+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
URGENT QUESTION FRIENDS: I am completing the PGP application for 2022. The invite letter was sent to my parents granddaughter who is the one sponsoring them. However, since she is busy, I am completing the full application on her behalf, pay fees using my credit card, etc. I assume we can do that correct? I just have to fill out the representative form? Or will this be an issue later on? Thanks!!

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
URGENT QUESTION FRIENDS: I am completing the PGP application for 2022. The invite letter was sent to my parents granddaughter who is the one sponsoring them. However, since she is busy, I am completing the full application on her behalf, pay fees using my credit card, etc. I assume we can do that correct? I just have to fill out the representative form? Or will this be an issue later on? Thanks!!
That should be fine you can act as a representative. Fill the Representative form and send it with application. Choose the option for friend and family in the section on the form.

Reactions: wizardofwest90210

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
That should be fine you can act as a representative. Fill the Representative form and send it with application. Choose the option for friend and family in the section on the form.
Thank you for replying. Appreciate it! Two additional questions:

1. I will go ahead and fill out the representative form. For the the relationship evidence. They just want birth certificates. But I dont understand how they can find the relationship there, because by the time my niece/my parents granddaughter was born, my sister, i.e., her mother was already married to her husband who has a different last name. I assume, they should have asked for the marriage certificate that lists my parents, my nieces grandparents as the biological parents of my sister/my niece's mother.

2. We dont recall who put as the primary applicant, and perhaps we did not include a dependent before. We believe it was my mother/my niece's grandmother. and did not include her grandfather at that time. I believe we can now add him as well, as a spouse and give a letter for reasoning. Is there any template that anyone here has come across here that we can use as a template?

Thanks again!

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Thank you for replying. Appreciate it! Two additional questions:

1. I will go ahead and fill out the representative form. For the the relationship evidence. They just want birth certificates. But I dont understand how they can find the relationship there, because by the time my niece/my parents granddaughter was born, my sister, i.e., her mother was already married to her husband who has a different last name. I assume, they should have asked for the marriage certificate that lists my parents, my nieces grandparents as the biological parents of my sister/my niece's mother.

2. We dont recall who put as the primary applicant, and perhaps we did not include a dependent before. We believe it was my mother/my niece's grandmother. and did not include her grandfather at that time. I believe we can now add him as well, as a spouse and give a letter for reasoning. Is there any template that anyone here has come across here that we can use as a template?

Thanks again!
The granddaughter need to show her proof of relationship to her grandma. She will provide her birth certificate and her parents birth certificate. Her parent birth certificate will show the name of the grandma as parent of her mom/dad. Birth certificate shows the name of the parents you are born to. ( grandma the principal applicant).

Yeah you can add him too, with all the proofs.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
The granddaughter need to show her proof of relationship to her grandma. She will provide her birth certificate and her parents birth certificate. Her parent birth certificate will show the name of the grandma as parent of her mom/dad. Birth certificate shows the name of the parents you are born to. ( grandma the principal applicant).

Thanks! I am just overwhelmed haha. Your response makes complete sense to me now.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022

By proof, meaning marriage certificate of her grandparents, and what about a forwarding intro letter explaining why we are adding her husband now..do we have a template lurking somewhere in this forum? Its a maze to me. Thanks!

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Thanks! I am just overwhelmed haha. Your response makes complete sense to me now.
Hahaha I am also super overwhelmed. No-one cleared my confusion. I am about to submit my application for PGP 2022. I am confused I have heard that the applicant (my dad) has to fill (IMM5660 Background declaration/schedule A and IMM 5476 ( additional family information) separately on the portal on behalf of his family member. All my dads kids are married above 30 years old. 1 daughter is divorced but she is not financially dependent on him. Please if if you can confirm does the applicant has to fill the IMM5660 and IMM5467 separately on behalf of each child that he has regardless of their age?

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
By proof, meaning marriage certificate of her grandparents, and what about a forwarding intro letter explaining why we are adding her husband now..do we have a template lurking somewhere in this forum? Its a maze to me. Thanks!
I have just used the word document for additional explanation etc. I don't think there is a template. Yeah they need to show their marriage certificate.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hahaha I am also super overwhelmed. No-one cleared my confusion. I am about to submit my application for PGP 2022. I am confused I have heard that the applicant (my dad) has to fill (IMM5660 Background declaration/schedule A and IMM 5476 ( additional family information) separately on the portal on behalf of his family member. All my dads kids are married above 30 years old. 1 daughter is divorced but she is not financially dependent on him. Please if if you can confirm does the applicant has to fill the IMM5660 and IMM5467 separately on behalf of each child that he has regardless of their age?
Can someone else please help address this on the forum? Perhaps someone in 2022 or even 2019 section?

Michele17453

Nov 11, 2022
I’m paranoid! I submit my application today. All documents are attached. But when I click submit they seem to be all gone. But I doubled and tripled checked and it was there when I last refreshed. Was this a system glitch? If it’s attached and uploaded successfully it’s there? I didn’t delete anything. It’s just the last step when I click submit it seem to not show up on the page.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I’m paranoid! I submit my application today. All documents are attached. But when I click submit they seem to be all gone. But I doubled and tripled checked and it was there when I last refreshed. Was this a system glitch? If it’s attached and uploaded successfully it’s there? I didn’t delete anything. It’s just the last step when I click submit it seem to not show up on the page.
if you have submitted the application you must receive email like this below , I am not sure if I received this email instantly after submission or I had to wait until next morning , but as long ad you have received this email you are fine . May be wait for couple hours and see what happens .

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you........

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi all,

While filling imm5768 which address will come under address section of Q.14 Employment history (Employer address or home address)? And either hand sign and scan or electronic signature will be acceptable?
TIA
Kg

Michele17453

Nov 11, 2022
if you have submitted the application you must receive email like this below , I am not sure if I received this email instantly after submission or I had to wait until next morning , but as long ad you have received this email you are fine . May be wait for couple hours and see what happens .

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Hello,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you........
I have that email. Just not sure if my supporting docs are properly attached or not

Mkulvi

Nov 22, 2016
Hi, IMM 5768- sooner financial evaluation is it supposed to have hand signature ? I have filled form but when I print it to get it signed all the information disappears. I get print out of the blank form. Any today has the same issue?
Or we can do electronic signature?