+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

VenusChan

Oct 23, 2013
Suin said:
Can you please share the link to that forum? Is it in English?
The link is in Chinese . Do you still want it?
One got approval email on oct 2 and one got on oct 3
Now they both got email for medical exam request

For those people who received the sponsorship approval email,
Does yr email mention where will the file transferred to?

kona

Aug 17, 2013
Could you please share the link? I can read Chinese. Hope my parents files can be transferred to hongkong as well.

VenusChan

Oct 23, 2013
kona said:
Could you please share the link? I can read Chinese. Hope my parents files can be transferred to hongkong as well.

Link:
//forum.iask.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=239

You need to put http: at front as this forum can't post link

Seems people in that forum prefers Ottawa more than hongkong
They said that's faster

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
CPC-Mississauga approved the sponsorship and transferred the file to LVO on October 2nd/3rd, and they already got medical exam request from the LVO? That is incredibly fast. I haven't seen a case like that.

VenusChan said:
The link is in Chinese . Do you still want it?
One got approval email on oct 2 and one got on oct 3
Now they both got email for medical exam request

For those people who received the sponsorship approval email,
Does yr email mention where will the file transferred to?

VenusChan

Oct 23, 2013
YYZguy416 said:
CPC-Mississauga approved the sponsorship and transferred the file to LVO on October 2nd/3rd, and they already got medical exam request from the LVO? That is incredibly fast. I haven't seen a case like that.

They got the medical exam - yes
The request is from LVO - not sure.
Like what I mentioned. The approval letter didn't mention where the file has been forwarded to. They got an email for the medical request.
They got the request just 20 days after the sponsorship approved. that's hard to believe.

Btw the contact is still cic Mississauga
For those who got sponsorship approval email, the contact shows are Mississauga or LVO?

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
VenusChan said:
Hi

That's right and i know that's very strange.
I sent my application on dec 2010 and Mississauga received it on jan 6 2011.
I got the doc request letter on August 2013.
I got an email for the approval before I got the mailed AOR

I read from another forum which is in Chinese. Two people has the same letter like me. No indication of the local visa office.
The more strange thing. They got an email for medical check after 20 days of sponsorship approval!

Hi
Are u sure ur timeline is on dec 2010? my timeline is on june 2010 but didn't get doc request.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Suin said:
This form should be filled in and signed by each applicant - the main applicant and dependents separately - all the sections. Dependent should write all his/hers information starting from Section A - his/her name, address, information about parents, their address, etc.
Thanks Suin,
So I think it is correct to say that children over 18 years who does not meet the cic definition of "dependent" are not required to fill this form. Please correct me if I am wrong?

VenusChan

Oct 23, 2013

Yes. 100% sure.
I don't remember when I submit the application honestly. But I keep the application fee receipt and that's the end of dec2010.
Also when I call cic number ,they told me my application is received on jan 2011 .

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
hey buddy u applied in june 2010 so u have complete ur 40 months now u can call cic and ask them when u will send document required.because the processing time on cic website is also 40 months

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
inlaw said:
A Canadian resident should send it,so they need the actual signatures for authorizing you.. say your dad to write a letter scan and email you... That will do.. RCMP takes appox 2 weeks to answer
Received message from RCMP.....They finished our criminality check on Sept 25,2013 and sent the report to NDVO

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak07 said:
Received message from RCMP.....They finished our criminality check on Sept 25,2013 and sent the report to NDVO
Hello can u pls share ur travel histroy details and dependent details if u have and the date when u done medicals

daljitsydney

Feb 2, 2011
Hello friends.

I applied for my parents from new Delhi Office and everything is done ......they Asked for passport for my mum-dad and younger brother long time ago( Approx 6 month) ,they have passed the medical a year ago...medical is going to expire in December ,I am pregnant now .....does anyone suggest how long embassy will take and Shoul I contact someone ?

Thanks

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hey applied 2010. I Applied around the same time and haven't got anything yet either.Called CIC yesterday and they told me they are still working on uptill may2010.

Anikish

Sep 20, 2013
hey guys can you plz assists me on the Additional Family Info form. I am an adopted child, when fulling the section A on the form do i have to put my biological parents as mother and father? Or my adopted parents information?

Anikish

Sep 20, 2013
Suin said:
At least now we have the answer to the most popular question - how long it takes for Missisauga to make a dicision on the 1 stage (sposorship elegibility).

It takes CPC-M upto 10 weeks from the date the complete package was received by them to issue the decision on the sponsorship eligibility.

If by some reason someone has not received the decision on his/her sponsorship eligibility by the end of the 10th week, they need to contact the CIC and the CIC agent will contact CPC-M directly regarding that person's file.
hey can you plz assists me on the Additional Family Info form. I am an adopted child, when fulling the section A on the form do i have to put my biological parents as mother and father? Or my adopted parents information?