file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
urgent help required please!!

London Visa office has requested for DNA test to father in pakistan.. :( for my father, and a dependent child and me the sponsor.....
what can they do to have it done....
1. i need to know DNA tests from pakistan carried out.
2. i am currently in Saudi Arabia how can i send my samples or report..

please send urgently:
location of test centers for pakistan.
procedures.
important links of sites. etc

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
nabeel said:
After medical,
email rcvd following r required to finalise ur application.
-updated schedule A and additional family information forms.
-updated original Pakistan Police Certificates.
-updated copy of bio page of ur current/new passports and heights and eye color.
all submitted.
Do the above as soon as possible, your file is getting close to finalization (hopefully).

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
gitagera said:
I am in the same situation as you. No medical for my parents as yet. Their 60 days are going to be up on May 10th, 2015. We have all the other docs ready. Please post when you receive your parents medical. Hopefully soon. My father has sent them a letter by post and emailed them as well. There is no response from them.
Received the medical request email today, hope everyone in same situation got theirs as well

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
hi guys,
what i can do if i dont have birth certificate available???
what docs can i send to LVO inorder to satisfy him??

experienced members help me out.......... :( :( :( :-\

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Fasih Sardar said:
hi guys,
what i can do if i dont have birth certificate available???
what docs can i send to LVO inorder to satisfy him??

experienced members help me out.......... :( :( :( :-\
I see you mentioned you're in Saudi Arabia. So:

If you do not have a birth certificate, take your documents such as passport, educational docs, etc which list your father's name also, to the Pakistan consulate. I know the Pakistani passport also shows father's name on biopage of passport, so ask consulate to Issue you a letter in lieu of birth certificate.

They can issue a simple letter on consulate letterhead such as: "This letter confirms that holder of Pak passport #XXXXXXXX was born at XXXX on XXXXXXX in Pakistan. His father's name is XXXXXXX and mother's name is XXXXX as per passport". They can stamp that letter and someone can sign it there.

Such a letter can be used in place of birth certificate.
Also let your parents to apply for your birth certificate in pakistan, email them a letter giving them authority to obtain such. They should also obtain theirs and perhaps also obtain a FRC from NADRA office (family registration certificate), etc.

It seems CIC has some doubts about parents and you, did u not submit enough info about your and your parents docs showing names, etc.
Also submit your parents marriage certificate, if available.

good luck, and get the sponsor to apply for GCMS notes to know why they want a DNA test. Call the panel physician to inquire about which labs do DNA in Pak.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
gitagera said:
I received medical instructions today morning for both parents. We are going to get everything done next week.
Share ur timline

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
One of the dependant on my parents file is already in Canada and was approved to apply for Permanent Resident within Canada. It will take over a year for the dependant to become landed immigrant. However, the parent sponsorship file is also in progress. Parents and dependants were asked to submit medical and police certificate. Doing medical in Canada costs over $200, should the dependant still do the medical and submit police certificate and pretend as a normal applicant for parent sponsorship or should we remove the dependant from parents sponsorship. In the updated document to the cic, we will be telling cic that the dependant was approved for PR application in Canada. If cic asks us to remove the dependant from file, then the medical expense is a waste. Any thoughts?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
I ordered GCM notes and it says as follows:
Application Assignment:
Assigned to: CN xxxx
Assigned by: MPxxx
Due Date: 2015/03/31

I saw few days ago that someone also had same type of notes but can't find it. We are still waiting for medicals. Does anyone know how long would it take after file is assigned to have the medical request coming? Also, when they ask for RRFP fees, what is the process to pay?

ayesha786

Apr 12, 2012
Does any one know if someone is a hepatitis B carrier meaning virus is in their body in dormant stage but they are not sick of it, what are their chances to get the medicals approved. Any insight into this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
layla.bee said:
Application Assignment:

I saw few days ago that someone also had same type of notes but can't find it. We are still waiting for medicals. Does anyone know how long would it take after file is assigned to have the medical request coming? Also, when they ask for RRFP fees, what is the process to pay?
Hi Layla.bee
is you case 'In Process" yet? they have not probably started reviewing your case yet. When it goes 'in process', you get email asking for additional documents ( updated imm0008, 5469 , PCC, etc) at the same time you will get separate emails for medicals and RPRF. Hopefully you will get everything soon.
TO30

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
layla.bee said:
Application Assignment:

We paid the fees online, and sent receipt to CPC-M when we sent the package for processing to Mississauga.

You'll have to check CIC website for options to pay the fees now.

I suggest you pay the fees now to avoid delays later.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ayesha786 said:
Does any one know if someone is a hepatitis B carrier meaning virus is in their body in dormant stage but they are not sick of it, what are their chances to get the medicals approved. Any insight into this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks
It's best to get it tested through a lab/doctor and get their advice first.
In many cases if it is inactive the meds should pass.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hello Everybody,

I have received a letter today from CPC-Mississauga which says "Prior to the finalization of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relatives, the re-assessment for your eligibility as a sponsor is required". For this they require Financial Evaluation (IMM 1283), option C print out for most recent tax year, pay stubs, T4's etc.

Note that I was already approved as a sponsor in 2012 then file was moved to LVO (ISB) and later file was transferred to London in 2014. Even my parents completed medical request in 2013 as requested by CIC.

I have recently (early Feb.) notified CPC-Mississuaga about the change in my family as I had my daughter born, I think this letter is result of my notification. Would appreciate any comments from experiences fellows if really my case is close to completion or its just routine letter due to change in my family.

In the letter it says that if i wish to include my spouse as co-signer then i can do that but needs to submit Application of Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). I don't understand this part as I have already included my wife as co signer in original application 2009 so why this is being mentioned the letter, can somebody advice if I should fill these forms again or just write a letter in my response that my original application already have co signer in it?

Thanks.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Also what LICO table I should be referring to, I applied in 2009. While I'm searching for it I came across 2 different tables having different figures, please advice which one I should be using:

First one is here (please scroll down):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5772ETOC.asp#table1

Second one is this one (please scroll down):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5482Eguide.asp

Thanks.