+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Sep 24, 2021
Guys,

please let me know if anyone taking any legal advise or has any plan further?
I am mentally exhausted, These two weeks I could not concentrate on anything.
I really need to get out of it so that I can live with my parents a normal life!
If you are interested in joining a group to try and make our voices heard, go to page 89 and click on the spreadsheet link. Doing nothing is not an option, we owe it to our parents.

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Anyone that’s interested in joining a group to try and make our voices heard, go to page 89 and click on the spreadsheet link. Doing nothing is not an option, we owe it to our parents.
Yes, for sure joining now. Even if it takes a bit longer time I am fine with it, my mom can keep visiting us on supervisa but the thought of not ever making it in the lottery is what scares me the most. If they complete inviting this 2020 submissions and then open for new ones then only I will have some chance to make it otherwise never ever been lucky in a lottery ☹. How many do you guys think are left from 2020 submissions ? (Still must be a big number)

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have question about IMM5669 (Sched A Background) and IMM5406 (Additional Family Information). I am sponsoring my father and mother. My Father is main applicant so he will fill out one copy of each of these forms online. A separate copy of each of these forms needs to be filled for my mother as well ? Do we have to fill separate copies for non-dependents as well ? Please guide

Preet_18

Oct 6, 2021
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions. I am getting paper work ready for my parents PR file.

1. As i am the sponsor. Can i become the representative and submit the file for them?
2. About principal applicant - Is it principal applicant's health matters?
Like if your father is not that healthy then you need to have you mother as principal applicant?

If anyone can answer the questions will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Oct 5, 2021
If you are interested in joining a group to try and make our voices heard, go to page 89 and click on the spreadsheet link. Doing nothing is not an option, we owe it to our parents.
Hi, i’d Like to join, but I don’t know why I can’t do it. Could you please put my name on it? I’lol try to send you a message

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions. I am getting paper work ready for my parents PR file.

1. As i am the sponsor. Can i become the representative and submit the file for them?
2. About principal applicant - Is it principal applicant's health matters?
Like if your father is not that healthy then you need to have you mother as principal applicant?

If anyone can answer the questions will be really appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,

1. Yes, you can be representative. Make sure to fill the form IMM 5476. However, my recommendation is to create a Portal Account with their email and you can use it to upload everything, then have them access and do the last click to submit the application.

2. My understanding is that all family members included in the application (Principal + Dependants) need to pass medical so it wouldn't mind in which order they are added.

Dhivya_NK

Dec 11, 2017
I am happy for people who received the invitation but when I see some of them asking questions about them not meeting the minimum requirements, I feel this whole process is unfair. Shouldn't the basic requirements to apply for sponsorship checked by online tool before submitting an interest to sponsor? This system definitely needs some refinement. :|

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, i’d Like to join, but I don’t know why I can’t do it. Could you please put my name on it? I’lol try to send you a message
Hi, there is a link on page 89 and open it, put your email and if you are citizen or PR , years for in Canada, and how many times apply,
Permission to

**Update:

Here’s the link to google sheet.. please update accordingly:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JGDauKCsJZOZ3G5yPwHx7CBvKz4pXyffvCi4h9YX8Vs/edit?usp=sharing

Hi all, I know we all have been trying since long and we all are frustrated because of the system. Could you please pm me your
- email
- for how long you are PR or citizen
- for how many years are you trying ?

Helping Crish Malabar for the info, so he can start the legal fight.

Thank you!

Edit** - I’ll be creating an excel sheet for this and will post the link. Please stay tuned!!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JGDauKCsJZOZ3G5yPwHx7CBvKz4pXyffvCi4h9YX8Vs/edit?fbclid=IwAR1qZ5go-6j-s6uAQi39kNFconOhYPg9kOPk-1FOZz9WETSUxOZPGgpr57k#gid=0
Just wondering why this link can’t open ? Any Update? Many people want to join in but couldn’t open ? ?

mandeepsra

Sep 27, 2021
Guys,

please let me know if anyone taking any legal advise or has any plan further?
I am mentally exhausted, These two weeks I could not concentrate on anything.
I really need to get out of it so that I can live with my parents a normal life!
Hi
i also would like to be a part of the Legal advise.

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
I have a similar case where my mom shows with some married last name in my birth certificate that she never used anymore (she got divorced shortly after) and she never used it on her official documents so I added that last name in a section where they ask if the applicant has used another name before. Maybe you can do the same.
Thank you! Yes, I am using the same option and might even explain in a letter. Thanks again! :)

superboy_ec

Mar 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Nov 19, 2009
AOR Received.
July 7, 2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
not yet and I don't think it will
Med's Request
June 24, 2010 received July 7. 2010
Med's Done....
July 20, 2010 and cardio (sept/29)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2011 sent 01-Mar-2011 arrived @ F.E. 03-Mar-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
02-Apr-2011
Hello Everyone, this is not actually for me but a friend of mine has been invited but he miscalculated their income for the previous years and now are in doubt as to whether they can apply or not but if they do not apply what implications. Will it cause a problem in the future if they submit the intention to sponsor their parents?...I was actually thinking on helping them out but went through all the requirements and nobody else except spouse/legal partner can co-sign. So please if someone has any experience that can help I will really appreciate it...

Reactions: nayr69sg

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hello Everyone, this is not actually for me but a friend of mine has been invited but he miscalculated their income for the previous years and now are in doubt as to whether they can apply or not but if they do not apply what implications. Will it cause a problem in the future if they submit the intention to sponsor their parents?...I was actually thinking on helping them out but went through all the requirements and nobody else except spouse/legal partner can co-sign. So please if someone has any experience that can help I will really appreciate it...
You might not like it but is your friend dumb miscalculating income. I hope he is not but seems he did submit EOI for fun or for some dead hope. As far as your question is concerned there is no future implications but I wish if IRCCC make some rule to stop people submitting EOI just for fun. Because of your friend someone else's legitimate, spot is wasted.

Reactions: Naytov