Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
jkcad11 said:
this is good news. Congrats. I also applied in August 2007 and they asked to pay RPRF in September. Now waiting since then. Not sure what to do.. ,my parents medical expire in december. i am worried now.
I am in the same boat, how did you inform CIC that landing fee was paid?? Did you email them....bcos I just found out this week that emails were not accepted anymore and that we had to fax or mail the copy of payment receipt

Anik

Dec 13, 2011
jasu said:
Hello I have few questions:

1. My mother has recently come to Canada on Supervisa (two weeks back). Instructions for medical examinations -A is meant to the applicants who has to undergo medicals in India not in Canada. Where will I get the instructions of medical examination-A to get the medicals done in Canada. However, I have sent a email to New Delhi to send me instructions to get the medicals done in Canada. If they don't send, then what the next alternative.
I am in the same boat (and so were some other members of this thread). My parents are in canada now on visitor visa and their case is at LVO (Russia). We got the medicals from Moscow (by mail to my address - I am a rep). The forms are standard but the instructions were all in russian with the list of russian DMPs. However, the link was provided to get the fill list of DMPs in teh world. I emailed LVO to confirm if it is OK to go for medical here in canada and they said it is fine (as long as it is a DMP from the list). So, your parents can just go to any DMP (with the medical forms provided). The doctors only need the forms (which are standard and in english anyway), they do not care about instructions really (at least that is my experience).

jkcad11

Aug 7, 2012
AtulW said:
I am in the same boat, how did you inform CIC that landing fee was paid?? Did you email them....bcos I just found out this week that emails were not accepted anymore and that we had to fax or mail the copy of payment receipt
I faxed it recently but emailed it in September. I also mailed the receipt to cic ND as they asked for PCC as well. I will mail the receipt to Mississauga today then. Do you know which address should we mail it to?

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
jkcad11 said:
I faxed it recently but emailed it in September. I also mailed the receipt to cic ND as they asked for PCC as well. I will mail the receipt to Mississauga today then. Do you know which address should we mail it to?

RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp

Reply Quote Notify

jkcad11

Aug 7, 2012
AtulW said:
RPRF payments or other correspondence:
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

Reply Quote Notify
thanks a lot for confirming. Did you mail the receipt to CIC new delhi as well? I suggest you do that also just in case.

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
jkcad11 said:
thanks a lot for confirming. Did you mail the receipt to CIC new delhi as well? I suggest you do that also just in case.
I faxed it, I also spoke to CIC call center here and they said that once they receive the fax in Mississauga, they inform Delhi office . It usually takes anywhere between 1 to 5 weeks.

My in-laws medical expire on Dec 22nd, I hope we get Visa before that.
As suggested, i will also mail it to Delhi office

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
hmadra said:
Hey Guys

Got the PPR from OTTPilot for ND today .

One of the line says , and i know not a big deal is

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.

Meds for my parents were done in Aug , with request from july.

Can any one else share their PPR request to compare.

Thanks
Congrats!!!!!!

smodhera

Star Member
Dec 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
06-03-2012 AOR : 05-01-2012 Document Requested on November 1st 2012....
Med's Request
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
23-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
looks like a long wait............
LANDED..........
looks like a long wait.............
kandel said:
I was checking spreadsheet so sponsors who applied between jan 2008- april 2008 received medical,passport, pcc and documents request from LVO ND.
except user828, smodhera, hershypoo, subhmit, member39, jattincanada and me.
I didn't get Medical and passport request with my Documents request came on November 1 2012... CIC ND received my documents on November 7th 2012..... Now wait and watch... They have Diwali holiday coming up next week on a Tuesday so most likely, I will not hear from them in at least two weeks..... If anything will be in December....

Also when they request documents they keep you in a line and they process accordingly... I hope that's true......

vik_indian

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2012
Med's Request
26-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
12-Apr-2012
Passport Req..
11-Dec-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-Jan-2012
LANDED..........
soon
hmadra said:
Hey Guys

One of the line says , and i know not a big deal is

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.

Meds for my parents were done in Aug , with request from july.
Can any one else share their PPR request to compare.
Thanks
Congrats!!. I am thinking CPP-O is going slower than ND. Anybody else got a PPR from CPP-O recently? Your case is April -2008 mine is October 2008 hope it's soon.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jasu said:
Hello

I have been reading this thread from more than a year, it is very informative and helped me in all ways I wanted. You guys are doing great job.

I want to share with you all, I have received email dated November 08 from LVO, New Delhi asking for few documents and medicals to be done and submission of passport.

I have few questions:

1. My mother has recently come to Canada on Supervisa (two weeks back). Instructions for medical examinations -A is meant to the applicants who has to undergo medicals in India not in Canada. Where will I get the instructions of medical examination-A to get the medicals done in Canada. However, I have sent a email to New Delhi to send me instructions to get the medicals done in Canada. If they don't send, then what the next alternative.

2. The LVO is asking for proof of sponsor and the parent. They need two documents indicating the relationship. Firstly For this, I can submit my old Indian passport indicating both parents name. Secondly, I don't have birth certificate of my own, as birth certificates were not made before 1970. My education certificate just indicates only father's name on the it, as earlier we don't have mother's name written on them. I have my marriage certificate that also indicate's only my father's name but not my mom's name. My question is I am a Canadian Citizen, can I apply for birth certificate from the Indian consulate indicating both parent's name on them. A Sworn affidavit from my mother indicating her marriage and births of children can also solve the purpose.

3. As per Indian Law, passport of my mother cannot be sent to New Delhi by courier / registered post from Canada. Is there any other alternative of sending and receiving passport from India. Or can we submit the passport in Canada itself for stamping of visa after medicals?

Please help me out in sorting this problem.
There are few of us in the same situation

1) Meds can be done anywhere, so just take them to the doc and they will know it

2) Apply for birth Certificate from Indian Consulate, VFS in Canada depending on where you are - they are quick and you can send those other docs like school marksheet ( yes, only has fathers name ). Certify copies of Old Indian Passport showing names of parents

3) Mother of all issues - FedX etc says can only mail to "Embassies", Delhi LVO says it's illegal so you take a chance to mail it with Indian Return Address or request someone to take the PP to India and have it returned the same way

pimigration

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
kandel said:
Congrats veeru & Congrats deepak :D
Congrats everyone who got request for medical and pp.

I got the request for medical and pp thur email too.!!!!

They are asking to sumit all those forms again too!!!

Anyways atleast one step forward!!

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
pimigration said:
Congrats everyone who got request for medical and pp.

I got the request for medical and pp thur email too.!!!!

They are asking to sumit all those forms again too!!!

Anyways atleast one step forward!!
Congrats pimigration :)

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmadra said:
Hey Guys
Congrats hmadra.... There are a total of 8 people (CPP-O) who have received PPR and are waiting for visas. So there could be a lot of green records in coming days.

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
Luck786 said:
Now seriously can we have that Officer transfer to LVO ISB
Any hope for ISB or Singapore applicant. Haven't see any case moving there.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
cslave said:
Any hope for ISB or Singapore applicant. Haven't see any case moving there.
No Cslave.. The ISB Lvo is pretty quiet.. Nobody heard from IsB Lvo as yet.. We are still waiting gor them to send us some mail :-\..