Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
soonihope said:
You only provide 1 completed IMM 0008 generic form per sponsorship application. The person who fills it is the principal applicant who's name should be mentioned in the letter you received as a sponsor.

hope that helps
Thank you

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
Hi
I have some question about educational record for dependent under 22, when submitted I was 17 and now I am 21. I have submitted application last week and I didn't send educational record along with application because in document checklist not require educational record for under 22.
But I heard someone who was dependent under 22 still send educational record along with application even if in document checklist not require.
So my question is: does it gonna problem or not for dependent who do not send educational record?

Thank you for all response.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Applied 2010 said:
Hi
I have some question about educational record for dependent under 22, when submitted I was 17 and now I am 21. I have submitted application last week and I didn't send educational record along with application because in document checklist not require educational record for under 22.
But I heard someone who was dependent under 22 still send educational record along with application even if in document checklist not require.
So my question is: does it gonna problem or not for dependent who do not send educational record?

Thank you for all response.
Hello... I guess you are referring my case.

Well, your application must be complete and by complete I mean, it must fulfills the documents requirement which are written in Documents Checklist. So as far as you are meeting that requirement i.e you send the complete documents as specified in Documents Checklist, you are good to go (safe).

If you don't send your educational documents then there is no need to worry at all because these docs are not required by CIC. I send them as optional but they are not required as written on documents checklist.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Hello... I guess you are referring my case.

Well, your application must be complete and by complete I mean, it must fulfills the documents requirement which are written in Documents Checklist. So as far as you are meeting that requirement i.e you send the complete documents as specified in Documents Checklist, you are good to go (safe).

If you don't send your educational documents then there is no need to worry at all because these docs are not required by CIC. I send them as optional but they are not required as written on documents checklist.
Yes I think you are absolutelty right in your reply, as long as the document list requirement is fulfilled it should be fine. The only thing that was optional to provide were the police certificates and RPRF which not many people have been able to obtain so quickly.
Did you manage to get your police certificate to send with your application documents and did you pay the RPRF fee.

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
i have question
i have dependent in my case
he had continous study till 2013 april
but after tht for some personal reasons he couldn't continue
but he did one year computer course but not from big university ... just ISO
now he did enrolled this year Full time
plz help
how can convience visa office tht he is still dependent on my father
pls someone help

winnie_vancouver

Aug 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 31, 2014 (Doc. sent: Sept 30, 2014; CIC rec'd: Oct 2, 2014)
AOR Received.
Dec 17, 2014 (AOR dated: Dec 11, 2014)
File Transfer...
Oct 6, 2015
Med's Request
Oct 6, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding "non-accompanying" dependant.

I applied sponsorship class for my parents on Nov 2010, and I received document request on July 30.

As I am preparing the docs and fill out the forms, I have a question regarding form IMM0008.

I had a sister and her name was on the sponsorship application and undertaking form that I filled & submitted on Nov 2012 as "non-accompanying dependant" and she was 19 at the time. We didn't want to include her as part of the sponsorship because I don't have enough income to support one more person and my sister was in Canada studying already since Aug 2010. (we want her to apply through workers' programs after her graduated). So when I filled the IMM0008 form now, should I included her as "non-accompanying" dependant? If so, I have to change the number of people included from "2" to "3" in order to verify the IMM0008 form.

My question is: Do I have to included my sister in form IMM0008? I don't want to change the number of people included from "2" to "3" because I am not applying to sponsor my sister.

Thanks for your help & highly appreciated!

Winnie

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
snmnov2010 said:
i have question
i have dependent in my case
he had continous study till 2013 april
but after tht for some personal reasons he couldn't continue
but he did one year computer course but not from big university ... just ISO
now he did enrolled this year Full time
plz help
how can convience visa office tht he is still dependent on my father
pls someone help
If dependent ws under 22 at tym f application .then no need to send edu docs. U can send docs upto higher secondary only .

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
winnie_vancouver said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding "non-accompanying" dependant.

I applied sponsorship class for my parents on Nov 2010, and I received document request on July 30.

As I am preparing the docs and fill out the forms, I have a question regarding form IMM0008.

I had a sister and her name was on the sponsorship application and undertaking form that I filled & submitted on Nov 2012 as "non-accompanying dependant" and she was 19 at the time. We didn't want to include her as part of the sponsorship because I don't have enough income to support one more person and my sister was in Canada studying already since Aug 2010. (we want her to apply through workers' programs after her graduated). So when I filled the IMM0008 form now, should I included her as "non-accompanying" dependant? If so, I have to change the number of people included from "2" to "3" in order to verify the IMM0008 form.

My question is: Do I have to included my sister in form IMM0008? I don't want to change the number of people included from "2" to "3" because I am not applying to sponsor my sister.

Thanks for your help & highly appreciated!

Winnie
It doesnt matter whether u want 2 sponser her nt. U have to include each nd evry dependent whether accompanying u or nt. In qs 11 of generic form u also have to specify valid reasons fr dat. It s mandatory to fill dis info

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
soonihope said:
Yes I think you are absolutelty right in your reply, as long as the document list requirement is fulfilled it should be fine. The only thing that was optional to provide were the police certificates and RPRF which not many people have been able to obtain so quickly.
Did you manage to get your police certificate to send with your application documents and did you pay the RPRF fee.
Yup luckily I managed to prepare both of these docs and I send them with the application because it was written on the letter which I received that you can send PCC and RPRF with you application in order to avoid delays.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Yup luckily I managed to prepare both of these docs and I send them with the application because it was written on the letter which I received that you can send PCC and RPRF with you application in order to avoid delays.
Thanks for the update. I see from your date line it says landed. So did you receive your letter for documents for your parents in Aug 2013.

firdausi

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
DEC 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2013
Med's Done....
JUNE2013
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
ok friends am sorry for not replying back with your messages in inbox.... been busy... here is my case update

Applied- 2009

file transferred to new delhi- Jan 2013

medicals-june 2013

status went to "IN process" In march2014

Got a call from new delhi in may 2014 that medicals of my father has been received but medicals of my mother and me has not been received and enquired about the doctor who performed our medicals.... and she told that we will ask the doctor to send the medical reports again and in btw you dont have to panic at all...

In btw i applied for GCMS notes... everything is fine in them.. criminality and all other thing is passed
IN medicals they have passed my father but at me and my mother they have written "sent"...

And in the "NOTES" column dated in march 2014 (thats when the status went to in process) they have written "case approved" we have no objection... and all that things...... and at last they have written " proceed the PA for outstanding medicals of spouse and dependant(thats me)...

so after 2 months they called us and enquired abt the medical thing as i have written above....

And now yesterday the status changed to "medical results have been received"

Your thoughts on my case ????? does it look like happening soon???

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
vansh333 said:
If dependent ws under 22 at tym f application .then no need to send edu docs. U can send docs upto higher secondary only .
thanks alot vansh333
that helped
one more
how about IMM0008
so dependent will be type A orB
i am bit confused
all the imfo requested is current but doc requested are from when i submitted ???

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
All 2009 applicant
where are you all lost. No updates about process

Any one received medical request or still waiting?

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
Hi Everyone,

Question about Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form:

I have applied for parents sponsor application in 2010 and i am preparing documents now. My question is whom do I need to fill the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form for? I have parents (mother/father) and myself (Sponsor - i am in Canada) and Sister (who is in US and she is married not accompanying).

My understanding is I need to fill out the form for parents (father and mother) only. but how about my self as sponsor and my sister - do i need to fill out separate form for this including sign from individual?

Thanks for replaying in advance.

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
mehuls said:
Hi Everyone,

Question about Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form:

I have applied for parents sponsor application in 2010 and i am preparing documents now. My question is whom do I need to fill the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form for? I have parents (mother/father) and myself (Sponsor - i am in Canada) and Sister (who is in US and she is married not accompanying).

My understanding is I need to fill out the form for parents (father and mother) only. but how about my self as sponsor and my sister - do i need to fill out separate form for this including sign from individual?

Thanks for replaying in advance.

[just for your Mom and Dad]