+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

kids2010

Jun 9, 2013
Tp said:
I think the information to provide is either since age 18 or past 10 years whichever is most recent, there is no way we could provide info of our parents aged 60s to provide their details from age 18.
Hi
No medical email yet soo slow process but dependent can only
Do medical once they all get uci. Any immigration doc can do his medical
Once uci and medical email is recieved.

Aug 2, 2014
Hi
I would really appreciate if some one give me a feedback!

This are my dates for sponsorship my parents

Application: July 2010
Confirmation letter: sept 2010
Additional documents request: July 30 2014
Additional Documents were received in missisaga : Oct 15 2014

Since then i dont have any news. Recently i saw this forum and i got knowledge that 10 weeks after they received the documents i was supposed to receive an AOR which i never received.
I called cic and they said they sent an email to missisaga and i had to wait one month for them to answer. I did call today and they say i will have to keep waiting (that easy! :(( )
By this thime i am supposed to receive a decision letter, not even an AOR :(

Some times i thunk that the fact that i didnt get this letter doesnt necessarily means that they are not processing my docs... (Being optimistic).

Please could some one tell me if this happen to somebody else too?

Your answers will be really appreciated!! :)

Angelica

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Tp said:
I think the information to provide is either since age 18 or past 10 years whichever is most recent, there is no way we could provide info of our parents aged 60s to provide their details from age 18.
Yes the guide says 10 yrs or since age 18, but CIC always wants and will request for addresses SINCE age 18, for all adults.
That means parents have to go down memory lanes and try to remember/dig up old information and/or addresses. If they cannot remember exact, then approximate is good enough (with no gaps)

This happened to our case so that's why I keep saying CIC wants info of parents SINCE AGE 18.

@angelikamariae:

It took us long time too, we submitted docs to CPC-M in May 2012 and got Decision made in January 2013. ( a long time)

Inquire through your MP, it may give more info.

Zeon123

Apr 13, 2015
Please Advice,

I applied for sponsorship application for my mother in 2009 July, I had co-signer my wife.
in 2012 My application was approved,
in 2014 july medical and police check was sent to Canadian Embassy (after they requested)
in august 2014 I paid permanent residence fee and it was received by Mississauga office emigration and embassy as well (confirmed)
after that me and my wife's relationship went down and we kind of in a separation stage from end of 2014 until now.
She sent a letter to be removed as co-signer from application to Mississauga office.
I understand I will be Reassessed.
Question:
1. based on what year?
2. based on what years criteria ( do I have to meet LICO Or MNI based on new law?)
3. she claimed children on her income tax application for year of 2014, and asked me not to claim them on mine and we had separate tax application: are my two children considered as my dependants from 2014? I know that she receives support from government for children. I do continue to pay her child support for several months since we are staying apart now as per law. My income for 2014 is $45000.
4. If assessed my application for income, will they assess after she withdraw as co-signer? meaning from 2014?
It is really bad she did it last minute I already paid for PR card fee for my mother. :-[

To talk to her (my wife) seems useless since she did what she did.
My mother is the only family I have and she suffered from breast cancer in 2011 and had surgery. she has no husband and she has no other children except me. I also support her financially every month because she cant work and in country of her residence she cant survive on a miserable pension they give.

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
April-2012 By {CPC-M} May-2013 By {CHC-ISB} March-2015 By {CHC-LDN}
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Dec-2012 To {CHC-ISB} & 2014 Moved To{CHC LDN}
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
March-2015 Decision Made = August-2015
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
After medical,
email rcvd following r required to finalise ur application.
-updated schedule A and additional family information forms.
-updated original Pakistan Police Certificates.
-updated copy of bio page of ur current/new passports and heights and eye color.
all submitted.

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
nabeel said:
After medical,
email rcvd following r required to finalise ur application.
-updated schedule A and additional family information forms.
-updated original Pakistan Police Certificates.
-updated copy of bio page of ur current/new passports and heights and eye color.
all submitted.
i don't know it's normal from london office.?
and is it Ppr1 from london?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Fasih Sardar said:
Bro my case is quite identical as yours , i will undergo medical exam on 23 April in lahore!!
Wishing you best of luck will stay in touch
hi Fasih, do you have any dependents in your application e.g. brother/sister under/over 22 year of age?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
nabeel said:
i don't know it's normal from london office.?
and is it Ppr1 from london?
Congrats Nabeel. You are close!!! What do you mean by Ppr1? I think they want to update their file, that's all. they want to see if there is any new information/changes happened in your file since it was submitted last time.

Everyone is getting medicals in our timelines and nothing happening for us. I received gcms notes recently same old except one line I saw this following:
Application Assignment
Assign To: (some alphanumeric)
Assign By: (some alphanumeric)
Due Date: 2015/03/31

No idea what that means.

gitagera

Mar 25, 2015
I am in the same situation as you. No medical for my parents as yet. Their 60 days are going to be up on May 10th, 2015. We have all the other docs ready. Please post when you receive your parents medical. Hopefully soon. My father has sent them a letter by post and emailed them as well. There is no response from them.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
gitagera said:
I am in the same situation as you. No medical for my parents as yet. Their 60 days are going to be up on May 10th, 2015. We have all the other docs ready. Please post when you receive your parents medical. Hopefully soon. My father has sent them a letter by post and emailed them as well. There is no response from them.
Hi, What do you mean by 60 days are going to be up?
do you have any dependents in your application or just parents?

nabeel

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Faisalabad-Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2009 {CPC-M}
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/2015
starzibal said:
Congrats Nabeel. You are close!!! What do you mean by Ppr1? I think they want to update their file, that's all. they want to see if there is any new information/changes happened in your file since it was submitted last time.

Everyone is getting medicals in our timelines and nothing happening for us. I received gcms notes recently same old except one line I saw this following:
Application Assignment
Assign To: (some alphanumeric)
Assign By: (some alphanumeric)
Due Date: 2015/03/31

No idea what that means.
london office work stream shows they always ask for updated pcc and copies of ppr before original ppr request .
and from some ppl thy also asked updated forms.but don't know if it is ppr1 in which they asks for copies of passports height and eye color.

And they asked us height and eye color and copies of ppr bio pages and updated original pcc

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhogpur said:
[I recived the reply from imigration on our inquiry on stuats that there will be interview will be sceduled for our case. they will send the detail on it when it will tacke place. and regaring passport expiry they are sendg them back in registerd post to us.
now my question is does any one know what they will be asking in parent interview to parents and dependent ?

thank you,

hello bhogpur please check ur inbox

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
gitagera said:
My situation is exactly the same as yours, by May 10th my parents will have to send the updated forms and also the Mexicans , but we are still waiting for Delhi visa office to send us medical request email . I emailed them to their enquiry but no response, I asked my parents to try calling from within India. I guess we will have to send the forms only with no medical.

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
starzibal said:
hi Fasih, do you have any dependents in your application e.g. brother/sister under/over 22 year of age?
yes there 3 dependents in our case ...... at application time under 22, but now two r over 22.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Fasih Sardar said:
yes there 3 dependents in our case ...... at application time under 22, but now two r over 22.
I sent email to London office enquiring about medicals and this is what I rec'd from them. "Your file is currently with an officer awaiting review, once an officer has reviewed your application we will send a request for a medical examination and if any other additional information is required. Please note you are able to do upfront medicals but at your own risk, your medicals are only valid for one year, therefore we advise you wait until an officer has reviewed your case before completing a medical examination."

Do I need to get medical for my mother only or also the dependent sister?