IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Just provide the requested info to link. Make sure not to consider kids in COUNT of number of people in file.
I did the same thing as you mentioned and I was able to link the application and I have application number with FXXX

It worked in my case
Thanks

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Hi I have recieved email to update IMM566 with version 2022 form.
The problem is its not letting me validate when i am putting education history in personal history..
Can i leave education to education section and fill in employment and other history in Personal History? ( i filled the form including both education and employment in the personal history when i submitted application but since its not letting me correct the error. thats the only option seems to be here.
Error its giving is "Enter the most recent information first" which wrong
Kindly advise i have to update IRCC in 30 days.

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hi I have recieved email to update IMM566 with version 2022 form.
The problem is its not letting me validate when i am putting education history in personal history..
Can i leave education to education section and fill in employment and other history in Personal History? ( i filled the form including both education and employment in the personal history when i submitted application but since its not letting me correct the error. thats the only option seems to be here.
Error its giving is "Enter the most recent information first" which wrong
Kindly advise i have to update IRCC in 30 days.
Is this your First letter from IRCC after applying? Did they send you earlier letters regarding anything else?

legend_2020

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Is this your First letter from IRCC after applying? Did they send you earlier letters regarding anything else?
yes this is the first one. Actually i have overlapping dates but that seems form is letting do it. as soon as i try to fill in education history and validate it gives me error.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Received BioMetric Today Feb 21st , I was expecting to receive file number first but on Biometric letter they have mentioned the Application number. So i am assuming they wont send the file number and acceptance letter separately ?

I was able to link my application , for number of applicant i had to enter 4 instead of 2 which is weird ( May be because i am applying for my mom and dad and then they also counted me and my wife since we sponsor them together so i had to use 4 and it worked ) before i was trying to enter 1 then 2 then 3 and it did not work lol

Last edited:

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Received BioMetric Today Feb 21st , I was expecting to receive file number first but on Biometric letter they have mentioned the Application number. So i am assuming they wont send the file number and acceptance letter separately ?

I was able to link my application , for number of applicant i had to enter 4 instead of 2 which is weird ( May be because i am applying for my mom and dad and then they also counted me and my wife since we sponsor them together so i had to use 4 and it worked ) before i was trying to enter 1 then 2 then 3 and it did not work lol
I received a file number when we were requested for addition document (ADR)? I remember you also received such, is the file numbers during ADR and bio-metric request same?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I received a file number when we were requested for addition document (ADR)? I remember you also received such, is the file numbers during ADR and bio-metric request same?
Nah i never received any ADR but i did submitted "Representative form" via online web as my signature section was not correct [ they didn't ask for it but I submit it anyways as i was worried that they may reject the one that I originally submitted :( ]

Except Bio-metric request I never received any kind of communication from office . After my submission of application this was the fist communication i received from office .

Reactions: happyCanadian

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Nah i never received any ADR but i did submitted "Representative form" via online web as my signature section was not correct [ they didn't ask for it but I submit it anyways as i was worried that they may reject the one that I originally submitted :( ]

Except Bio-metric request I never received any kind of communication from office . After my submission of application this was the fist communication i received from office .
thank you for the reply.

Reactions: dpatel08

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, I had submitted PR application online here - https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/application/view-applications
Do I need to create another account and link the application there to view the status or will I see the status on this portal itself?
This is where you should be able to link the file , I do not know why we are not able to view same thing in PR portal but i was able to link my application here . you may need to log in using your banking info here . And once you are in you can try to link application your application here.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Reactions: nirvanas

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
My in-laws pr sponsorship is under process, applied on Nov 2022. We have not received any file number yet, neither they have uci. Recently, after application was sent, they renewed their passport and received new one. Any idea how we can inform regarding renewal of passport to ircc?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

ones you receive biomatric that means your sponsorship application approved. please see flowchart. IRCC only sent biometric ones they approved sponsorship application and start Parent PR application.
you will soon get Sponsorship approval letter and your PR file processing local visa office name.

you can use UCI # to link your PR application. How to link

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
if you received file number start with "F" that means your file status is app. received state and waiting for In progress. you can check ecas status here:
if your file # start with "XF" that means file is incomplete and waiting for requested document.
biomatric you will received either mail or myCIC account ONLY after your sponsorship application approved and PR application in progress.

Last edited: