14-11-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014, ecas updated to Medical received 16-12-2014
Interview........
DM - May 8, 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015... Passort sent via VFS on June 12
VISA ISSUED...
Received message on June 24 passports dispatched from VO. Received passports June 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
I have been checking ECAS everyday and today it changed
1.We received X's application for permanent residence on April 30, 2010.
2.We started processing X's application on April 20, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.

On average how long does it take for passport request after the application has gone in process? VO is New Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

GarryS

Feb 21, 2015
Update on Sponsorship application of my Mother (with 1 dependent).

Applied : Dec, 2010
Additional Doc Req : 30 July, 2014
Doc Submitted : 12 Sep, 2014
Doc AOR : 27 Nov, 2014
Sponsorship Approval : February 26, 2015.
File Transfer : New Delhi
Local Visa Office AOR : 15 April, 2015.

Now waiting for the medical request

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
This is wht the immigration sent me 2 weeks ago i send all the docs tht they asked me below my question was to know how long is it gonna take them to have them process it based on your guys experience since they got my passports since february the 3rd

Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Muhriz said:
Thanks starzibal

No brother, I didn't received request for re-medicals. The only update to my case is letter from CPC- Mississauga about re-assessment of sponsor eligibility.

Any comments on this:

Officer have requested to provide financial evidence between April 2014 - April 2015, my question is that what LICO will used to for eligibility? Will it be 2014 figure or 2015. If 2015 then where I can find the LICO table for this year?

Thanks.
I suggest you to ask member "PMM" about this situation. (maybe send them a PM)

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Received medical this morning by email.
unfortunately, they didnt send medical for my brother in law because of his education issues as he was over 22 at the time of application.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
starzibal said:
ok, I see you question but don't have any answer, sorry. I think they will pro-rate but I could be wrong. Is 2015 LICO not available on CIC website? I suggest you to call CIC agent in Canada to ask your question regarding financial evaluation between Apr/14-Apr/15. Please do let us know too just in case if they ask.
I talked to CIC agent and I was able to get LICO for 2015, i meet that figure also so no issues with that.

I see you got medicals request, looks like London VO is moving on ISB cases.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Muhriz said:
I talked to CIC agent and I was able to get LICO for 2015, i meet that figure also so no issues with that.

I see you got medicals request, looks like London VO is moving on ISB cases.
ok, so did you ask agent what LICO will be applied?
yes London vo is working finally!

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
starzibal said:
ok, so did you ask agent what LICO will be applied?
yes London vo is working finally!
not to my surprise...agent was not sure what LICO will be applied...she believes it should be for 2014

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Does anybody know what evidence should be given for rental income for financial assessment?

I have document which i got from my accountant while filing taxes, it says "Statement of Real Estate Rentals" and it shows the income. Is this document sufficient for evidence? Does anybody have experience showing rental incomes?

Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Muhriz said:
Does anybody know what evidence should be given for rental income for financial assessment?

I have document which i got from my accountant while filing taxes, it says "Statement of Real Estate Rentals" and it shows the income. Is this document sufficient for evidence? Does anybody have experience showing rental incomes?

Thanks.
yes, that should be ok, plus option-c printouts, and T4s (assessments from cra).
All docs should combine and show you meet LICO.
Include a coverletter in detail showing/explaining income and docs attached.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal said:
unfortunately, they didnt send medical for my brother in law because of his education issues as he was over 22 at the time of application.
Probably your BIL will not be receiving visa.
But the rest of them should go through once medicals are cleared.
Book the medicals asap.
Good to see Pakistan applications start to get response.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
canvis2006 said:
yes, that should be ok, plus option-c printouts, and T4s (assessments from cra).
All docs should combine and show you meet LICO.
Include a coverletter in detail showing/explaining income and docs attached.
Thanks for the response.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
LivingTheDreams said:
Hello folks,

My parents just received original certificates back from New Delhi today via registered mail. It didn't have any other letter in the envelope.

I am just curious what it means? Our application is IN PROCESS since 1st week of February and ECAS still shows IN PROCESS. We haven't got any email from Delhi about Passport request or if decision made or not.

What you guys think it means of New Delhi sending documents back and not sending passport request. Medicals were done in NOV 2014 and no dependents in our case just parents.

Any replies would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
which type of certificate u talking about here.if u dont have dependent

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
eric leon said:
which type of certificate u talking about here.if u dont have dependent
Hi

My(sponsor) Birth certificate, 10th standard certificates with parents name on it proving my relationship with them and parents marriage certificate.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
Congrats. I hope we get medicals soon too. Our notes on GCM had Mar 31st due date.