+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
Applied 2010 I just received medical request. No additional documents required attached with it.
Because they already asked for additional information a year before in 2014
I thought you applied 2009?

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Starzibal... I applied in 2009

Lol I answered question of applied2010 username.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
gitagera said:
I have received the same letter from Delhi Immigration but no Medical Instructions as yet. I applied for my parents immigration in June 2010 and finally I received a letter from Delhi Immigration on March 10th 2015 but no medical instructions as yet. We have 60 days to submit all docs. If any one is in the same dilemma please let me know . I have send an email and a request to correct the mailing address but no response.
I am in the same situation as you, I got the same email saying medical request will b send separately but they want both medical and additional a documents mailed to them within. 60 days . Not sure if we don't receive the medical request on time , then it's better to just send the other additional forms .

S10

Nov 6, 2014
Hi roop
your ecase changed in process or still same medical received... because my timeline same like yours
parents with 1 dependant
applied in may 2010
medical done November 2014
Medical with all documents send in dec
ecase show medical received on Dec 2014
new delhi office send me a email in February
In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents. Sponsor's 5th 8th &10th certificates and copy of all pages of sponsor's old passport.we send documents in march and still waiting for ecase changed in process and passport request..
please anybody tell me when we expect passport request
pls share.....toronto30

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
is there any who sponsored in 2008/2009 (especially Pakistan/Bangladesh) and application is completed.

and if you would like to share your timeline.

Please
thanks

roop15

Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
Interview........
inprocess-07-05-15
Passport Req..
decision made on 22-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for information
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
S10 said:
Hi roop
your ecase changed in process or still same medical received... because my timeline same like yours
parents with 1 dependant
applied in may 2010
In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents. Sponsor's 5th 8th &10th certificates and copy of all pages of sponsor's old passport.we send documents in march and still waiting for ecase changed in process and passport request..
pls share.....toronto30
our timeline seems same....
they requested additional docs from us also after medical... ecas is still medical received only... pls keep us updated about any news from ur side....

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
S10 said:
Hi roop
parents with 1 dependant
applied in may 2010
pls share.....toronto30
Hello
My mother's case, process started 11 February. Additional documents sent March 30,medical did on 6th March, additional test requested and done on 26th march. After this no update, waiting for COPR. Thx

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi after receiving a letter asking me to do a medical exam + to send some papers to have the permanent resident visa issue for me and both of my parents.we respected the instructions as they specified it, and they told us to wait 6 to 8 weeks to have the application processed.However we sent the documents + our passports since february 3 2015 (8 weeks from now on) and we didn t received an answer yet . So my question was to know if i had to worry about the fact that they didn t answered us yet ? and all this delays is it a kinda like a bad sign showing tht our application will be rejected?I mean im stress and i really wanna know and have feedbacks based on your guys experiences about my situation. Thanks

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
farah242 said:
Hi eric,
Same situation as urs, cic returend entire package due to a missing doc, on Dec, 12, 2014 I submitted everying back by dec 20 and after that no news at all.....is our case our of the queue now that it was returned and behind all the cases sumbitted so far?? Becoz they said it will be processed in the order they will recieve additional info from each applicant....if so...thats one sad news!!!

Hi onc again eric,
I recieved a letter dates march 23 , yesterday from CIC stating that my application is complete now...and it will be procssed based on the date that complete application is recieved....so I lost 3 months ....based on this...you should hear something from cic too in the coming days.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
canvis2006 said:
Did you notice a date/stamp on the copy of the letter which you send in the package when you sent it first time to CPC-M?
If you kept a copy of that returned package you could've checked.....

We also had our package returned, as CIC thought one of the signature of dependent child was not original but photocopy. My brother had used a black thin pen and it was original but so light that it looked like a copy.....so we used blue pen and sent it all back.

CPC-M was nice enough to use our original package received date so we did not lose much on time. When they sent us the package back, they had stamped the "letter" showing date they received the package......not sure if more people have had this happen, or perhaps the officer was kind enough seeing I had taken great effort to organize and arrange the application.

Thanks for the reply:) I recieved the letter from CIC recently telling me that the application is now complete and it will be processed based on day complete application was recieved and the initial that where the application was sent will not be considered....anyhow....so do u have any idea how long will it take till they approve it and send to local visa office??

S10

Nov 6, 2014
toronto30 said:
Hello
My mother's case, process started 11 February. Additional documents sent March 30,medical did on 6th March, additional test requested and done on 26th march. After this no update, waiting for COPR. Thx
Thank you toronto30...

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Khant said:
I applied in November 2009. Our file is in London office now.
Hi khant,
When was ur file transferred to london? Did u hear anything bk from london visa office?

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
Hi after receiving a letter asking me to do a medical exam + to send some papers to have the permanent resident visa issue for me and both of my parents.we respected the instructions as they specified it, and they told us to wait 6 to 8 weeks to have the application processed.However we sent the documents + our passports since february 3 2015 (8 weeks from now on) and we didn t received an answer yet . So my question was to know if i had to worry about the fact that they didn t answered us yet ? and all this delays is it a kinda like a bad sign showing tht our application will be rejected?I mean im stress and i really wanna know and have feedbacks based on your guys experiences about my situation. Thanks

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
farah242 said:
Hi onc again eric,
I recieved a letter dates march 23 , yesterday from CIC stating that my application is complete now...and it will be procssed based on the date that complete application is recieved....so I lost 3 months ....based on this...you should hear something from cic too in the coming days.
ohh I thought they will send approval directly :(