Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
siki said:
Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing good. I just paid the right of permanent fees and on the top where it says name . It is showing my name coz I think I paid the fees. I sponsored my parents. whose name should be showing there?
Same thing happened to me. I paid RPRF for my mother and my name showed automatically on the receipt. I just added my mom's name as sponsored parent and label my name as the sponsor. I think, that way they will be able to know what am I paying for.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
jeleni said:
Same thing happened to me. I paid RPRF for my mother and my name showed automatically on the receipt. I just added my mom's name as sponsored parent and label my name as the sponsor. I think, that way they will be able to know what am I paying for.
I called them . The agent told me that whoever pays the fees , his/her name will appear.

achandhar76

Jul 22, 2014
BCKev said:
Take a look at my timeline. Sponsorship was approved and file sent to Ottawa on Feb 6, 2014.
Received a request for medical on June 26, 2014.

So in our case, for my mother in law only, it was almost 5 months from sponsorship approval to the request for medicals.

Now I am wondering how long it will be now that they have received the results from medicals. I talked to my MP's office last week and they told me it could be another 2 or 3 years. This doesn't make any sense to me. If it was 2-3 years, why would they request medicals if they would expire well before any visa was issued?
Wow at least you got a request for medical. My mother-in-law's file got approved and transferred on Jan 24, 2014. Since then, there has been no movement or update on her file. But I guess we all just have to be patient and wait.

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
siki said:
I called them . The agent told me that whoever pays the fees , his/her name will appear.
It's automatic that whoever pays the fee has his/her name on the receipt but the payment is for my mother so I'd rather put additional info on the receipt to make it clearer.

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have applied in July 2010 and till date I haven't got any document request from CIC but today I called CIC and they told me that letter has been dispatched for document request. I am planning to prepare documents and forms fill up. Can anyone share followings:

1. What kind of forms I need to fill?
2. What are the documents required from Parents?
3. What are the documents required from sponsor side?

Any other tips/experience in order to prepare document request. Much appreciated in advance for your reply!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
mehuls said:
Hello Everyone,

I have applied in July 2010 and till date I haven't got any document request from CIC but today I called CIC and they told me that letter has been dispatched for document request. I am planning to prepare documents and forms fill up. Can anyone share followings:

1. What kind of forms I need to fill?
2. What are the documents required from Parents?
3. What are the documents required from sponsor side?

Any other tips/experience in order to prepare document request. Much appreciated in advance for your reply!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your document request from CIC. Below is the list for document checklist. Good luck you still have time to gather everything because letter was dated 30 July and gave people 90 days to reply. You need:

For the Sponsor

Option C Printout

Submit an original Option C Printout for the tax year that you submitted the original sponsorship application AND an original Option C Printout for the year before you submitted the application. The Option C Printout is required for both tax years.

The Option C Printout is different from your notice of assessment and is available to you upon request by calling Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281. There is no charge to obtain copies of the Option C Printout.

Original

For the Principal Applicant

Forms and supporting documents (to be completed and submitted by all applicants).

See the "Applying as a member of the Family Class" to download current forms and for instructions on completing the forms and gathering the required supporting documents

Note: Do not complete the Visa Office Specific Instructions. Documents must be submitted in the order of this checklist.

Generic Application Form to Canada (IMM 0008)

Each application package must contain only one completed, dated and signed 2D barcoded

IMM 0008. Please complete and validate this form online.

All dependants previously listed on the original sponsorship application must be listed on the

IMM 0008. If you no longer wish to include them in your application, please provide a written explanation why and include it with your submission.

For instructions on completing this form, please refer to:

Original

Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) (if applicable)

If the applicant has more than five dependants (whether they are accompanying or not), then the principal applicant must complete, date and sign this form.

Original

Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669)

A separate form must be completed, dated and signed by:

• the principal applicant, and,

• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not) and,

• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not).

Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever comes first, in chronological order. Do not leave any sections blank or gaps in time. You must write "n/a" in any sections that are not applicable to your situation. Include all:

• jobs,

• periods of unemployment,

• study,

• vacations, or

• being a homemaker.

Do not use abbreviations. Do not use general words such as "employee", "working", or “manager." Specify your activity such as retail salesperson, architect, financial manager, etc.

Note: If this section is not accurately completed, it will cause delays in the processing of your application.

Original

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

A separate form must be completed, dated and signed by:

• the principal applicant; and

• spouse or common-law partner (whether they are accompanying or not); and

• each dependent child over the age of 18 years (whether they are accompanying or not).

Original

Use of a representative (IMM 5476)

Complete, date, sign and include this form in your application if you have a paid or unpaid representative.

Original

Travel documents and passports

Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:

• the passport number,

• date of issue and expiry,

• the photo, name, date and place of birth,

• pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration, etc.

You must hold a valid regular passport. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.

Proof of Admission (if applicable)

If the visa office you have specified for processing your application is not the visa office responsible for your country of nationality, provide proof that you have been lawfully admitted for a period of at least one year to a country for which the specified visa office is responsible.

Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond.

Please note that the CPC-Mississauga is not a visa office. Visa offices are outside of Canada.

Submit photocopies of:

• current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport, and

• current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.

Copies

Proof of Relationship to Sponsor in Canada

Submit proof of relationship showing you are the parent or grandparent of your sponsor in Canada. The document you submit must prove the relationship between the principal applicant and the sponsor.

You must provide the following documents:

• Birth certificates;

• Legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);

• National IDs, family/household registry/book (if applicable).

Copies

Identity and Civil Status Documents

You must provide the following documents for you and your current and/or former spouse/common-law partner:

• Marriage certificate(s), final divorce or annulment certificate(s). If married more than once, include certificates from each marriage and divorce or annulment you, your spouse or common-law partner have had;

• Death certificate for former spouse(s) or common-law partner(s) (if applicable);

• Legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);

• National IDs, family/household registry/book (if applicable)

• If you have a common-law partner, complete and include the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409 – original) and provide evidence that you have cohabitated with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months. Evidence may be, but not limited to, the following examples listing both your names:

Ø copies of joint bank account statements,

Ø copies of leases, utility bills etc.

Copies, unless otherwise stated

Proof of Dependent Children's Relationship to Principal Applicant

For all accompanying dependants submit proof of relationship to the principle applicant.

• Children's birth certificates (which name their parents);

• Family/ household Registry/Book (if applicable);

• Adoption papers issued by recognized national authorities showing the legal, approved adoption of adopted dependent children;

• Proof of full custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court, where applicable;

• If the other parent of your children is not accompanying you to Canada, you must submit a signed Statutory Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada (IMM 5604 - original) for each child consenting to their travel to Canada along with a copy of the non-accompanying parent's photo ID showing their signature;

• If the children will not accompany you to Canada, proof that you have fulfilled any obligation stated in custody agreements;

• Proof of continuous full-time studies of all dependent children aged 22 or over, including:

• complete school records/transcripts since attaining age 22;

• letters from the schools indicating the number of hours of classes attended per day, and the number of days attended per week;

• proof of full financial support by parents since reaching age 22.

Copies, unless

otherwise stated

Photo Requirements

Supply two (2) photos for each member of your family and yourself taken within six (6) months before application submission.

On the back of each photograph, write:

· the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo; and

· the date the photo was taken.

Follow the instructions provided in Appendix A: Photo Specifications found at

Originals

Mailing Your Application

Mail to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario:

• this document checklist,

• the letter that was sent with this document checklist;

• your complete application,

• supporting documents required in this checklist, and

• include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:

• one in English or French, and

• one in the official language of your country of residence.

CPC Mississauga

P.O. Box 6100, Station A

Mississauga, ON

L5A 4H4

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
apple_talk said:
How come you are still waiting? we all with "Additional document request November 2011" got VISA's long time back. Our was in Feb

lol I am among the special one getting special treetment a highclass one thatswhy lol its funny I start thi chainin in nov 2011 and I am still waiting for the visa seem lije form members not praying enough for me lol heheh how r u doing hope enjoying withfamily they just delaying for ppl who has dependent over age of 22 so thats whyvtry everything no redponce just say its in que for review

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Much appreciated.

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
siki said:
Yes but I just paid for my father and mother not dependent
1. Do u have any dependent as non accompany or not? If yes, did u count them into form 0008ENU Generic at box no.3 as how many family members include u, are in this application or not?
2. Could u tell me how to pay RPRF?
Thank you in advance

jassirai95

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2007
Doc's Request.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
12-10-2012
Med's Request
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2013
vansh333 said:
Have u submitted ur pp already??? Or is it wid u?
Havent u gone through remedical yet?
Yes we have submitted our passports already with the medicals.
And we haven't received remedicals request yet.
What could be the reason behind this.
Is remedical necessary or they can just issue visa?

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
jassirai95 said:
Yes we have submitted our passports already with the medicals.
And we haven't received remedicals request yet.
What could be the reason behind this.
Is remedical necessary or they can just issue visa?
It depends upon visa officer whether he wish to send remedical or nt . if he feels everythng s finalize nd u also agree to land then he can give 2-3 months extention n previous medical. But if u deny to land bfr date then he ill send u remedical. Itz all n da luck

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Applied 2010 said:
1. Do u have any dependent as non accompany or not? If yes, did u count them into form 0008ENU Generic at box no.3 as how many family members include u, are in this application or not?
2. Could u tell me how to pay RPRF?
Thank you in advance
I just have one dependent and he is included in the application. I paid online where they have an option of pay your fees.. Just paid for 2 people my mom and dad.

jassirai95

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2007
Doc's Request.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
12-10-2012
Med's Request
09-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2013
vansh333 said:
It depends upon visa officer whether he wish to send remedical or nt . if he feels everythng s finalize nd u also agree to land then he can give 2-3 months extention n previous medical. But if u deny to land bfr date then he ill send u remedical. Itz all n da luck
My sister fired her immigration lawyer recently as he was doing nothing she told him to do.
So we sent forms and letter to New Delhi office regarding changing the representative for lawyer to her name.
So did the address change on our E-CAs was because of the change of representative letter or just a one ster further?
Please reply soon.
It will be very helpful lowering down my tension.

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
siki said:
I just have one dependent and he is included in the application. I paid online where they have an option of pay your fees.. Just paid for 2 people my mom and dad.
you filled form 0008ENU Generic for your parents and include dependent. And my question is: Did you fill out form 0008ENU Generic separately 1 more for dependent?
Pleas tell me because I don't clear at this point. Thank you