Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Hi Where exactly do you see the "Submitted" or "Completed" Status. Where should I click to see this status?
All I see is my case allotted to an IRCC officer but nothing else.

I have applied on 22-Nov but do not have any update yet including any ghost update.
Did you try F12 trick?

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi Where exactly do you see the "Submitted" or "Completed" Status. Where should I click to see this status?

I have applied on 22-Nov but do not have any update yet including any ghost update.
There is small triangle drop down button at beginning of line where you see your case officer email id. you have to click on that to view other details.

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012

No updates is also good news, means you did a great job no issues in your forms. Soon you will hear something positive

Reactions: prashantpraut

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
what is the purpose of " Consent and Declaration " form. I saw this in the f12 trick in my account

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
what is the purpose of " Consent and Declaration " form. I saw this in the f12 trick in my account
I believe "consent and declaration' in F12 is referring to the consent Sponsor/Co-sponsor had to sign in form IMM1344 or could be the principal applicant's digital signature before submitting the application in PR portal.

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
I believe "consent and declaration' in F12 is referring to the consent Sponsor/Co-sponsor had to sign in form IMM1344 or could be the principal applicant's digital signature before submitting the application in PR portal.
already did what you said when I submitted all the documents in the portal last Oct 31. There are two(2) "consent and declaration" pdf files in the document section of the f12. I have not received any ghost email or any email for that matter since I submitted it last Oct 31. My only consolation on what is the status of my application is the F12 trick, where IMM008,5406,5562, and 5669 are reviewed/updated this April 20,22 and 24

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hello, I received an update on my in laws application and when I checked the pgp portal it says the application has been returned and the consent and declaration form is incomplete. There is no instructions on how to upload or resubmit it. I can't upload or click the start to sign the declaration form. Please help.