+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
the call center doesn't really work (i tried), it almost no chance to speak a real agent~i also tried to fill up the webform and ask but still nothing.
Keep trying.. you need to call multiple times. Once it is transferred after you pressed 0, just put phone aside and wait for agent picks it up ( waiting time around 60-90 minutes as per my experience).

• Wow
Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi Everyone, i submitted my application on Nov 6 2021, and on feb 3 i got an email saying my application is incomplete and i have to fill additional family information form. We send the documents they requested on feb 10. Now today, again i received an email asking for the same additional family information. not sure what to do . did anyone face this issue? do we have to fill additional family info for the person sponsoring as well? any info will be helpful
So sorry, and they didn't say what part is incomplete. Usually they state who they need which applicant needs the form. Have you checked your online portal as well?

GurSandhu

Mar 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Ircc has requested passport for confirmation of permanent residence application of my parents.
But I see two option in VFS webform.

1.Passport Submission for Permanent Residence
Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)
2.Passport Submission for Permanent resident travel document.

Which one should be selected?

And they also requested detail about height and eye colour. How should I provide that?

Thanks in advance!

guddylover

Dec 31, 2016
Hello everyone,
Ircc has requested passport for confirmation of permanent residence application of my parents.
But I see two option in VFS webform.

1.Passport Submission for Permanent Residence
Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)
2.Passport Submission for Permanent resident travel document.

Which one should be selected?

And they also requested detail about height and eye colour. How should I provide that?

Thanks in advance!
when did your parents apply for PR application?

mszfifie

Mar 21, 2016
Hi Everyone. I tried the F12 option and the status shows as complete?

Does anyone know what that means? It been assigned to an agent and I got one ghost email but that's all. I'm also unable to link the app to GCKey.

Thanks,

Sruraja

Feb 4, 2022
So sorry, and they didn't say what part is incomplete. Usually they state who they need which applicant needs the form. Have you checked your online portal as well?
They mentioned additional family info is missing again. I already submitted it on Feb 10. I checked my online portal, it says it is submitted

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi Everyone. I tried the F12 option and the status shows as complete?

Does anyone know what that means? It been assigned to an agent and I got one ghost email but that's all. I'm also unable to link the app to GCKey.

Thanks,
When did you submit your application?

Deltaedmonton

Sep 28, 2021
As @Bimpsy_7 asked, I have the same question folks that have been successful in connecting the gc account:

For folks that have been able to do the GC Link, Please when you try the F12 method, what does it show you, does the UCI, full name, DOB come with a value or 'Null'. Maybe that would help us know when it is good to go for linking. Thanks

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends, Today got mail regarding account update but when I login there is nothing notable.
Applied Dec 6 2021
That’s exciting! They started working on your application.
On what day did you receive the invitation to apply letter?
I received invitation to apply on Sept 23 and submitted my application on Nov 25. No update yet!

veeng77

Nov 27, 2016
Hello All
Does IRCC /visa officer call you directly on you number provided on the file from no called ID ?
did this happen to anyone ?