Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
kkaur84 said:
yes, they ask for both passport and today we hv sent passport and hun kirpa karan k visa lag je without any issue
Hi kkaur84,

Do you have any dependents on your file

Regards,
James

hashhusp

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPT 2008
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
sponsor: sept 2008
parents + 1 dept
fle transfered to Islamabad Visa Office: June 2012 (Pakistan)
First Medical May 2013.
Quebec Selection July 2013.
Background check is done (GCMS) O.K
2nd medical 27 December 2014.

Does anyone have any idea what would be the next step?

Is it possilbe so they ask for the passports?
after 2nd medical shouldn't it be fast to complete the applicaiton?

please share your opinion,

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
Tp said:
I received the same email asking for updated documents, and it said I will get a separate email for medical. Both the medical and updated documents should be send together as one package as per the letter I got from my local visa office. I am also wondering what if they don't send me the medical request soon, because they gave timeline of 60 days to submit updated docs and medicals.

We got the medical request today. We also got lucky and booked an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow as he had an open gap.

How long will it take for Vienna to ask for passports after they receive the medicals approx.?

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
Tp said:
Valoni, I have a question on sending the updated documents. Did you complete the form IMM5406 (Additional family info) and 5669 (Schedule A) for each of the family members even though they are over 22 years and not sponsored to come with parents.
In my case everyone on the family was coming over so I didn't have to deal with anyone over the age of 22. However on their request it was specific for each name that was being sponsored. So I'm not sure but perhaps someone can answer the question.

Thanks

kkaur84

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Interview........
ecas satus changed to 'In Process' on feb 19,2015
Passport Req..
march 20,2015
James.007 said:
Hi kkaur84,

Do you have any dependents on your file

Regards,
James
Yes There is 1 dependent in our case and 18 yr old when applied in 2010

jamalfarooq

Mar 1, 2010
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share some bad experience which I had for my parents immigration and I want some advise.
I applied for Parent immigration and it took 6 years for them to get COPR (Confirmation of Permeant Residency) in 2013, expiry date for COPR was January 2014 so they have to travel with in this date.
In November 2013 my father had an accident bec. of this he was on bad and not even walk....during his bad time he was also caught with some other illness. due to his they are not able to travel to canada and COPR expiry date passed.... in November 2014 my father passed away...
My mother could not travel alone because my father was a principle applicant.
Now I am thinking if there is any way I can ask Immigration canada to re issue my mother New COPR so she can come to canada with PR.
Any one with any advise or guide line that I can follow ...

Please advise....
JF

Khant

Mar 7, 2015
jamalfarooq said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share some bad experience which I had for my parents immigration and I want some advise.
I applied for Parent immigration and it took 6 years for them to get COPR (Confirmation of Permeant Residency) in 2013, expiry date for COPR was January 2014 so they have to travel with in this date.
In November 2013 my father had an accident bec. of this he was on bad and not even walk....during his bad time he was also caught with some other illness. due to his they are not able to travel to canada and COPR expiry date passed.... in November 2014 my father passed away...
Now I am thinking if there is any way I can ask Immigration canada to re issue my mother New COPR so she can come to canada with PR.

Please advise....
JF
So sorry to hear that. May Allah grant him jannah. I dont really know the answer of your question but calling immigration people would be the best option.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
eric leon said:
In early january cic returned my whole package for some documents. so we send back complete application with requested document in mid january.after that no news from cic-m. my question is that cic send me aor or approval without aor.coz we send package on oct 2014.and they return on jan and asked one missing document. pls advice buddies

Hi eric,
Same situation as urs, cic returend entire package due to a missing doc, on Dec, 12, 2014 I submitted everying back by dec 20 and after that no news at all.....is our case our of the queue now that it was returned and behind all the cases sumbitted so far?? Becoz they said it will be processed in the order they will recieve additional info from each applicant....if so...thats one sad news!!!

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
Hello all,

My sponsorship was approved and my parents application was transferred to Ottawa on Jan 10th 2015. I received an email from CIC on March 25 advising me to disregard the email that was sent to me on Jan 10th and now the file is transferred to India. They also mentioned that the India visa office was selected based on my parents home address and the requirements of the Immigration and refugee protection act. I am confused and worried how much more time i need to wait for medicals...
My parents are in Canada with me under super visa.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
jamalfarooq said:
Hi Guys,

Please advise....
JF
Sorry for your loss brother. You have no other option but to inform local visa office ASAP you may need to provide the death certificate of your father immigration will have to change the principal applicant as your mother. Do it ASAP. It will take time, be patience.

aalm

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Hi Zed,
How long it take to update "medical results received" after medical exam?
My parents did their med exam March 15, but still no update about receiving the results.

Thanks.

zeds said:
My timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on April 10, 2008.

We started processing your application on March 1, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

The ecas now shows mailing address along with the home address. Does it indicate an answer or something positive soon? The status says *in process*.

Valoni

Oct 10, 2012
Valoni said:
We got the medical request today. We also got lucky and booked an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow as he had an open gap.

How long will it take for Vienna to ask for passports after they receive the medicals approx.?

Anyone?

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
kkaur84 said:
Yes There is 1 dependent in our case and 18 yr old when applied in 2010
thanks kkaur84

Regards,
James

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
jamalfarooq said:
Hi Guys,

Please advise....
JF
Sorry to hear about your loss my friend. This is just the bad luck that when everything was almost finalized, you got this situation.

I think the best option is to contact CIC and explain them the situation. They should reissue the COPR as your mother was never landed in Canada. And as COPR has been issued initially, I don't think it matters if she was the principle applicant or not on the actual immigration file as once the visa has been issued it should close all matters. But this is just my thinking. Best way is to contact CIC and see what they say.

Also most of the times I have seen the call center folks, they dont know much about these critical matters. If you can write an email to CIC, I guess that may provide you some positive feedback on your immigration matter.

Regards,
James

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
James.007 said:
Sorry to hear about your loss my friend. This is just the bad luck that when everything was almost finalized, you got this situation.

I think the best option is to contact CIC and explain them the situation. They should reissue the COPR as your mother was never landed in Canada. And as COPR has been issued initially, I don't think it matters if she was the principle applicant or not on the actual immigration file as once the visa has been issued it should close all matters. But this is just my thinking. Best way is to contact CIC and see what they say.

Also most of the times I have seen the call center folks, they dont know much about these critical matters. If you can write an email to CIC, I guess that may provide you some positive feedback on your immigration matter.

Regards,
James
James, i dont think so that this is CIC issue, if you meant CIC contact here in Canada, his mother or he has to contact the Canadian embassy/Local visa office as they issued the COPR.