+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sundusk said:
When your ecas status says in process does it mean we will.be recieving medicals anytime soon?
no it could mean anything, it could mean that they are working on your application, might need additional info from you or even medical but in process isn't restricted to "medical" only.

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
i have a question regarding sending passport to pakistan islamabad embassy, i was reading somewhere online it says it's illegal to send pakistani passport.
i'm in canada i come under as one of the dependents but i know i would have to send the passport to pakistan but just send it via courier or should physically be there? and if its legal or illegal to send the passport or not?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
desolate said:
i have a question regarding sending passport to pakistan islamabad embassy, i was reading somewhere online it says it's illegal to send pakistani passport.
i'm in canada i come under as one of the dependents but i know i would have to send the passport to pakistan but just send it via courier or should physically be there? and if its legal or illegal to send the passport or not?
it is illegal to send passport via any medium out of the county but I know people still sends it usually with someone going there but via courier its very risky.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
desolate said:
ALL passports are to be submitted together to the visa office.
Go to Pak ASAP, send the passports in for visa/copr......it's inconvenient but well worth it when you're getting the immigration Visa.

Don't take a risk sending it otherwise.....it will delay everyone if $hit happens to it on the way, even when sending/receiving thru someone else.
Not worth the risk at all

Can_pk

May 28, 2015
desolate said:
Hi desolate,

We have the same case as yours. My in-laws received the passport request on May 29 while their son, who is a dependent, is currently studying in Canada. They sent the passports to Islamabad embassy without their son's passport and at the same time emailed CIC of his presence in Canada (awaiting to hear from CIC). CIC specifically mentioned in the email that passport request is for residents living in Pakistan. If residents are outside Pakistan then to contact CIC. Lets see how it goes.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
starzibal said:
no it could mean anything, it could mean that they are working on your application, might need additional info from you or even medical but in process isn't restricted to "medical" only.
Well in both cases its something positive. Hoping to hear something very soon. AND BEST OF LUCK to you hope we all make it through very soon :)

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Can_pk said:
Hi desolate,

We have the same case as yours. My in-laws received the passport request on May 29 while their son, who is a dependent, is currently studying in Canada. They sent the passports to Islamabad embassy without their son's passport and at the same time emailed CIC of his presence in Canada (awaiting to hear from CIC). CIC specifically mentioned in the email that passport request is for residents living in Pakistan. If residents are outside Pakistan then to contact CIC. Lets see how it goes.
yes its a good idea to contact CIC, call them and ask.

singh702

Dec 11, 2014
pta ni
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 march 2011
Doc's Request.
31 july 2014
AOR Received.
6 december 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 may 2015
Interview........
...... in process on 6 june 2015
Passport Req..
......waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.......waiting
LANDED..........
.....pta ni kdo
hello everyone, plz tell where are passports submitted in punjab and what is the procedure and other documents...didnot get ppr but asking for knowlegde....thanksss...

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
RuBa said:
My application status has been changed from in process to decisions made. They mention taht they will let my father know (the principle applicant) regarding the decision. Wondering what's next when do I expect to get the call for the passports. Appreciate your answers in advance.
Hi Ruba Will u pl share on which medical of your applicant was done & how many days ecas was changed from in process to decision made. Congratulations as after receiving PP CIC usually takes only 15-20 days for immigration visa stamping.

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Ruba Will u pl share on which medical of your applicant was done & how many days ecas was changed from in process to decision made. Congratulations as after receiving PP CIC usually takes only 15-20 days for immigration visa stamping.
Hi Notley
Less than 2 months they change IT to decision made.
In Process:April 7, 2015
Decision made: June 1, 2015.
They already summit the passport lets see how long it takes.
I didn't get what you were trying to ask in your first line.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
RuBa said:
Hi Notley
Less than 2 months they change IT to decision made.
In Process:April 7, 2015
Decision made: June 1, 2015.
They already summit the passport lets see how long it takes.
I didn't get what you were trying to ask in your first line.
Hi Ruba
Thanx for reply & feel sorry for typo mistake. I inted to know on which date medical was done and when ecase started showing medical received and then when ecase started showing in process and when started showing final decision made. I have anxiety as in our case medical done on 20th may is not being shown in ecase. I hope you will share this information.byee

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Ruba
Thanx for reply & feel sorry for typo mistake. I inted to know on which date medical was done and when ecase started showing medical received and then when ecase started showing in process and when started showing final decision made. I have anxiety as in our case medical done on 20th may is not being shown in ecase. I hope you will share this information.byee
Hi Notley
First it shows in process April 7th then they asked for medical April 26th after The medical was done 30th April . Ecase show medical received 14th May. 4th of June I saw decision made then they asked for passport 5th June the very next day. Passports have been sent on the 7th June now waiting to get them back.
Hope this information will help you enough.
Thanks.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
RuBa said:
Hi Notley
First it shows in process April 7th then they asked for medical April 26th after The medical was done 30th April . Ecase show medical received 14th May. 4th of June I saw decision made then they asked for passport 5th June the very next day. Passports have been sent on the 7th June now waiting to get them back.
Hope this information will help you enough.
Thanks.
Hi RuBa
Thnx for information & congratulations as you will receiving immigration visa & PP within 2 weeks as we have seen earlier that every forum member had received back PP with immigration visa stamping. Mr Lalu74 got Landing letter in Canada itself by visiting nearby USA border. In his mother case case since she had not USA visa therefore USA border security given entry refusal letter which was shown back to Canada border security check post & they issued Landing letter within 40 minuted. You can visit 2010 parents sponsorship applicant join here Sub head & yourself can yourself read post of Lalu74 . Wish an early PP & visa stamping of your applicants.