Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All

Need your help! My parents PR application is stuck as they have sent Procedural Fairness Letter due to Critical Kidney Disease which might require Dialysis in next 5-10 years and will be a burden on Canadian Health System. Has anyone else as well got it? Any idea how to respond to it and ensure that PR application is not rejected.

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Hello folks, I received letter from CIC stating
"The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document
Please submit additional documentation which demonstrates that the person who was invited to apply and the person who submitted the application are the same person."
The one reason I can think of is that my mom's spellings are different on my birth certificate from her passport..
Has anyone ever been in similar situation? How should I proceed now? Any help will be highly appreciated

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi folks ,I have submitted application on 28 October 2021 and I didn't get AOR yet, ,every time I check the portal, only shows submitted is that normal ?
Yes it is normal. I applied on 27th Oct 2021 and heard very first time from IRCC just last week that I need to resubmit IMM5406. So hopefully you will hear something soon. Good luck.

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Help please... I received an email saying I need to resubmit the IMM5406 (additional family information form) - no idea what's missing, most likely local language writing of the names. But just want to make sure of these things:

1) My mother has been divorced twice (most recent one 30 something years ago) and she has no spouse right now. Should I include the most recent previous spouse's name in the "spouse" section, although they are divorced?

2) I am her only child and I am a Canadian Citizen. As far as I know, we don't fill my information in that form. Is this right?

Thanks!
Hi,
I received the same request last week. I made a mistake in my grandparents information. During submission time; In address field I wrote "not applicable" instead of "city, country and date of death". So make sure to check that one.

Not sure what to do about your first question but for second question, You don't have to fill the form.
Hope it helps as I get help from other members on this form. Good luck.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
"The information provided in your sponsorship application is not the same information as that of the person invited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to submit an application. Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. The following information cannot be validated as the same: - Status Document
Please submit additional documentation which demonstrates that the person who was invited to apply and the person who submitted the application are the same person."
The one reason I can think of is that my mom's spellings are different on my birth certificate from her passport..
Has anyone ever been in similar situation? How should I proceed now? Any help will be highly appreciated
my father has slightly different spellings, so I put that in where they asked if there are any other names used. and also added a note in the clarification letter.

in your case you would have to submit a letter explaining the situation, confirming with evidence that it's indeed the same person.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqsamunir

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
I had the exact same situation where my father's name is different on my birth certificate and different on his passport. What we did is we provided IRCC with notarized document from any notary public verifying that both documents related to same person. Hope that helps.

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi All

Need your help! My parents PR application is stuck as they have sent Procedural Fairness Letter due to Critical Kidney Disease which might require Dialysis in next 5-10 years and will be a burden on Canadian Health System. Has anyone else as well got it? Any idea how to respond to it and ensure that PR application is not rejected.
Any updates on this please?

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hi,
Can you help me with following two questions:

1- CIC asked me(sponser) to submit adhaar card,voter card, school certificates as proof of relationship, but i dont have adhaar card or voter card as i left India severalyears ago. What should i submit, do i need to send them explaination letter

2- what is best way to submit documents, My CIC or email or Web Form

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
I had the exact same situation where my father's name is different on my birth certificate and different on his passport. What we did is we provided IRCC with notarized document from any notary public verifying that both documents related to same person. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for your response. Did you notarize the document from canada or your dad did it from your home country?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Help please... I received an email saying I need to resubmit the IMM5406 (additional family information form) - no idea what's missing, most likely local language writing of the names. But just want to make sure of these things:

1) My mother has been divorced twice (most recent one 30 something years ago) and she has no spouse right now. Should I include the most recent previous spouse's name in the "spouse" section, although they are divorced?

2) I am her only child and I am a Canadian Citizen. As far as I know, we don't fill my information in that form. Is this right?

Thanks!
1. choose 'divorced' (or 'widowed', whichever fits) for your mother, fill 'not applicable' in all spaces for her spouse.
2. you appear on your mom's IMM5406, under 'children'. you don't need to fill your own IMM5406.

Reactions: YVR123

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
We had the same situation.. we provided notarized document to IRCC clarifying the same.

Reactions: Aqsamunir