Passport Req..
Dec 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 04 2016
LANDED..........
Soon
toronto30 said:
hi
I believe you should expect medical in couple of weeks or even sooner.
Thank you very very much for the info :)

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
What is the next step after medical ?

isometric

Mar 20, 2012
Just wanted to share some good news and seeking advise...

Applied August, 2008
Ack. received September, 2008
Additional docs letter received November, 2011
Submitted additional docs Feb, 2012 (reached cpc-m on 22nd)
Another letter received April 24, 2012 (Application was received on February 22, 2012 and we have determined that your application is complete)
Application forwarded to New Delhi May 4, 2012

Mar 23, 2105 - Received the following instruction below:

We have completed an initial review of your application and we now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing your application
1. Complete medical examinations for yourself and for your spouse
2. Completed Additional Family Information form(IMM5406)
3. Original baptismal certificate and/or other original documents establishing identity (Previous passports, National ID, old school records, etc) for you and your spouse.
4. Original and valid police certificate.

Question is on the items # 3 - are they looking for Birth certificate, Marriage certificate ? Should we send Passport as well, or that is the next step?

RuBa

Mar 19, 2015
Isometric you r lucky.

I'm also August 2008 applicant but didn't get any medical request or anything yet.

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
Hello folks I just have a quick question I am planning to sponsor my parents in law whenever the family sponsorship will open next. Can you guys let me know if I can sponsor only one parents instead of both of them. Or I have to sponsor both of them? As my wife she is going to school so has zero income and with my income I can only sponsor one not two.

Thank you in advance!!

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
My uci case status changed (in processing) a week after they send a medical request. Today we done with our medical
I have a question I heard in processing status will change after submission of medical when cic about to ask for passport request.

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isometric said:

Applied August, 2008
Another letter received April 24, 2012 (Application was received on February 22, 2012 and we have determined that your application is complete)

We have completed an initial review of your application and we now require the following information/documents in order to continue processing your application
3. Original baptismal certificate and/or other original documents establishing identity (Previous passports, National ID, old school records, etc) for you and your spouse.

Question is on the items # 3 - are they looking for Birth certificate, Marriage certificate ? Should we send Passport as well, or that is the next step?
Hi
Congrat for asking medical and original documents. Please do not send Passport and submission of passport is the last step and that too CIC will ask for submission of passport ofr immigration visa stamping, so keep passport with you until asked for. Byee

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
mansari12 said:
My uci case status changed (in processing) a week after they send a medical request. Today we done with our medical
I have a question I heard in processing status will change after submission of medical when cic about to ask for passport request.
Hi mansari12

Could u tell me where I find my uci? I received my AOR on Jan 2015 and now waiting for letter approval.
Thank you in advance

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi All,
My mom has been asked to consult a Nephrologist as the PP found out that serum creatinine level is 1.7.
This kidney disease is common with diabetic patients.
Have you seen anyone with such problem with renal disease and how to deal with this?

Thanks.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
isometric said:

Applied August, 2008

Did they send u medical forms with the additional form request? For me they requested the additional forms but said they will be sending separate email for medical request yet they asked me to submit both the additional forms and medicals together. Does it work differently for everybody ?

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
mansari12 said:
What is the next step after medical ?
I assume interview if required, if not then passport request. Did you receive medical request separately from the additional documents request?

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
aalm said:
Hi All,
My mom has been asked to consult a Nephrologist as the PP found out that serum creatinine level is 1.7.
This kidney disease is common with diabetic patients.
Have you seen anyone with such problem with renal disease and how to deal with this?

Thanks.
hello aalm
sent you a pm, please check your inbox. thx
to30

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isometric said:

Applied August, 2008

hello dear why so much late medical request
anything which is delayed so much are u having depentdent above 22 at the time of application
and have u not submitted pcc
is it remedical or first time medical

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Applied 2010 I just received medical request. No additional documents required attached with it.
Because they already asked for additional information a year before in 2014

gitagera

Mar 25, 2015
I have received the same letter from Delhi Immigration but no Medical Instructions as yet. I applied for my parents immigration in June 2010 and finally I received a letter from Delhi Immigration on March 10th 2015 but no medical instructions as yet. We have 60 days to submit all docs. If any one is in the same dilemma please let me know . I have send an email and a request to correct the mailing address but no response.

GSINGH6953 said:
Hi Memebers,
I have a question in regards to parental sponsorship. I applied in April 2010. Sponsorship was approved and file was transferred to New Delhi. Now Delhi office is asking for all the updated forms that were sent to mississauga and all the supporting documents to be sent again. They also requested medical and mentioned that I will be receiving medical instructions in separate email, which I never received. My question is if it is normal for them to ask for all the forms again even when the forms were sent to Mississauga office before the transfer to New Delhi? Also what should I do about not receiving the instructions for medical tests that they said they will send to me in a separate email? They asked for all the forms, police clearance and medical to be submitted in 60 days. Thank you in advance. please find the attached and comment:

In order to assess this application, updated copies of the items listed below are requested. Please note that if we do not receive the items listed below within 60 days of the date on this letter, this application may be refused.
• Application form (IMM008) for yourself
• A Schedule A form for you and one for each dependant over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not. Personal History information and Addresses must be entered from the age of 18 to date. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.
• An Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) for you and one for each dependant, whether accompanying or not. The correct forms are all available online at
• The documents listed in the attached Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents
• You and your family members who are included in this application must undergo complete medical examinations. You will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination for you and your dependants, whether accompanying or not. The issuance of medical instructions does not constitute final acceptance of your application.
Once you have completed your medical examination, submit your forms and items listed above, as a SINGLE package to our office at the following address:
Immigration Section
UNIT B
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021 India
Please return a copy of this letter with the requested documents. In case you are unable to submit some or any of the documents listed in the Document Checklist within 60 days, you MUST advise us of the delay and provide reasons (with proof) for the delay. If you do not inform us of the delay, the application will be assessed based on the documents and information on file and it may result in the refusal of your application.

Please Note:
• This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance.
• If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
• You must inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status of yourself or your dependants, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file
• Your application will not become finalized until we have advised you of the final decision. You will receive a letter letting you know if an interview will be required to finalize your case. Please do not contact us if your case is proceeding according to the historic processing times noted on our website. For processing times information,
• In the meantime, we suggest that you not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded. Any steps that you take now, e.g. disposing of property or effects, or giving up employment or accommodation or taking other commitments concerning your proposed migration or visit to Canada, will be at your own risk.
• Format of Names: Visas are issued with the holder's name shown as it appears in the holder's passport. For example, if all of the passport holder's names appear on the 'Surname' line of the passport, all of the names will appear on the 'Surname' line of the visa, with nothing shown for 'Given Names.' If all of the names appear on the 'Given Names' line of the passport, all of the names will appear on the 'Surname' line of the visa, with nothing shown for 'Given Names.' Before sending photocopies of your passport bio page to our office, please ensure that your names appear in the passport in the format that you want it to appear on your visa and on your Canadian identity documents. If your name on the identity page of your passport is not entered in the format that you want your name to appear on your visa, you must obtain a new passport or an observation in your passport from the Passport Office showing your name correctly BEFORE submitting photocopies passport picture page AND page to our office. Visas will not be reissued to reflect name changes endorsed after the visa was issued.

You have 60 days to provide the documents requested in this letter, or to write to us explaining why you cannot comply within that timeframe. If you do not respond within 60 days from the date of this letter, a decision on your application will be taken based on the documents and information currently on file; this may result in the refusal of your application for permanent residence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section 
Document Checklist for Family Class – Parents & Grandparents
 Current and valid mailing address.
 If available: a valid email address which you authorize us to use as a means of communication for any further follow-up on your application in order to expedite processing.
 Documents which clearly establish the relationship between you and your sponsor as well as between you and your accompanying family members. Please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your sponsor's old Indian passport showing the sponsor's name and the parents' names, Indian marriage certificates showing parents' names, and voter identification cards. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.
 Documents that clearly establish the relationship between you and your accompanying family members. If you have dependants under 22 years of age, please provide a minimum of two (2) of the following: original birth certificates in original language issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths, school documents such as Fifth, Middle, Matriculation or Senior Secondary school certificates and/or mark sheets from an education board, certified copy of your dependant's old Indian passport showing his/her name and the parents' names. At least one of the documents must have been issued before the date your sponsor became a permanent resident of Canada. Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.
 Updated educational documents for your accompanying dependant(s) 22 years of age and above at the time of sponsorship.
o Original birth certificates issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths along with a translated copy.
o Copy of all pages of your dependant's current and previous (if applicable) passport(s).
o Copy of your dependent's voter I-card.
o ORIGINAL education document(s) for your dependant(s):
a. 5th standard certificate and mark sheet
b. 8th standard certificate and mark sheet
c. 10th standard certificate and mark sheet
d. 12th standard certificate and mark sheet
o Educational documents such as

a. Original mark statements and certificates.
b. Diplomas, university degrees, and trade certificates.
c. A letter from the institute or college stating his/her present course of studies.
Note: All documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation into English or French.
 Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, see our website
 A travel history form for you and for all dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, declaring all travel undertaken. This form is also available on our website at the following address
 Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada. If already paid, please Please attach a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid. For more information, your sponsor should consult the following
 Three (3) updated photographs each for you and for each of your accompanying dependants. For each person, make sure that their name is written on the back of at least one photo. The photos must be no more than 6 months old. Photograph specifications can be found on our website at the following address
 PHOTOCOPIES of your current valid passport bio page (inside front cover), back page (the family information page at the inside back cover), for you and your accompanying family members. If your passports have any observations (e.g. extending their validity), please include photocopies of the observations. The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3 years; for a child between the ages of 7 and 18, within the last 5 years. If you do not have a valid passport, you are requested to obtain one so as to be able to comply with this request *****DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT(S) AT THIS TIME*****
 If you have any non-accompanying dependants who were 22 years of age or above and unmarried at the time of the sponsorship, complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form attached to this letter. You may photocopy the attached form as required.
 Original death certificate of your spouse with certified English translation, if applicable.