+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
With F12 trick I see that my application status is 10, ie. completed but certain fields like UCI and representative details are empty and I remember I had filled in those details and also submitted the representative forms. Anyone else experienced the same issue?
I think that is normal.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,

Can anyone advise me please, I am October 20, 2021 applicant and recently my parents just had their medical for the extension of their visa (they are already here in Canada). Should I submit their medical via webform for their PR Application or should I wait until I received a request from CIC? Hoping not to undergo medical again.

Thank you.

Reactions: garrysandhu

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
https://t.me/PGP_invitees_2021 is the link to join the new telegram group. There is more flexibility to share the pics and screenshots and is more mobile-friendly. The more people we connect the more we will share and explore. We can continue on both platforms, even I am doing the same

Last edited:

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone advise me please, I am October 20, 2021 applicant and recently my parents just had their medical for the extension of their visa (they are already here in Canada). Should I submit their medical via webform for their PR Application or should I wait until I received a request from CIC? Hoping not to undergo medical again.

Thank you.
if you have the file number submit now. in any case they won't need to do medicals again within a year, unless there are critical findings in the result.

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hi All,

Thank you.
As your parents are on Visitor/Super Visa, they have a UCI #, try to connect your application to the GCkey. When you have the Application #, then you can send e-Medical tracking sheet through email. Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. The screenshot of the instruction is shared at https://t.me/PGP_invitees_2021

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Hi All,

Thank you.
I guess your parents have already done Biometrics and Medical, so the only email that you may expect is Sponsor approval. If you add/link your application to GC key account, you will be able to see the Biometric info as well as the Medical status of your sponsors

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hello, I received an update on my in laws application and when I checked the pgp portal it says the application has been returned and the consent and declaration form is incomplete. There is no instructions on how to upload or resubmit it. I can't upload or click the start to sign the declaration form. Please help.

prashantpraut

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Just saw my status updated in F12 from 7, "Submitted" to 10, "Completed". Applied Nov 21st.
Hi Where exactly do you see the "Submitted" or "Completed" Status. Where should I click to see this status?
All I see is my case allotted to an IRCC officer but nothing else.

I have applied on 22-Nov but do not have any update yet including any ghost update.