+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
Muhriz said:
Hello Everybody,

I have received a letter today from CPC-Mississauga which says "Prior to the finalization of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relatives, the re-assessment for your eligibility as a sponsor is required". For this they require Financial Evaluation (IMM 1283), option C print out for most recent tax year, pay stubs, T4's etc.

Note that I was already approved as a sponsor in 2012 then file was moved to LVO (ISB) and later file was transferred to London in 2014. Even my parents completed medical request in 2013 as requested by CIC.

I have recently (early Feb.) notified CPC-Mississuaga about the change in my family as I had my daughter born, I think this letter is result of my notification. Would appreciate any comments from experiences fellows if really my case is close to completion or its just routine letter due to change in my family.

In the letter it says that if i wish to include my spouse as co-signer then i can do that but needs to submit Application of Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). I don't understand this part as I have already included my wife as co signer in original application 2009 so why this is being mentioned the letter, can somebody advice if I should fill these forms again or just write a letter in my response that my original application already have co signer in it?

Thanks.
Hi Muhriz
I got the same later last December 2014 I submitted my documents end of January 2015. Luckily I got approved now the application status is in Process. now don't know what's next..! I am 2008 applicants my family size didn't change recently but still they have asked for the reassessment don't know why.. Since my time line was November 2013-November 2014 so I fall on the second LICO category

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Tp said:
One of the dependant on my parents file is already in Canada and was approved to apply for Permanent Resident within Canada. It will take over a year for the dependant to become landed immigrant. However, the parent sponsorship file is also in progress. Parents and dependants were asked to submit medical and police certificate. Doing medical in Canada costs over $200, should the dependant still do the medical and submit police certificate and pretend as a normal applicant for parent sponsorship or should we remove the dependant from parents sponsorship. In the updated document to the cic, we will be telling cic that the dependant was approved for PR application in Canada. If cic asks us to remove the dependant from file, then the medical expense is a waste. Any thoughts?
why wasting time for just $200 do whatever is fast. In Canada $200 is nothing

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
toronto30 said:
Hi Layla.bee
is you case 'In Process" yet? they have not probably started reviewing your case yet. When it goes 'in process', you get email asking for additional documents ( updated imm0008, 5469 , PCC, etc) at the same time you will get separate emails for medicals and RPRF. Hopefully you will get everything soon.
TO30
Thanks toronto30. Our online status is still application rec'd only. However, file is now assigned to an officer. I am not sure how long does it take till medical request comes in. The due date was Mar 31, 2015. Does it mean that he should have asked for med by that date? I hope they ask for it sooner

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Looking at the trend, looks like people get the passport request within 3 months of medicals.Not bad at all. ::) ::) ::)

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
layla.bee said:
I ordered GCM notes and it says as follows:
Application Assignment:
Assigned to: CN xxxx
Assigned by: MPxxx
Due Date: 2015/03/31

I saw few days ago that someone also had same type of notes but can't find it. We are still waiting for medicals. Does anyone know how long would it take after file is assigned to have the medical request coming? Also, when they ask for RRFP fees, what is the process to pay?
It was me. I posted that post. I don't know what that means either. I think it means that they assigned someone to look at our case starting 3/31/2015. So our application are in same line. Keep in touch!
for RRFP fee, I would advise you to pay as soon as possible to avoid any delay.

I will email them through case specific inquiry next month and let you know what I get.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
It was me. I posted that post. I don't know what that means either. I think it means that they assigned someone to look at our case starting 3/31/2015. So our application are in same line. Keep in touch!
for RRFP fee, I would advise you to pay as soon as possible to avoid any delay.

I will email them through case specific inquiry next month and let you know what I get.
How should I pay the fees and how would they know that I paid?

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
This is wht the immigration sent me 2 weeks ago i send all the docs tht they asked me below my question was to know how long is it gonna take them to have them process it since that i sent my passports since february the 3rd

Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments.
[/quote]

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
layla.bee said:
How should I pay the fees and how would they know that I paid?
Hi layla.bee
here is the link to pay and also after you printing it out, email copy to CPC-M and your Local visa office as well. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PK&lob=rprf

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Further to my earlier post I need guidance with regards to LICO.

Officer have requested to provide financial evidence between April 2014 - April 2015, my question is that what LICO will used to for eligibility? Will it be 2014 figure or 2015. If 2015 then where I can find the LICO table for this year?

Thanks.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
RuBa said:
Hi Muhriz
I got the same later last December 2014 I submitted my documents end of January 2015. Luckily I got approved now the application status is in Process. now don't know what's next..! I am 2008 applicants my family size didn't change recently but still they have asked for the reassessment don't know why.. Since my time line was November 2013-November 2014 so I fall on the second LICO category
Hi Ruba, how much time it took from the day when you sent your updated documents till the time ecas showed "In Process"? Have you done the medicals in the past?
Please keep me updated with the progress.

Thanks

vis123

Apr 21, 2015
Hi Anikish
You can not got with a work permit or any document to show that you will be working. you should go with a letter from a university that will be legally to enter any country with out question.

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
Muhriz said:
Hi Ruba, how much time it took from the day when you sent your updated documents till the time ecas showed "In Process"? Have you done the medicals in the past?
Please keep me updated with the progress.

Thanks
Hi Muhriz.
I sent my documents February 3rd they sent the approval letter dated February 19th. Application status changed to in process beginning of this month April 7th. No they have never asked me any medical or PCC.
I think financial evaluation from goes with the number mine was IMM 1283. Still to be sure better to call CIC.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Cgill said:
why wasting time for just $200 do whatever is fast. In Canada $200 is nothing
I agree cgill, but my other concerns are dependent do not have. 2 pieces of ID to get police certificate from Canada, dependent travel document (doesn't have a passport ) has expired and is currently with refugee board. I don't think the travel document can be renewed from inside Canada . It seems to me best way is to remove the dependant child from parents file and dependant wait for PR
application made in Canada so that it doesn't delay processing parents application. Even though it seems parents file will get processed faster than the dependants PR application in Canada. Any suggestions?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
toronto30 said:
Hi layla.bee
here is the link to pay and also after you printing it out, email copy to CPC-M and your Local visa office as well. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PK&lob=rprf
Thanks Toronto30. Would I pay $ 490 or I also have to pay $ 150 for my dependant sister? Also, which category to select: here are two choices:

Right of Permanent Residence Fee $ 490
Family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship OR is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition $ 150

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
This is wht the immigration sent me 2 weeks ago i send all the docs tht they asked me below my question was to know how long is it gonna take them to have them process it since that i sent my passports since february the 3rd

Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments.
[/quote]