+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Hey !, where you can find these information on F12 window ?
Quoted from other member

Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Quoted from other member

Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”
Thanks for sharing this information but view application is grey out you can't click it

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Please, can someone direct me on how to send webform. Also what's the best number to contact CIC.
They requested for IMM5604 form on February 16th and I filled them and emailed as requested since Feb 17th. I haven’t heard anything since then.
The status ID shows "returned"
Last seen by Case worker on Jan 21st.
They are on the job.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
With F12 trick I see that my application status is 10, ie. completed but certain fields like UCI and representative details are empty and I remember I had filled in those details and also submitted the representative forms. Anyone else experienced the same issue?

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

fss528

Apr 27, 2022
The application was addressed to me. So actually, both of us are in the same boat... please let me know if you find any solution.
Thank you for your confirmation! I think I found out why I received this request: I didn't submit my passport copy when submitting the application. The passport number supposed to prove I'm the same person on my birth certificate and the initiation. Do you think this might be your case as well?

fss528

Apr 27, 2022
The application was addressed to me. So actually, both of us are in the same boat... please let me know if you find any solution.
Another thing I've noticed is, in the invitation letter we received last year, it clearly said we were the people got invited. It also stated that, the applicant will submit the application, or representative will submit the application on their behalf. So I think what we need to do is "proving we are true ourselves".