rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried to join this group but it didnt allow me to.. is there any one can help?
I have submitted my file on Nov 4 and I have rep to help. however, they haven't got any update information for me. I wonder if there is anyway I can figure out why. Its been almost 5 months. thanks Or is there anyone facing same situation?
I am one of the admin of this WhatsApp group . Please let me know if I can help you with anything for joining this Group. Group is still active and open for anyone to join and that link is still active.

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
I am one of the admin of this WhatsApp group . Please let me know if I can help you with anything for joining this Group. Group is still active and open for anyone to join and that link is still active.
i attempted to join your group in whatsapp and said it's full

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hi, I got an email from Cic requesting to submit IMM5406 Additional Family Information . Does the form needs to be filled out my mother (Applicant)only ? Even myself (Sponsor) needs to fill it out. Can you please help with this question as I need to reply by 17th March 2022

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
Hi, I got an email from Cic requesting to submit IMM5406 Additional Family Information . Does the form needs to be filled out my mother (Applicant)only ? Even myself (Sponsor) needs to fill it out. Can you please help with this question as I need to reply by 17th March 2022
They would have mentioned the name of the person for whom you need to submit the additional family information form

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
Hi Sruraja, I also received the similar update last week stating my application is incomplete and I have to fill additional family information form.

I guess we have to fill the form and get it signed.
Did you get this twice as well? I already sent them the documents once in Feb. now they are requesting again!! Is that the case for you too?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
hi,

i want to join to the group but I could not as it is full. please help me with that?
Thanks!

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

just to update here. My friend had the file updated field match to the ghost email update.. but i did not receive any ghost email on my application updated field date.

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
I applied october 10th 2021. No AOR yet. Anybody here in the same situation?

Reactions: sss19sap