+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Yes,What exact date did your friend send his documents.did he receive AOR In mail or just straight email. This seems super fast if he sent documents in August 2014 .Please check with your friend and let us know.I am curious since I sent all documents in August and only received letter in mail advising application complete.

GSINGH6953

Apr 24, 2013
GSINGH6953 said:
 Documents that clearly establish the relationship between you and your accompanying family members. If you have dependants under 22 years of age, please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your dependant's old Indian passport showing his/her name and the parents' names. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.
 Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship.
o Original birth certificates issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths along with a translated copy.
o Copy of all pages of your dependant's current and previous (if applicable) passport(s).
o Copy of your dependent's voter I-card.
o ORIGINAL education document(s) for your dependant(s):
a. 5th standard certificate and mark sheet
b. 8th standard certificate and mark sheet
c. 10th standard certificate and mark sheet
d. 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
o Educational documents such as

a. Original mark statements and certificates.
b. Diplomas, university degrees, and trade certificates.
c. A letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.

I have a dependent who was under 22 years at the time of sponsorship and now is 24, do i still need to send them the above documents as it seems they are only looking for the above documents for dependents who were 22 years and older at the time. If i do should i send them all the documents mentioned above such as orginal birth certificates, 5th, 8th, 10th, and 12th grade certification etc? This is quite a bit of repetition from their side. Please advise if possible
Thanks
Please advise for above. Thanks.

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
GSINGH6953 said:
GSINGH6953 said:
 Documents that clearly establish the relationship between you and your accompanying family members. If you have dependants under 22 years of age, please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your dependant's old Indian passport showing his/her name and the parents' names. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.

 Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship.
o Original birth certificates issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths along with a translated copy.
o Copy of all pages of your dependant's current and previous (if applicable) passport(s).
o Copy of your dependent's voter I-card.
o ORIGINAL education document(s) for your dependant(s):
a. 5th standard certificate and mark sheet
b. 8th standard certificate and mark sheet
c. 10th standard certificate and mark sheet
d. 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
o Educational documents such as

a. Original mark statements and certificates.
b. Diplomas, university degrees, and trade certificates.
c. A letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.

I have a dependent who was under 22 years at the time of sponsorship and now is 24, do i still need to send them the above documents as it seems they are only looking for the above documents for dependents who were 22 years and older at the time. If i do should i send them all the documents mentioned above such as orginal birth certificates, 5th, 8th, 10th, and 12th grade certification etc? This is quite a bit of repetition from their side. Please advise if possible
Thanks
Please advise for above. Thanks.
You should send all the documents listed above. Reason is although it is confusing what they are demanding but its always good idea to send documents(yes originals) now because they can ask later to send you these documents and that will just waste your time. They always send originals back once they are done with it but make sure you keep attested copies to original with you.

So If I would be you, I will send these because they are always interested in cross checking study history of dependents, so they might need them.

Gud luck

Macintosh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Re: 2010 July applicant, received a letter from CIC yesterday

rp1921 said:
I received also letter on nov 28 2014. One of my friend he had submitted document two weeks before me. he got email that his file is sent to ottawa.
Kind of impossible.
(Spoke with the multiple agents at cic) was advised that they have only issued acknowledgements for people filed after April 2010

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello memebers''''
want to ask something...
IS THERE ANY ONE STILL LEFT FROM 2007 BATCH I MEAN
APPLICATION FILED IN 2007 ......
WE STILL ARE WAITING AND 7 YEARS HAS ALREADY PASSED

HELLO JASSIRAI95 HAVE U GOT REMEIDCAL OR NOT
U ARE NOT ACTIVE I THINK . U ARE ALSO FROM 2007 RIGHT

GSINGH6953

Apr 24, 2013
LivingTheDreams said:
You should send all the documents listed above. Reason is although it is confusing what they are demanding but its always good idea to send documents(yes originals) now because they can ask later to send you these documents and that will just waste your time. They always send originals back once they are done with it but make sure you keep attested copies to original with you.

So If I would be you, I will send these because they are always interested in cross checking study history of dependents, so they might need them.

Gud luck
Thanks...

rp1921

Dec 4, 2014
Re: 2010 July applicant, received a letter from CIC yesterday

Macintosh said:
Kind of impossible.
(Spoke with the multiple agents at cic) was advised that they have only issued acknowledgements for people filed after April 2010
I am sure because i have seen than email.

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
received the documents received letter today

Parent Sponsorship Application sent: Sept 2010
Additional doc request: July 31, 2014
Document sent: Sept 16, 2014
Acknowledgement received: Dec 08, 2014 (letter was dated Dec 01, 2014)

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2007
Doc's Request.
nov 2011
AOR Received.
july 2012
Med's Request
1st- 10 oct 2012, 2nd- 7 nov 2014
Med's Done....
1st- 1 nov 2012, 2nd- 12 nov 2014
Passport Req..
21 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2014 got pp on 8 dec 2014
LANDED..........
soon
:D :D :D got pp with shining visa.mine wait is over after 7 years..soo happy...thnx to all members for their support nd good luck to alll :) :) :)

geforce82

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
03-04-2014 NDVO
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
26-11-2014, ecas updated to Medical received 16-12-2014
Interview........
DM - May 8, 2015
Passport Req..
June 10, 2015... Passort sent via VFS on June 12
VISA ISSUED...
Received message on June 24 passports dispatched from VO. Received passports June 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
205 said:
:D :D :D got pp with shining visa.mine wait is over after 7 years..soo happy...thnx to all members for their support nd good luck to alll :) :) :)
Congrats

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
205 said:
Congrats bro ,,

Kosova

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29/2010
Doc's Request.
July 30/2014
AOR Received.
Dec 08/2014
File Transfer...
May 14/ 2015
Hi, here is my concern, I applied for parents sponsorship in June 2010, I received a letter from on July 30, 2014 for additional documents, I sent the documents on Sep/26/2014, so far i didn't receive an AOR from Cic, can you please reply if someone had the same situation, I'm really worried that immigration lost my docs, thank you, your advise and help will be much appreciated