+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

fss528

Apr 27, 2022
Hello folks, I received letter from CIC stating
"The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document
Please submit additional documentation which demonstrates that the person who was invited to apply and the person who submitted the application are the same person."
The one reason I can think of is that my mom's spellings are different on my birth certificate from her passport..
Has anyone ever been in similar situation? How should I proceed now? Any help will be highly appreciated
I received the same message yesterday and I'm so confused. Does the person who was invited to apply refer to us or our parents? May I ask the email you received for this request is addressed to you or your parent's ? I'm asking because the email (not the pdf attached) I received was directly addressed to me and I'm worried whether I mistakenly submitted the application under my name. Thank you!

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Please, can someone direct me on how to send webform. Also what's the best number to contact CIC.
They requested for IMM5604 form on February 16th and I filled them and emailed as requested since Feb 17th. I haven’t heard anything since then.
The status ID shows "returned"
Last seen by Case worker on Jan 21st.

Reactions: kuldip25

danmuji

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi all, I received an update on my application. Please see timeline in my signature.

Can someone direct me on how to link PGP app to GC Key account? Thanks!

Reactions: Franko72

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Hi all, I received an update on my application. Please see timeline in my signature.

Can someone direct me on how to link PGP app to GC Key account? Thanks!
Congrats!
Can you please share what is your status id and status using F12 trick?

gijoe

Sep 27, 2021
When they have asked for additional information, how long after you provided it did they begin working on your case again. I'm worried this has set us back some time now.

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
I received the same message yesterday and I'm so confused. Does the person who was invited to apply refer to us or our parents? May I ask the email you received for this request is addressed to you or your parent's ? I'm asking because the email (not the pdf attached) I received was directly addressed to me and I'm worried whether I mistakenly submitted the application under my name. Thank you!
The application was addressed to me. So actually, both of us are in the same boat... please let me know if you find any solution.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody explain me about that trick, please??? Please
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right

Piku0803

Apr 27, 2022
Hi everyone
I submitted my parent’s application last year in Nov.The last update that was received on the application was for medical in April.
However, I didn’t received any sponsor approval letter yet.

I have seen people getting sponsor approval letter right after medical.

what should I do in this case?

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right
Yes, but what is it for? What am I going to obtain?

CK07

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hi everyone
I submitted my parent’s application last year in Nov.The last update that was received on the application was for medical in April.

[/QUOTE
Hi everyone

Hi Piku,

We have the same timeline. I haven’t received any Sponsorship Approval as well.Been checking my email and mail too. Don’t know what’s going on but when I talked to my consultant she told me not to worry since they already asking for my parents biometrics and medical.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
I understand but I can see a lot of applications started the process not even AOR !!!
im in the same situation with a November 16th application ,application was checked once on January 2022 and since no updates ,what im trying to say is once they open the file and go through it ,it goes fast cause either they say complete or they send you a request to correct and send back ,frankly im hoping that they stick to the 32 month process versus giving us false promises .

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys! so i opened the permanent residence portal:
go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in. In the application process my "view my applications" is greyed out and i cant select it. I was able to click and check status with F12 trick. Now i cant click it.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Please help