file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
layla.bee said:
I sent email to London office enquiring about medicals and this is what I rec'd from them. "Your file is currently with an officer awaiting review, once an officer has reviewed your application we will send a request for a medical examination and if any other additional information is required. Please note you are able to do upfront medicals but at your own risk, your medicals are only valid for one year, therefore we advise you wait until an officer has reviewed your case before completing a medical examination."

Do I need to get medical for my mother only or also the dependent sister?
1.they must wait for visa office "request for medical". no need to undergo medical at this time!
2. All family members that r in application need to undergo medical(Parents, and all dependents).

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
Valoni said:
We got the medical request today. We also got lucky and booked an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow as he had an open gap.

How long will it take for Vienna to ask for passports after they receive the medicals approx.?
The update documents were sent as per Vienna's request.

• New updated completed Schedule A (IMM 5669E) for you. ( For Each person) –
• New original police certificate
• Medical examination – Completed Mar 23rd.

I went and talked to the MP of our area. She was able to check that the received everything and the status. Here is the update from the MP.

Everything has been received and they are now conducting background checks. There is no timeframe for this, however, once these have been received the file should be ready for final review.

How long does the background take? or how long of a wait are we looking at before they request the passports.

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
layla.bee said:
I sent email to London office enquiring about medicals and this is what I rec'd from them. "Your file is currently with an officer awaiting review, once an officer has reviewed your application we will send a request for a medical examination and if any other additional information is required. Please note you are able to do upfront medicals but at your own risk, your medicals are only valid for one year, therefore we advise you wait until an officer has reviewed your case before completing a medical examination."

Do I need to get medical for my mother only or also the dependent sister?
hi layla.bee, can you please share the email address that you sent the email to?
thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
hi layla.bee, can you please share the email address that you sent the email to?
thanks
I went to the case specific enquiry page of cic and submitted my query there. They replied me in email.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Zeon123 said:
Please Advice,

I applied for sponsorship application for my mother in 2009 July, I had co-signer my wife.
in 2012 My application was approved,
in 2014 july medical and police check was sent to Canadian Embassy (after they requested)
in august 2014 I paid permanent residence fee and it was received by Mississauga office emigration and embassy as well (confirmed)
after that me and my wife's relationship went down and we kind of in a separation stage from end of 2014 until now.
She sent a letter to be removed as co-signer from application to Mississauga office.
I understand I will be Reassessed.
Question:
1. based on what year?
2. based on what years criteria ( do I have to meet LICO Or MNI based on new law?)
3. she claimed children on her income tax application for year of 2014, and asked me not to claim them on mine and we had separate tax application: are my two children considered as my dependants from 2014? I know that she receives support from government for children. I do continue to pay her child support for several months since we are staying apart now as per law. My income for 2014 is $45000.
4. If assessed my application for income, will they assess after she withdraw as co-signer? meaning from 2014?
It is really bad she did it last minute I already paid for PR card fee for my mother. :-[

To talk to her (my wife) seems useless since she did what she did.
My mother is the only family I have and she suffered from breast cancer in 2011 and had surgery. she has no husband and she has no other children except me. I also support her financially every month because she cant work and in country of her residence she cant survive on a miserable pension they give.
You wont be assessed under new LICO as you applied in 2009 however your income will be reassessed effective the date your wife withdrawn.
Your kids are still your responsibility as you are paying child support so yes they are dependent on you.
But please don't quote me on that this is my opinion and I strongly think that you should consult tax accountant and immigration consultant on this.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
Ok how long did it take to get the reply from them?
About 3 weeks

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
layla.bee said:
I went to the case specific enquiry page of cic and submitted my query there. They replied me in email.
hi layla bee, could you please post the email id on this forum.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Tp said:
hi layla bee, could you please post the email id on this forum.
hi tp, its not the email she used, its the form on the cic website, that's what she meant.
so you fill the form on cic web under case specific inquiry and click submit, they then will respond to you by email.

lucky96

May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
hi guys
plz help me

1) Anyone know, can i apply supper visa and pr family sponsored visa together for my parents?
2) how much is insurance for supper visa for both? is this insurance compulsory and have to extend every year (every visit)?
3) how much found, they and i have to show front of immigration?

Thanks.....

EverythingwillbeOK

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
File Transfer...
January 30, 2015
Med's Request
February 9, 2015
Med's Done....
February 12, 2015
Interview........
Current Status: In Process
Hi guys I found a new group in Facebook that is exclusively for Parents/Grandparents May2010-April 2011.. Please join the group so we can also share timelines and updates their.. Below is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597523510509930/

:) ;)

carton

Apr 16, 2015
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum.
Here is the timeline for my parents who are in India:

Applied : Dec 2009;
Doc request: Aug 2013
Sponsorship approval: Apr 2014
Medical request: Nov 2014
Medical done with updated docs sent: Dec 2014

No news so far and no passort request..........Is it normal for them to take that long??
Online status only shows; we received your PR application on Dec 2009.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

A

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carton said:
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum.

No news so far and no passort request..........Is it normal for them to take that long??

Thanks

A
Hello dear here 2007 people are waiting for decision
by seeing my timeline its good that u ae 2009 applicant
here everything is normal
they can take time according to thier way no one can
do anything

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
carton said:
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum.

Thanks

A

They are working on 2009 batch I believe, I know three people who've gotten their medical and other info. requested in past two weeks. Hopefully within next month or so you should be expecting email from ND. Thx
TO30