year not the last 12 months. Option C printout will reflect the information on NOA.