+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Dec 8, 2022
Any idea how to submit the CV/resume for someone who has never worked?

You can write a simple resume telling their details like

<Name>
<Address>

SUMMARY
A motivated Full-Time Homemaker who has a passion for family values. Excellent communication skills and have studied in ayurvedic medicine. I have been integral part of my family's success and have dedicated my life for managing my home. I live with my husband Akhil Kumar Shrivastava in Bhopal and I am mother of 2 sons.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• planner for budget, meal, day-to-day activities
• Awesome organizational skills
• Multi-tasking and good coordinator

EXPERIENCE
01/1986-Current Stay at Home Mom/Housewife
• Managed busy household operations.
• Financial activities including budgeting, cash management and bill payments etc.

EDUCATION
07/1977-07/1980 Bsc Mumbai

HOBBIES
• Gardening
• Singing/Music
• Travelling

Dec 8, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Can someone suggest what needs to be uploaded for 1st document in the checklist i.e. "Parents and Grandparents Invitation to Apply Letter"
Is it just the PDF letter that came in with invitation to apply from CIC?

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
You can write a simple resume telling their details like

<Name>
<Address>

SUMMARY
A motivated Full-Time Homemaker who has a passion for family values. Excellent communication skills and have studied in ayurvedic medicine. I have been integral part of my family's success and have dedicated my life for managing my home. I live with my husband Akhil Kumar Shrivastava in Bhopal and I am mother of 2 sons.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• planner for budget, meal, day-to-day activities
• Awesome organizational skills
• Multi-tasking and good coordinator

EXPERIENCE
01/1986-Current Stay at Home Mom/Housewife
• Managed busy household operations.
• Financial activities including budgeting, cash management and bill payments etc.

EDUCATION
07/1977-07/1980 Bsc Mumbai

HOBBIES
• Gardening
• Singing/Music
• Travelling
Thank you so much this will really help :)

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Please, does anyone know any number I can reach IRCC parent and grandparents sponsorship at. I have some concerns about my mums application which I have rectified but I have got no feedback from them. I have also contacted them via web form but no response still.
Please house, if anyone knows their customer service number I would really like to have it.
Thank you all.

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Hi, is there any way to minimize the size of the file. IMM 5768 I scanned it and the size is above 4 MB. it won't let me upload it. Any idea how can I upload. I tried to compress the file but it won't let me upload it.

Sanjeevarao

Sep 27, 2009
Hi, I posted this earlier but no one responded yet. I have a deadline for submission by Dec 24th, Can anyone help here?
I got a reminder letter for submission. when I checked my application it shows submitted (submitted on Nov 7th) and I cannot click on view my application. Are any experts here to comment if I need to resubmit my application? In case I resubmit the whole application with another email id, will this be considered a duplicate application? do I need to be concerned?

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, is there any way to minimize the size of the file. IMM 5768 I scanned it and the size is above 4 MB. it won't let me upload it. Any idea how can I upload. I tried to compress the file but it won't let me upload it.
Reduce the DPI when scanning / goto Adobe's website they have an option to upload and compress file.

Reactions: Mkulvi

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, I posted this earlier but no one responded yet. I have a deadline for submission by Dec 24th, Can anyone help here?
I got a reminder letter for submission. when I checked my application it shows submitted (submitted on Nov 7th) and I cannot click on view my application. Are any experts here to comment if I need to resubmit my application? In case I resubmit the whole application with another email id, will this be considered a duplicate application? do I need to be concerned?
No you dont have to re-submit. That reminder email came was sent to all invitees.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Please share your current timeline in below format to be added to the tracker:

Sponsored Person:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Your Province:
Invitation Date:
Application Submitted Date:
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi, IMM 5768- sooner financial evaluation is it supposed to have hand signature ? I have filled form but when I print it to get it signed all the information disappears. I get print out of the blank form. Any today has the same issue?
Or we can do electronic signature?
I think it should be hand sign

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi all,

While filling imm5768 which address will come under address section of Q.14 Employment history (Employer address or home address)? And either hand sign and scan or electronic signature will be acceptable?
TIA
Kg
Hand Sign and use employer address in answer of Q14

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Hi Folk, Since most of the form are to be digitally singed. I want to clear my confusion for which method are we supposed to use for the signatures for the representative form. The signature panel available in adobe with moving the mouse or electronic pen. Or we can just type in the full names for signature.