+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
soonihope said:
You need to send those completed forms asap. Without them CIC will reject your case and you will be denied PR. Maybe the forms got misplaced or lost but at least they have provided you enough time to resend them.

Don't waste time just resend what has been asked for.
Good luck
Thanks bro, but once i send it back like they asked me to do how long would it takes them to have it process in order for me to get the PR visa cause my passport has been there since 9 weeks now.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
helping canadian said:
hello pari one good news
they have started cleaning old files
now I m sure its ur and mine turn
look bhogpur and sandep same time lines
ones ecas change to in process (bhogpur)
One got re medical in march
be ready
Hi

I recived the reply from imigration on our inquiry on stuats that there will be interview will be sceduled for our case. they will send the detail on it when it will tacke place. and regaring passport expiry they are sendg them back in registerd post to us.
now my question is does any one know what they will be asking in parent interview to parents and dependent ?

thank you,

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi Bamika,
They also asked me to submit these forms.
But the form says for question 7-12 that you mention what you are doing since your 18th birthday or past 10 years whichever is the recent. Did you fill only past 10 years? Why are they asking information from 18th birthday?

Bamika said:
This is wht the immigration sent me im stress as hell do you think i am gonna get deny my passport is there since february the 3rd and still didn t get the visa yet.Please some feed back according to your experience.
Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments.

bhogpur

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/10/2008
Doc's Request.
01/01/2012
File Transfer...
21/08/2012
Med's Request
26/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/12/2012
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
26/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
[I recived the reply from imigration on our inquiry on stuats that there will be interview will be sceduled for our case. they will send the detail on it when it will tacke place. and regaring passport expiry they are sendg them back in registerd post to us.
now my question is does any one know what they will be asking in parent interview to parents and dependent ?

thank you,did your file go in process if it is how long it has been because according to notes interviews for my parents is not waived . now i am worried they might call them for interview.

[/quote]

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pari4u said:
Hi

I recived the reply from imigration on our inquiry on stuats that there will be interview will be sceduled for our case. they will send the detail on it when it will tacke place. and regaring passport expiry they are sendg them back in registerd post to us.

thank you,
hello pari ,,,
really hard to hear that after 3 year they are now scheduling interivew
noe order notes to see why interivew is sceduled
pls be updated

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello bhogpur no need to worry
once ecas changes to inprocess
there are nil chances of interview
have u done mp inquiry or
notes so that u can see some movement

FishBurger

Star Member
Feb 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello People.\Any expert opinion on the following.
Applied : July 2009\
Doc Request Jan 2010
File TRansfer to ISB : June 2012
File Transfer to London : June 2014\
Medical Request : 1st march 2015\\
Medical done : 24th March 2015 in lahore\\\\

Looking at others, when should we be expecting passport request, ideally ? :D :D :D

FishBurger said:
Thanks for your input. Any idea about the time line as when should we expect the passport request ? I am assuming it will come within one year (before the expiry of medicals) ?

Lisa89

Dec 8, 2012
Hey guys ! Will LVO request study documents again along with medical request for dependants under 22yrs of age when application filed in 2008 ? Now dependant is 26, graduated and working full-time . Will LVO deny her as dependant ?

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
FishBurger said:
Hello People.\Any expert opinion on the following.
Applied : July 2009\
Doc Request Jan 2010
File TRansfer to ISB : June 2012
File Transfer to London : June 2014\
Medical Request : 1st march 2015\\
Medical done : 24th March 2015 in lahore\\\\

Looking at others, when should we be expecting passport request, ideally ? :D :D :D
Bro my case is quite identical as yours , i will undergo medical exam on 23 April in lahore!!
Wishing you best of luck will stay in touch

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Fasih Sardar said:
Bro my case is quite identical as yours , i will undergo medical exam on 23 April in lahore!!
Wishing you best of luck will stay in touch
applied: sept 2008
my 2nd medical done 27 Dec Lahore. No news yet....

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
aalm said:
Hi Bamika,
But the form says for question 7-12 that you mention what you are doing since your 18th birthday or past 10 years whichever is the recent. Did you fill only past 10 years? Why are they asking information from 18th birthday?

they told me to fill out whatever i was doing since i was eighteen

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
HELLO FRIENDS!!
MY APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRATION WAS TRANSFERRED TO LONDON OFFICE IN JUNE 2014
AND ON 25 MARCH 2015 I RECIEVED MEDICAL REQUEST FOR ME N MY FAMILY.... Smiley
CAN YOU HELP ME WITH HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FURTHER???
WHAT NEXT STEPS SHOULD I EXPECT?? Sad
THANKS AND GOODLUCK TO ALL...

ayesha786

Apr 12, 2012
Hi Everyone
I sponsored my parents in Oct 2009. Received Medical request on April 7th, 2015. My parents have booked medical appointment at IOM Lahore Pakistan office on 23rd April, 2015. Does anybody know any panel physician who does the assessment there. My father had really hard time booking the appointment. Can you please let me know what to expect during medicals. My mother is asthmatic, is it going to be an issue and my father also had medical problems but overall he is healthy now. He is not on medication at all now. What kind of tests they conduct. I am little worried. Mother 61 years and father 64 years old. Any help or info is appreciated.

Thanks

Ayesha

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ayesha786 said:
Hi Everyone
I sponsored my parents in Oct 2009. Received Medical request on April 7th, 2015. My parents have booked medical appointment at IOM Lahore Pakistan office on 23rd April, 2015. Does anybody know any panel physician who does the assessment there. My father had really hard time booking the appointment. Can you please let me know what to expect during medicals. My mother is asthmatic, is it going to be an issue and my father also had medical problems but overall he is healthy now. He is not on medication at all now. What kind of tests they conduct. I am little worried. Mother 61 years and father 64 years old. Any help or info is appreciated.

Thanks

Ayesha
Tests are Blood Tests, Urine Tests and Chest X-ray. Sometimes they also examine physically.
Basically just to ensure they won't be drain on medical resources here(that's only in SERIOUS diseases).
So if they're in good health no need to worry.
Have them avoid too much sugars, calories, too much oily foods, etc until medicals are done....avoid stress.

If you're concerned, have them do some blood/urine tests with any other doctors so that if there are concerns they can be taken care of.
The doctors do the same tests for everyone, so don't worry too much.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
aalm said:
Hi Bamika,
CIC wants info on every adult from age 18. Standard rule for all.
The last 10-yrs part is wrong, they want since age 18.