Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
tuktukcanada said:
Hello everyone, Here is my story : We applied for my In laws and Parents -

In laws file- applied in 2005 Mississauga and file went to New Delhi in 2007. They had their medical done in 2012 March and received visa Nov 2012.
Parents file - applied in 2007 Mississauga and file went to New Delhi in 2009. They had their medical done in Dec 2011 but need to redo medical again in march (Xray usual stuff). received visa in Nov 2012.

Guys I was also checking status online for our files. However for my Inlaws file it still showing that they are working on file since 2009 even they have received their visa. And yes my parents reach ND immigration office early morning and hand them their passports and picked up corrected passports at 3:30 pm same day. Let me know if anything else you want to know, I am glad to share.
wow congrats tuktuk canada :).. Nov 2012 is surely lucky montha and year for u :)..

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
tuktukcanada said:
Hello everyone, Here is my story : We applied for my In laws and Parents -

In laws file- applied in 2005 Mississauga and file went to New Delhi in 2007. They had their medical done in 2012 March and received visa Nov 2012.
Parents file - applied in 2007 Mississauga and file went to New Delhi in 2009. They had their medical done in Dec 2011 but need to redo medical again in march (Xray usual stuff). received visa in Nov 2012.

Guys I was also checking status online for our files. However for my Inlaws file it still showing that they are working on file since 2009 even they have received their visa. And yes my parents reach ND immigration office early morning and hand them their passports and picked up corrected passports at 3:30 pm same day. Let me know if anything else you want to know, I am glad to share.

Congrats Tuktuk.

I applied for my parent & inlaws in Aug 2007 in Mississauga, both have submitted all documets and landing fee in Early Sept - still waiting . Looks like they are moving files at Delhi office before they go on Christmas break. Hopefully we will get the visas soon....

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
jasu said:
Hello

I have been reading this thread from more than a year, it is very informative and helped me in all ways I wanted. You guys are doing great job.

I want to share with you all, I have received email dated November 08 from LVO, New Delhi asking for few documents and medicals to be done and submission of passport.

I have few questions:

1. My mother has recently come to Canada on Supervisa (two weeks back). Instructions for medical examinations -A is meant to the applicants who has to undergo medicals in India not in Canada. Where will I get the instructions of medical examination-A to get the medicals done in Canada. However, I have sent a email to New Delhi to send me instructions to get the medicals done in Canada. If they don't send, then what the next alternative.

2. The LVO is asking for proof of sponsor and the parent. They need two documents indicating the relationship. Firstly For this, I can submit my old Indian passport indicating both parents name. Secondly, I don't have birth certificate of my own, as birth certificates were not made before 1970. My education certificate just indicates only father's name on the it, as earlier we don't have mother's name written on them. I have my marriage certificate that also indicate's only my father's name but not my mom's name. My question is I am a Canadian Citizen, can I apply for birth certificate from the Indian consulate indicating both parent's name on them. A Sworn affidavit from my mother indicating her marriage and births of children can also solve the purpose.

3. As per Indian Law, passport of my mother cannot be sent to New Delhi by courier / registered post from Canada. Is there any other alternative of sending and receiving passport from India. Or can we submit the passport in Canada itself for stamping of visa after medicals?

Please help me out in sorting this problem.
Hello Jasu, Congrats on the medicals.

I was in the same boat, my parents got medical request when they were in Australia. We faxed and mailed a letter to Delhi LVO and attached copy of flight tickets to support our case. We asked for them to allow us to submit Medicals after my parents returned to Inda...which was 6 months after we got the medical letter. We never heard back from delhi LVO. Anyways we did the medical 6 months later and submitted to Delhi LVO> We got request for passorts a few months after that. So if your mom is returning to India after few months you should be ok taking this approach. Also I dont think it will effect the processing timelines. Once they issue the medical forms, they do not go back to file till 8-9 months after that, so as long as you can get the medicals done within next 6 months you should be ok.

For proof of relationship, i submitted the old indian passport and my marriage certificate. I think high school certificate wuill also work. I belive our reord of landing also has parents name...that can be used too

Hope this answers a few questions for you

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july,2008
Doc's Request.
nov25, 2011
File Transfer...
14 fer, 2012
Med's Request
26 nov, 2012
Med's Done....
1 dec, 2012
please where it show that we will received A.O.R from new delhi embassy after forward from canada.... kindly send me the link if someone have it.... where it shown

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
9779570133 said:
please where it show that we will received A.O.R from new delhi embassy after forward from canada.... kindly send me the link if someone have it.... where it shown
Usually, they send an email (if you have provided one). It would look something like the following:

Dear XXXX XXXX:

Your Application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class was received at CPC-M
on MM/DD/YYYY and has now been transferred to our office. Note: The application received is in
mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

Canada has a carefully managed and controlled immigration program that is committed to
maintaining a balance of 60% economic immigrants and 40% non-economic immigrants (family
class, refugees, and those in need of protection). Amongst non-economic immigrants, priority is
given to spouses/partners and dependent children.

We are currently processing other relative family class applications according to these time
frames, from the date the application is received in New Delhi:

Parents/Grandparents All Other Relatives
Confirmation of receipt of 3 months 12 months
First Review 9 months 36 months
Interview 43 months 44 months

As we proceed to review these cases, we will contact the applicants. In the meantime, we
recommend that clients check the website (www.india.gc.ca) for any changes. No purpose will
be served by writing to us to enquire on case status until the current situation changes.

While we understand the wishes of sponsors and parents to be reunited, and that longer
processing times can be frustrating for those seeking to bring family members to Canada, we
hope this information will help explain the delays that some are experiencing when sponsoring
parents, grandparents, and children to be adopted.

You should contact us only to provide IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION such as a change in
your mailing address, a change in your family status or other information relevant to your
application. Although we will not acknowledge receipt of the new information, it will be noted on
your file.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY
SIGNATURE.

ali88

Sep 12, 2012
hello guys....

how long does it take to recieve gcms notes by mail.its been more then a month no email confirming my request and receiver general hasnt cash the $ 5 dollars cheque yet...

thanks.....

deepak07

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 15,2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25,2011
AOR Received.
June 19,2012
File Transfer...
April 18,2012
Med's Request
Nov 08,2012
Passport Req..
Nov 08,2012
Congratulations Gaagi, KPIndia and Sonu for the medical request :)

gaggidhillon

Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 april 2008
Doc's Request.
30 nov 2011
Nomination.....
27-jan-2012 doc send
AOR Received.
11-may-2012
File Transfer...
29 august 2012,AOR FROM NEW DELHI ON 9 OCTOBER 2012
Med's Request
08-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
07 dec 2012,ecas acknowledge medical on 30/12/12
Passport Req..
08-NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06- march 2013 ("address change on 8 march"DM on 11 march")
LANDED..........
Last week of march
deepak07 said:
Congratulations Gaagi, KPIndia and Sonu for the medical request :)
Congrats deepak my data work i will release my data again when we will get visa in coming month hahahaha

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
I was checking spreadsheet so sponsors who applied between jan 2008- april 2008 received medical,passport, pcc and documents request from LVO ND.
except user828, smodhera, hershypoo, subhmit, member39, jattincanada and me.

kandel

Jan 2, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2008
Doc's Request.
1 March 2012 Doc's Submitted: 20 Apr 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
25 Sep 2012 AOR Received: 16 Mar 2013
Med's Request
03 June 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013 Dependant......: One
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
http://c.smash.saavncdn.com/PPL-SAR-00026-150x150.jpg
Lol true

hmadra

Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hey Guys

Got the PPR from OTTPilot for ND today .

One of the line says , and i know not a big deal is

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.

Meds for my parents were done in Aug , with request from july.

Can any one else share their PPR request to compare.

Thanks

AtulW

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2007
File Transfer...
Nov 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
hmadra said:
Hey Guys

Got the PPR from OTTPilot for ND today .

One of the line says , and i know not a big deal is

Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met. If additional information is required, you will be contacted.

Meds for my parents were done in Aug , with request from july.

Can any one else share their PPR request to compare.

Thanks
This si a standard language...dont worry. Your file is moving in the right direction

jkcad11

Aug 7, 2012
jatt-going-canada said:
thanks everyone..
@ rebel.. dont worry..caips will show a lot of info .. if it shows rprf outstanding on first page.. then fax them receipt..i posted the number few pages back..
@ last step expiry is 29 dec ..the day our medicals expire...
you should have submitted new pcc when sending it second time along with medicals..
it happened to a friend of mine too..he had to send a new pcc..and he got visa yesterday..took him like 3 weeks after sending new pcc i think
this is good news. Congrats. I also applied in August 2007 and they asked to pay RPRF in September. Now waiting since then. Not sure what to do.. ,my parents medical expire in december. i am worried now.

jkcad11

Aug 7, 2012
can someone verify me that cpc Mississauga fax number is "905-803-7392"

i faxed the rprf to that number in September and emailed it as well.